Author Topic: XZIBIT Biden's Weed Pardons Perfectly Timed ... I'M MAKING MY FINAL ALBUM!!!  (Read 304 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

astra4322

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/10/xzibit-joe-biden-weed-pardons-napalm-king-maker-cannabis/

Bull..t. King Maker supposed to drop so many times that nobody belives in that. Another Detox syndrome.

Tony Trey

Bull..t. King Maker supposed to drop so many times that nobody belives in that. Another Detox syndrome.

Yeah, I'm so fucking tired of hearing about Kingmaker.  I love Xzibit and have almost all his albums, but he needs to shut up about this supposed retirement album until he at least has a single and a video to go with it.

Okka

Yeah, I'm so fucking tired of hearing about Kingmaker.  I love Xzibit and have almost all his albums, but he needs to shut up about this supposed retirement album until he at least has a single and a video to go with it.

He already dropped a single for it, but it didn't catch on. You probably didn't know that though?

Tony Trey

He already dropped a single for it, but it didn't catch on. You probably didn't know that though?

Seriously?  When?  What was it called?

Mr. Sunshine

you mean Elevator (Feat. Problem) ?

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

Seriously?  When?  What was it called?

Holy shit was this really released 3 years ago already? X really needs to start dropping new shit soon.

Tony Trey

Holy shit was this really released 3 years ago already? X really needs to start dropping new shit soon.

Wow. I literally never heard of this and I'm a big Xzibit fan.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Dee Tha AK

Wow. I literally never heard of this and I'm a big Xzibit fan.

Good joint though

Sccit

wait .. so it’s supposedly his last album?

:hmmm:

astra4322

Game was saying the same and we get another one..

Sccit

Game was saying the same and we get another one..

practically the entire rap industry has said that and came wit a follow up lol

i duno why, i believe xzibit tho

Dee Tha AK