Author Topic: AI music - Snoop Doggy Dogg freestyle  (Read 229 times)

nad45

AI music - Snoop Doggy Dogg freestyle
« on: August 22, 2022, 02:55:19 PM »
Hi
Here's my new one.
This time this is an original song, not just a cover.
Voice is not perfect, it still need work on the original vocals but it's pretty good.

OG Snoopaveli

Re: AI music - Snoop Doggy Dogg freestyle
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »
Can you post instrumental please

The following users thanked this post: nad45

nad45

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 03:41:56 PM »
Can you post instrumental please
Of course

Zeccy

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 01:12:25 AM »
Thats not snoop? Somebody explain that to me asap guys I’m confused

nad45

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 02:16:01 AM »
Thats not snoop? Somebody explain that to me asap guys I’m confused
No, that's not him. I used Artificial Intelligence to recreate his voice. I can replace any voice by Snoop's.

Zeccy

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 01:12:52 PM »
No, that's not him. I used Artificial Intelligence to recreate his voice. I can replace any voice by Snoop's.

I’m speechless………….

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 01:35:57 PM »
Hi nad45,

Pretty good attempt.  I agree with you that his vocals sound "off" in spots, and the song is not great if I just judge it as a song.  This is a good demonstration of the technology, though.  Keep going and improving.  I'm excited to see where this technology leads.  Pretty soon, the fake music that fans create will be better than the real ones that the artists create.  For example, I'm confident you could create a better Kurupt song now than Kurupt himself can.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 04:07:43 PM »
Hi nad45,

Pretty good attempt.  I agree with you that his vocals sound "off" in spots, and the song is not great if I just judge it as a song.  This is a good demonstration of the technology, though.  Keep going and improving.  I'm excited to see where this technology leads.  Pretty soon, the fake music that fans create will be better than the real ones that the artists create.  For example, I'm confident you could create a better Kurupt song now than Kurupt himself can.
We're already at that point you're anticipating. Actually, AI can create music in addition to the voice aspect mentioned above. I'm curious to know why you would encourage this though?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 04:45:48 PM »

BJV

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2022, 07:31:58 PM »
This is the best shit Snoop released since 2 decades.  :laugh:

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2022, 07:34:38 PM »
I'm curious to know why you would encourage this though?

Because I would love to hear more music from the Death Row inmates from that time period, and if technology allows us to make it up, why not?  Good music is good music.  In other words, if artificial intelligence can make good music, why should we say don't do it?  I just want good music regardless of the source.

Now from a morality perspective, I don't see the problem with it provided it's demonitized so that the Nad45's of the world don't profit off another artist's likeness.  It's equivalent to the way artists use other producers' beats on a mixtape without clearing it.  Also, Nad is admitting upfront that it's A.I.-based and not Snoop's creation.  That helps.

This to me is still a freaking amazing proof of concept of what this technology can do. 
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

abusive

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 06:49:21 AM »
Because I would love to hear more music from the Death Row inmates from that time period, and if technology allows us to make it up, why not?  Good music is good music.  In other words, if artificial intelligence can make good music, why should we say don't do it?  I just want good music regardless of the source.

Now from a morality perspective, I don't see the problem with it provided it's demonitized so that the Nad45's of the world don't profit off another artist's likeness.  It's equivalent to the way artists use other producers' beats on a mixtape without clearing it.  Also, Nad is admitting upfront that it's A.I.-based and not Snoop's creation.  That helps.

This to me is still a freaking amazing proof of concept of what this technology can do. 
I hear you. You can profit from this though and there is very little morality left in the music business so sooner or later it's going to become a problem.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2022, 08:51:59 AM »
This is the best shit Snoop released since 2 decades.  :laugh:

LOL I disagree but I see where you comin from
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!