Poll

What Hat should he sport at cooperstown?

Yankees
1 (20%)
Red Sox
4 (80%)
Bluejays
0 (0%)
A blank cap...
0 (0%)
Fuck Him (Alot of peep's hate the rocket)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Yankees or Redsox (Clemens)  (Read 155 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Yankees or Redsox (Clemens)
« on: May 20, 2003, 04:04:44 PM »

What's ya thought's on it.
I always' thought he'd go in as a Red Sox player.
It never crossed my mind otherwise.

But now, I'm thinkin' bout this one.

Drop some knowledge & view's
Hatesrats 2oootre

PLANT

Re:Yankees or Redsox (Clemens)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 04:21:31 PM »
Red Sox

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 06:34:12 PM »
Routin 4 the Home team...the sox...He was better with the Sox in his prime

pappy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 06:51:40 PM »
he should go in as a red sox.  The writers that vote the player in vote what hat he should wear.  I think he'll get voted in a red sox.  But george steinbrenne runs baseball not bud selig.  thats why the yankees get away with murder.  Steinbrenne wont let cleamans go in a red sox.  cleamans is goin in scankee.  when he does tho hopefully fans will disgrace the dirtbags plaque

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 08:57:46 PM »
He should definitly go in as a red sox... id like to see him go in as a Blue Jay because he easily had some of his best years there, and im a fan. But I know that's not gonna happen... so Red Sox no doubt...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Big Cwolf the savage

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2003, 01:14:45 AM »
Good question.  I think it should be up to the player, and Clemens has stated that he wants to enter as a Yankee.  The Red Sox are were he spent most of the best years of his career, but they also (or atleast Dan Duquette) felt he had nothing left when they decided not to sign him.  So, it seems to me that he did what he had to do and moved on.  He posted two outstanding years in toronto before being traded to the Yankees where he has decided to finish his career.  I think he feels he was treated wrong by Boston, and in my opinion he was.  So, why would he want to go to the hall with their colors?
Some people don't believe in god, but they fear him, Well I believe in god and the only thing I fear is Kaiser Soze  -  Verbal Kint