Author Topic: Knoc-Turn’al On Dr. Dre Having 250 Artists Signed To Aftermath/Writing 4 Songs  (Read 591 times)

Mr. Sunshine

What difference would it make if they were singed or not? Why did you feel the need to point that out?

he just talks nonsense, that's why, but no wonder you idiot ask such a question again

Jay_J

I love knoc! respect to him. He didnt want to be like hittman and he really hasnt. He released a good ep debut and a proper LP with good production, big features. he flyed cool with his own wings for a while, then looks like he ruined his life and fell down. But no doubt dre helped him a lot to fly high. It's not so often that dre helps and promoted an artist from different company.

Zeccy

Great interview though… he seems like a really good dude.  I respect that he ain’t acting bitter about his time (even though his stardom fell closer to 6’2” than that of Xzibit) he’s grateful for the success he did have and his time working with Dre.

He probably still gets checks for 2001 album, the Wash and some of his other writer credits.

That was great to reminisce on one of my favorite periods in the West resurgence era which was when “Bad Intentions” and the Missy Elliot joint were both making their rounds on MTV and BET.

Thats just a few dollars bro nothing much

jman91331

Dr Dre having 250 producers around him too lol
and 1500 musicans..but he s the king for mixing the left cymbal.
You sound dumb

The following users thanked this post: Okka