Author Topic: LA COKA NOSTRA RAPPER SLAINE OPENS ADDICTION RECOVERY CENTER IN MASSACHUSETTS  (Read 135 times)

doggfather

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.73720/title.slaine-opens-addiction-recovery-center-massachusetts

This is phuckin HUGE!

Salute and respect for him to that!

As a social worker (4 life) and as a manager of a nursing home i have to share this story, and this work!

Thanks for reading, and sharing.

( I aint got No Addiction, but i've worked with drug users, and drinkers before)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
He doesn't own it. He works as sort of a Public Relations guy for them. How do I know? I oversaw the project and was there everyday for 7 months. Small world.

doggfather

who said, wrote he own the place?!?!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Because I said and I am a first hand source. Not some clown at HipHopDx. I literally work for the actual owners of the building and business and was head of construction on the project.
George literally is only there for public relations. He is our 'Chief Community Relations Officer' so to speak.

Sccit

Because I said and I am a first hand source. Not some clown at HipHopDx. I literally work for the actual owners of the building and business and was head of construction on the project.
George literally is only there for public relations. He is our 'Chief Community Relations Officer' so to speak.

whatup craig! it’s been a minute.. cool info. cats always twist shit for a headline.

u peep the new pharcyde single or fatlip album i produced?

i remember u bein a fan iirc

doggfather

ok, i get u, but once again, nobody said before you that he own the place.
i read the hiphopdy article again and cant read that.

the article says as well he works there and helped to opened it.
this can be right without ownership too.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

ok, i get u, but once again, nobody said before you that he own the place.
i read the hiphopdy article again and cant read that.

the article says as well he works there and helped to opened it.
this can be right without ownership too.

the article says he opened it .. opening something up means you own it.

doggfather

sure?!

Opening act is something special IMO.

like opening a show, warm up artist. He aint the main event, but opens the art.

He opens the door for somebody else.

Like he push the start button to the center. not built or owned it IMO.

He opens an opening ceremony. thats it how i read.

I agree the headline is trash and can be confusing, but the article is right. they wrote he works there, and helped to create the center. cant read anything bout ownership.

BUT i have to write again, english aint my first, but my third lenguage.  ;)

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!

whatup craig! it’s been a minute.. cool info. cats always twist shit for a headline.

u peep the new pharcyde single or fatlip album i produced?

i remember u bein a fan iirc

Yeah its been a minute. Hope all is well.  That's actually the reason I decided to check in, I was randomly searching shit and the new Fatlip album came up and I saw you and Siavash produced it and I was like ayyee lets give the old dubcc a visit. Its admirable that you guys actually stuck to the music thing. If you guys would have said you were going to produce and rap on songs with some legends at 13 years old, nobody would have believed it.

LMAO I went on a deep dive and read 20 plus year old posts of mine yesterday from the beginning. Don't recommend doing that if you don't like cringing real hard. Reading stuff that I wrote when you were 15-17 years old hits different when you are 37.

But yes for whoever is interested in the Slaine thing. I work directly for the owner and developer that renovated the building which was once an old nursing home that shut down during Covid. I was directly involved with the ownership group and in charge of the entire renovation as a Project Manager. I literally oversaw every single aspect of that project and I was at the ribbon cutting. I didn't even actually know he was involved with the recovery center until I randomly seen him wondering around like a week before we were opening it. Honestly there is only like 14 or so patients out of the 82 total rooms, and I know they are on a push to try to use his semi-fame as a PR and advertising push. Its also an expensive place to go in one of Mass most expensive towns.. $14k a week roughly.

doggfather

14k a week is expensive?!

whats the average?!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

sure?!

Opening act is something special IMO.

like opening a show, warm up artist. He aint the main event, but opens the art.

He opens the door for somebody else.

Like he push the start button to the center. not built or owned it IMO.

He opens an opening ceremony. thats it how i read.

I agree the headline is trash and can be confusing, but the article is right. they wrote he works there, and helped to create the center. cant read anything bout ownership.

BUT i have to write again, english aint my first, but my third lenguage.  ;)

naah bro your english is failing you on this one

an opening act at a concert is totally different than opening a business lol

opening a business means you own the business and are opening it to the public

i can see where the confusion is on your end, but naah, the article is definitely worded wrong

Sccit

Yeah its been a minute. Hope all is well.  That's actually the reason I decided to check in, I was randomly searching shit and the new Fatlip album came up and I saw you and Siavash produced it and I was like ayyee lets give the old dubcc a visit. Its admirable that you guys actually stuck to the music thing. If you guys would have said you were going to produce and rap on songs with some legends at 13 years old, nobody would have believed it.

LMAO I went on a deep dive and read 20 plus year old posts of mine yesterday from the beginning. Don't recommend doing that if you don't like cringing real hard. Reading stuff that I wrote when you were 15-17 years old hits different when you are 37.

But yes for whoever is interested in the Slaine thing. I work directly for the owner and developer that renovated the building which was once an old nursing home that shut down during Covid. I was directly involved with the ownership group and in charge of the entire renovation as a Project Manager. I literally oversaw every single aspect of that project and I was at the ribbon cutting. I didn't even actually know he was involved with the recovery center until I randomly seen him wondering around like a week before we were opening it. Honestly there is only like 14 or so patients out of the 82 total rooms, and I know they are on a push to try to use his semi-fame as a PR and advertising push. Its also an expensive place to go in one of Mass most expensive towns.. $14k a week roughly.

that’s super dope .. i’m glad u doin that kinda thing, it means a lot to work in any kinda industry that serves the public

btw grab a hard copy if u rockin wit your day 1s brother

https://fatlipofthepharcyde.bandcamp.com/

:salute:

doggfather

naah bro your english is failing you on this one

an opening act at a concert is totally different than opening a business lol

opening a business means you own the business and are opening it to the public

i can see where the confusion is on your end, but naah, the article is definitely worded wrong

ooooooops, sorry guys!

my bad!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ