Author Topic: Tha Game Reacts To His Fresh Pair Of Custom Sneakers, Honoring Nipsey, Dr. Dre &  (Read 430 times)

Sccit

Because he said he flew out to work with the various producers who did make the beats. Why is it so hard to believe? We already know that Dre shelved him. 50 + Jimmy saw something in him and got him off the shelf. If he pissed Dre off at some point it makes perfect sense that he didn't give him any beats.

like i said, some of those beats were around before game was even in the picture

so yea, he’s fulla shit one way or another

b.laden

making beats ,the instrumental is as important as producing even more. and the arrangement another story.
when Phil Spector produced the Beatles,  people name the Beatles and never the producer.
people dont know that colin wolfe and others musicians are behind the chronic like Dr Dre
i think we have to make a big topic about that. lol
and the executive producer has a big role too.
some only bring the money, some give the main direction. we dont know the story behind these records.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 01:45:29 AM by b.laden »

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

making beats ,the instrumental is as important as producing even more. and the arrangement another story.
when Phil Spector produced the Beatles,  people name the Beatles and never the producer.
people dont know that colin wolfe and others musicians are behind the chronic like Dre or Daz
i think we have to make a big topic about that. lol
and the executive producer has a big role too.
some only bring the money, some give the main direction. we dont know the story behind these records.

you have no idea what you talking bout fam

phil spector was an executive producer. he wasn’t involved in the creation process of the instrumentals or vocals.

u fans from the outside lookin in really got shit twisted.

colin wolfe is not behind the chronic lmao.. show me what other work he has that’s even close to the chronic

colin wolfe is one piece to the puzzle that dre put together

an important piece? sure .. but a replaceable one

dre is the common denominator in all the classix he gave us over the span of 30 years.. don’t get it twisted

b.laden

phil spector was an executive producer. he wasn’t involved in the creation process of the instrumentals or vocals.

colin wolfe is not behind the chronic lmao.. show me what other work he has that’s even close to the chronic

dre is the common denominator in all the classix he gave us over the span of 30 years.. don’t get it twisted

lol you dont know shit about music .its scary.
Colin Wolfe played the bass and keyboard on The Chronic. 
Phil spector made the arrangement on a few Beatles album.
please if you dont know what s a chords progression  , a bassline, or effects dont comment on here ,because you sound very ignorant  bro.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 02:58:59 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

lol you dont know shit about music .its scary.
Colin Wolfe played the bass and keyboard on The Chronic. 
Phil spector made the arrangement on a few Beatles album.
please if you dont know what s a chords progression  , a bassline, or effects dont comment on here ,because you sound very ignorant  bro.

between me and you, only one of us actually works with these artists in question

so please fall back n take a back seat here

i know exactly what colin wolfe did .. and dre was making beats on his own way before colin wolfe (a session player) got involved

it’s known that beatles “let it be” album was completed musically before phil spector got involved.. that means it was recorded before he got in the picture. he simply took it and polished a finished product as opposed to being involved in the creation process. this is what people accuse dre of doing, which is unequivocally wrong. 

thegooddoc

between me and you, only one of us actually works with these artists in question

so please fall back n take a back seat here

i know exactly what colin wolfe did .. and dre was making beats on his own way before colin wolfe (a session player) got involved

it’s known that beatles “let it be” album was completed musically before phil spector got involved.. that means it was recorded before he got in the picture. he simply took it and polished a finished product as opposed to being involved in the creation process. this is what people accuse dre of doing, which is unequivocally wrong.

For the record, I agree with you in regard to Dre being more involved than is being thrown around, but I think Colin Wolfe was part of some nice production after the Chronic.  Sure, it wasn't as big as the Chronic, but it was nice.    Outside of Mike Elizando, I can't think of too many producers from Dre's camp that left and made beats at the same level.

Okka

I wanna hear him address all the ghostwriter rumors that have been around since he fell out with his brother.

Sccit

For the record, I agree with you in regard to Dre being more involved than is being thrown around, but I think Colin Wolfe was part of some nice production after the Chronic.  Sure, it wasn't as big as the Chronic, but it was nice.    Outside of Mike Elizando, I can't think of too many producers from Dre's camp that left and made beats at the same level.

even mike elizando stuff is a few steps down

Okka

Did a lot of on "The Chronic", but you don't see him EVER saying Dre stole credit for him

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Matty

Mike Elizondo & Mark Batson made the best sounding stuff without Dre.

Scott Storch was on fire for quite a while but it seems like his best records were due to engineering and/or proximity to Dre. listen to the stuff he's done recently and it's pretty bad.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, romson19

Sccit

:mindblown:

Okka

Scott Storch was on fire for quite a while but it seems like his best records were due to engineering and/or proximity to Dre. listen to the stuff he's done recently and it's pretty bad.

I hate saying this 'cause Scott Storch is one of my favorite producers of all time, but he definitely fell off. For real for real. I know he wanted to reinvent himself and change his style, but his beats been weak for a while now. Oh yeah, there's always somebody else producing with him these days.

Sccit

I hate saying this 'cause Scott Storch is one of my favorite producers of all time, but he definitely fell off. For real for real. I know he wanted to reinvent himself and change his style, but his beats been weak for a while now. Oh yeah, there's always somebody else producing with him these days.

id like to hear mike elizando and mark batsons “best stuff” which they apparently made “without dre”

The following users thanked this post: romson19