Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 53722 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #750 on: June 29, 2024, 02:33:20 AM »
yes he did becuz (im making up again) i guess he has a feature on Em's new album.

if you've watched jimmy kimmel show, you could see how snoop got so uncomfortable when dre announced new eminem album, after that snoop decided to release a new dpg album, recorded so fast and released it the same day eminem released its first single houdini.

Yeah I watched it, I read nothing or see any body language (maybe thatís just me).

Eminemís album is not being produced top to bottom by Dre, Em doesnít really need Dre final say to be ready, probably got 1 or 2 tracks from Dre, so he can release his album anytime like Snoop did his thing with Back on Deathrow album.

Missionary is basically a full project Dreís is overseeing like Casablanca, so Snoop himself knows what comes with that.

He can get few Dre beats, like Top Dogg & Last Meal but this is totally different.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

heisenberg

« Reply #751 on: June 29, 2024, 06:07:10 AM »
yes he did becuz (im making up again) i guess he has a feature on Em's new album.

if you've watched jimmy kimmel show, you could see how snoop got so uncomfortable when dre announced new eminem album, after that snoop decided to release a new dpg album, recorded so fast and released it the same day eminem released its first single houdini.

or you can see the positive side and it was an "aftermath day" kinda, the release of casablanco, em new single announce and snoop back on missionary.

astra4322

« Reply #752 on: June 29, 2024, 06:30:50 AM »
So the album is not finished as some claim. Itís not a matter of mastering. They donít have enough songs.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #753 on: June 29, 2024, 12:35:59 PM »
So the album is not finished as some claim. Itís not a matter of mastering. They donít have enough songs.

Exactly. These clowns in this thread saying Missionary is done. They donít have a clue what they are talking about. Clearly itís not. Nor anywhere even close if Snoop is still in the studio recording vocals as of yesterday. Hasnít even hit mixing or mastering stages yet which take a long time with Dre.

LyRiCaL_G

« Reply #754 on: June 29, 2024, 02:24:19 PM »
Some of you really embarrassing with that snoop looked jealous and uncomfortable shit on the show when Dre announced Eminem album. Itís clear you donít understand black mannerisms at all - the boy was just being respectful and kept his head down and stayed quiet like he should have when it was announced - not a cent of being uncomfortable at all LOL

Jay_J

« Reply #755 on: June 29, 2024, 02:41:32 PM »
Some of you really embarrassing with that snoop looked jealous and uncomfortable shit on the show when Dre announced Eminem album. Itís clear you donít understand black mannerisms at all - the boy was just being respectful and kept his head down and stayed quiet like he should have when it was announced - not a cent of being uncomfortable at all LOL

i understand black mannerism very correctly. i understood it also when snoop mentioned eminem is not in his top 10 list just because of he couldnt get an eminem feature on his album. there was dr. dre and 50 cent there too and both were so hyped with the new eminem album announcement. but snoop prefered to show everybody how uncomfortable he is with em is stealing the show while even he is not there. that wasnt because of respect. that's my idea. lots of people noticed and discussed about this issue also.

LyRiCaL_G

« Reply #756 on: June 29, 2024, 02:55:58 PM »
i understand black mannerism very correctly. i understood it also when snoop mentioned eminem is not in his top 10 list just because of he couldnt get an eminem feature on his album. there was dr. dre and 50 cent there too and both were so hyped with the new eminem album announcement. but snoop prefered to show everybody how uncomfortable he is with em is stealing the show while even he is not there. that wasnt because of respect. that's my idea. lots of people noticed and discussed about this issue also.

Nope - 50 is completely different to snoop - snoop and em had their drama and when see announced that shit he stayed quiet and respectful- no jealousy at all - the ppl who mentioned that were just young kids who act like girls looking for drama - and I still donít see what the big deal is with Eminem not being in snoops top ten - I canít imagine snoop actively listening to Eminem music at all tbh - seems like the only one hurt by that connect was Eminem groupie - should anyone who doesnít make a top ten list from em cry too?

lol ainít nobody grown think like that - literally did a song together later. Itís like when ppl say snoop didnít turn up to Kendrick show yet snoop was outta the country and called him a king via vid pretty much a day after the show lol some ppl looking for drama where there ainít nothing

The following users thanked this post: geezy, Malcy

Sccit

« Reply #757 on: June 30, 2024, 06:40:56 AM »
Exactly. These clowns in this thread saying Missionary is done. They donít have a clue what they are talking about. Clearly itís not. Nor anywhere even close if Snoop is still in the studio recording vocals as of yesterday. Hasnít even hit mixing or mastering stages yet which take a long time with Dre.

thatís not how it works

they could have 90% vocals 90% mixing 90% mastering Ö. they donít necessarily do everything separately

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Dwax-187

« Reply #758 on: June 30, 2024, 10:32:28 AM »

thatís not how it works

they could have 90% vocals 90% mixing 90% mastering Ö. they donít necessarily do everything separately

Agreed.  Snoop could be recording some adlibs or double vocals or a few things extra.  Or just a few outstanding items.  Wouldn't stop the entire process.

At least there is progress!!

topdogg188

« Reply #759 on: July 01, 2024, 06:54:33 AM »

He seems happy about Eminem!

BJV

« Reply #760 on: July 01, 2024, 03:38:55 PM »

Agreed.  Snoop could be recording some adlibs or double vocals or a few things extra.  Or just a few outstanding items.  Wouldn't stop the entire process.

At least there is progress!!

They could still be trying to find a lead single to set the project off right so they could still be recording new songs.

Jay_J

« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2024, 06:04:38 AM »

guys. this is Slim Shady laying in the body bag.

so this is a teaser of a music video of an eminem song from his upcoming album.

it might be Guilty Conscience 2 ft. Snoop and Dre maybe.

with one teaser they teased gin and juice drink, Eminem album and upcoming Missionary.

its fucking genius, what a marketing plan.

The Predator

« Reply #762 on: July 10, 2024, 06:26:42 AM »
Can see the red glow on the black bag, the three of them rappin over that trailer Tarantino style beat would be sick.

''When niggas get wrapped up in image and actin'
Niggas get capped up and wrapped in plastic
Zipped up in bags, when it happens, that's it''

« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 06:52:48 AM by The Predator »

Sccit

« Reply #763 on: July 10, 2024, 07:50:18 AM »

with one teaser they teased gin and juice drink, Eminem album and upcoming Missionary.

thatís dope

WCThang

« Reply #764 on: July 10, 2024, 11:51:07 AM »

Wow I hope that's accurate and we get a Dre/Em/Snoop music video