Author Topic: Dr Dre Beats in Commercial  (Read 222 times)

common

Dr Dre Beats in Commercial
« on: August 26, 2022, 08:41:04 PM »
Hi

I try to make a list of Dre Beats in Commercial .
Dr Pepper - Shit Popped Off
HP Envy - Under Pressure beat
HP Beats audio - Talking to my diary
Beats By Dre with Sha'carri - Supposed Jesus IS King 2 beat
Beats By Dre With Kendrick Lamar (Its Alive)
Chrysler With Kendrick Lamar

Any other?

I think there's one Dre Beat in a Beats By Dre commercial With LeBron but I can't find it .

Matty

Re: Dr Dre Beats in Commercial
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 09:19:21 PM »
there's a few beats in the Lebron ad. one right at the start then another then Kush after that. there's a vid of Dre & Game vibing & writing to the second one.

and the latest ad...

there's also a dope beat in the Compton movie trailer intro. supposedly this is Mr Porter but it has that Dre touch 100% 8)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:24:53 PM by Matty »

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 04:12:42 PM »
there's a few beats in the Lebron ad. one right at the start then another then Kush after that. there's a vid of Dre & Game vibing & writing to the second one.

and the latest ad...

there's also a dope beat in the Compton movie trailer intro. supposedly this is Mr Porter but it has that Dre touch 100% 8)

Man that siren song playing with Game/Dre - how did they do nothing with that? Goes to show how much is sitting around in those vaults.

Kush was real close to being the one - but too formulaic song structure, I guess?  Dre verses nothing special.  Not sure anyone has given Dre a beat that sounds that close to what Dre might sound like at the time. What could have been. This is probably what D12 sounded like over the In Da Club beat when they first had it.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 04:24:24 AM »
Coors Light commercials 1&2

The following users thanked this post: Hittman2001