Author Topic: Erykah Badu A Witch In The Music Industry × Truth Talk  (Read 121 times)

abusive

Erykah Badu A Witch In The Music Industry × Truth Talk
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:47:08 PM »

In this Truth talk episode we will be talking about Erykah Badu A Witch In The Music Industry. We will talk about what side Erikah Badu is really on. We will also talk about her power over men. Thank you for joining me for this truth talk episode.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Erykah Badu A Witch In The Music Industry × Truth Talk
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 08:56:09 PM »

In this Truth talk episode we will be talking about Erykah Badu A Witch In The Music Industry. We will talk about what side Erikah Badu is really on. We will also talk about her power over men. Thank you for joining me for this truth talk episode.

Gonna check this out later.. but yeah.. she's an interesting case.  Because on the one hand she's like a black goddess 5%, that served as the muse for some of our favorite rap artists like Andre3000 and Common ("The Light is a classic and uplifting song full of "LIGHT") and was also with DOC and M1.

She's also made some beautiful and uplifting music in her day.  But like a lot of people, we are all prone to selling out.  We all have our good angels and bad.  Even Dre is throwing up the devil horns these days to finish off his Superbowl performance or at the Rock in Roll Hall of Fame.  Honestly it was the Coward-19 hoax that turned a lot of souls over to the devil.. that's why the devil had a celebration/coronation where he descended to Earth to claim his throne in the 2021 Superbowl.

Erykah Badu is close in Obama's circle so there is that as well.  But then again she did speak out a bit against the Coward-19 hoax--she went viral when she posted that she tested positive in one nose but negative in the other.

Anyway... on the whole I'd have to say she's good and not evil
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 08:03:08 AM »
Gonna check this out later.. but yeah.. she's an interesting case.  Because on the one hand she's like a black goddess 5%, that served as the muse for some of our favorite rap artists like Andre3000 and Common ("The Light is a classic and uplifting song full of "LIGHT") and was also with DOC and M1.

She's also made some beautiful and uplifting music in her day.  But like a lot of people, we are all prone to selling out.  We all have our good angels and bad.  Even Dre is throwing up the devil horns these days to finish off his Superbowl performance or at the Rock in Roll Hall of Fame.  Honestly it was the Coward-19 hoax that turned a lot of souls over to the devil.. that's why the devil had a celebration/coronation where he descended to Earth to claim his throne in the 2021 Superbowl.

Erykah Badu is close in Obama's circle so there is that as well.  But then again she did speak out a bit against the Coward-19 hoax--she went viral when she posted that she tested positive in one nose but negative in the other.

Anyway... on the whole I'd have to say she's good and not evil
That 5%er stuff is rooted in Freemasonry and thus is
luciferian. The majority of belief systems with degrees are masonic. If not all. Couple that with the secrecy aspects and the use of symbols such as stars and it shouldn't be too difficult to know you're dealing with the occult.
----------------------
Here's another short clip speaking on her power(s).
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1489403527809982&paipv=0&eav=AfYbyilFxTTSgvc939d6i9F0A1YfHsN_Gc0fRZIOFq59PXWDB00PTX9wA2JGBWR2mcQ&_rdr
---------------------------------
Not all light is of God.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer !  Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness!  Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!   It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls?   Doubt it not!"
Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff
https://www.christian-restoration.com/fmasonry/lucquotes.htm
---------------------------
2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 08:53:06 AM »
That 5%er stuff is rooted in Freemasonry and thus is
luciferian. The majority of belief systems with degrees are masonic. If not all. Couple that with the secrecy aspects and the use of symbols such as stars and it shouldn't be too difficult to know you're dealing with the occult.
----------------------
Here's another short clip speaking on her power(s).
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1489403527809982&paipv=0&eav=AfYbyilFxTTSgvc939d6i9F0A1YfHsN_Gc0fRZIOFq59PXWDB00PTX9wA2JGBWR2mcQ&_rdr
---------------------------------
Not all light is of God.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer !  Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of darkness!  Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!   It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls?   Doubt it not!"
Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff
https://www.christian-restoration.com/fmasonry/lucquotes.htm
---------------------------
2 Corinthians 11:14
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

She may have sold out by now.. but nothing can convince me that the inspiration for this song and video (Erykah) was not a source of heavenly light. 

And I'm not even a fan of Common, even in his prime before he became a stooge for the democrat party, even in the mid-90's I wasn't a fan.  But this song is the truth, and who feels it knows it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)