Author Topic: Kanye/Nore Drink Champs just broke the Internet !! Huge storm !!  (Read 490 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I’m not even a Kanye fan but this thing hit my radar cause this thing is bigger than hiphop yet it came out of hiphop and has the hiphop world buzzin… before I speak on this is anybody seeing this or am I in an echo chamber?? 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Kanye/Nore Drink Champs just broke the Internet !! Huge storm !!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 09:52:43 PM »
did they take it down??

Young Old Head

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 01:21:33 AM »
did they take it down??

They did. NORE also apologized publicly for even airing it, lol

Cash Money Blood Gang

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 04:36:37 AM »
I’m not even a Kanye fan but this thing hit my radar cause this thing is bigger than hiphop yet it came out of hiphop and has the hiphop world buzzin… before I speak on this is anybody seeing this or am I in an echo chamber?? 

they took it down which proves Kanye's point.  He said he was being censored... and well... it got taken down.

Rubinho

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 07:45:12 AM »
Didn't see it. Could you share more details on this please?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 08:42:15 AM »
They did. NORE also apologized publicly for even airing it, lol

smart man

i saw the first 30 minutes and it was cringe

btw it’s still up .. not censored. revolt and nore just chose to take it off their platform because it was a bad look

for those who missed it:

Tony Trey

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 11:30:17 AM »
they took it down which proves Kanye's point.  He said he was being censored... and well... it got taken down.

You can only be censored by the government. The first amendment freedom of speech protects you from the government limiting your free speech. The first amendment guarantees that you can say what you want, but it does not guarantee you a place or platform to express that speech. Private platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are free to set rules and terms of their use. Kanye violated those rules with his anti-Semitic bullshit and was banned. An an analogy, imagine Kanye invited me to his home and I walked in and then immediately began calling him names and insulting him. The first amendment allows me to express those views, but the first amendment does not prevent Kanye from throwing me out of his property. Same situation as social media.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2022, 10:07:33 PM »
I watched it. Even if he made some good points he loses credibility when he starts going off on the Jewish media

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2022, 05:47:39 AM »
I need cliff notes of everything he said....so I can defend Kanye - his insanity isn't all that insane.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2022, 10:00:57 AM »
I need cliff notes of everything he said....so I can defend Kanye - his insanity isn't all that insane.

Cliff Notes are:

- Jews control the industry.  They've scammed a lot of artists/rappers/black people into bad contracts.  They are all aligned and conspire together to screw over black people.

- They've censored him and tried to black ball him because he doesn't follow the narrative.  He's black and Jews  (such as his agent, Kim's agent, his friends agents) tell him since he's black he has to be a democrat and hate Trump. 

That's pretty much the gist of the argument he is presenting. 

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 01:43:57 PM »

don’t do that bruh

b.laden

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2022, 08:33:19 PM »
i think i m a new Kanye West fan...

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2022, 03:16:18 AM »
i think i m a new Kanye West fan...

figures

The Vichy regime was the French government which succeeded the Third Republic from July 1940 to August 1944. It was proclaimed by Marshal Philippe Pétain following the military defeat of France and the July 10 vote by the National Assembly to grant extraordinary powers to Pétain, who held the title of President of the Council.

The “French state,” (L’État Français) in contrast to the “French Republic,” willfully collaborated with Nazi Germany to a high degree: raids to capture Jews and other “undesirables” were organized by the French police not only in the northern zone - occupied by the German Wehrmacht - but also in the southern “free zone” which was occupied only after the Allies invaded North Africa in November 1942.

b.laden

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2022, 12:38:36 PM »
bullshit my friend.  they living very Well in europe and France too.
some returned in Israel for their Aliyah but they come back in europe because of their power
and most of the jews in France are  from north africa and they never suffered from war .
most of them look like arabs but they hate arabs lol  ..dont play the victim .it doesnt work no more
they re very powerfull in London and Paris

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 12:45:24 PM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2022, 01:15:53 PM »
bullshit my friend.  they living very Well in europe and France too.
some returned in Israel for their Aliyah but they come back in europe because of their power
and most of the jews in France are  from north africa and they never suffered from war .
most of them look like arabs but they hate arabs lol  ..dont play the victim .it doesnt work no more
they re very powerfull in London and Paris

are you slow?

you being french, i was showing you the history of france’s alliance with nazi germany

it’s in your blood to hate jews

the fact that you say youre a new kanye fan because he’s now echoing adolf hitler talking points is disgusting

but you all stay on code when it come to that, so can’t say i’m surprised