Author Topic: Kyrie suspended for posting a link  (Read 1172 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Kyrie suspended for posting a link
« on: November 05, 2022, 07:05:20 PM »
Not sure where to put this cause I could make an argument it goes in a few sections. 

But what y’all think about the Kyrie Irving suspension?

Obviously I’m against it cause I love Kyrie—he converted to Islam and stood up against the pressure of forced injections (Coward-19 narrative) a year ago.  I’ll admit I haven’t seen the documentary but even if it has disagreeable stuff in it—do we or do we not have freedom of speech?

I almost forgot—Kyrie is actually the first person that made me aware of Flat Earth.  Him and BOB.  I didn’t see them explain anything but it was just mentioned in a clip somewhere that Kyrie was a Flat Earther.  Then in January 2021 I was back in Kansas City and there was just one friend out of everyone I knew who agreed with me Convid was a total hoax—in fact this guy was even a step ahead of me because he was saying it didn’t exist at all at a time when I was saying it just another strand of the common cold (and innocuous) but he was saying it didn’t even exist.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 07:12:38 PM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Kyrie suspended for posting a link
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 09:16:08 PM »
the book was full of anti-jewish conspiracy theories and nazi propaganda

kyrie then claimed he never watched it but initially refused to take it down

then he eventually took it down but refused to reply with a resounding no if asked whether he was anti-semitic

freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom of consequence

you’re free to say whatever you like.. but your boss is also free to fire you over it.

read the bible again..

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse“
-Genesis 12:3

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 10:14:22 PM »
the book was full of anti-jewish conspiracy theories and nazi propaganda

kyrie then claimed he never watched it but initially refused to take it down

then he eventually took it down but refused to reply with a resounding no if asked whether he was anti-semitic

freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom of consequence

you’re free to say whatever you like.. but your boss is also free to fire you over it.

read the bible again..

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse“
-Genesis 12:3

I've never seen the documentary.  What exactly does it say so bad to warrant suspending this guy from playing in basketball games?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 11:44:40 PM »
I've never seen the documentary.  What exactly does it say so bad to warrant suspending this guy from playing in basketball games?

it’s really bad ..

-holocaust denial

-fake quotes from hitler

-outrageous claims that jews pray to satan

-more outrageous claims that jews were responsible for the slave trade

just ludicrous far out stuff all around

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 12:43:05 AM »

it’s really bad ..

-holocaust denial

-fake quotes from hitler

-outrageous claims that jews pray to satan

-more outrageous claims that jews were responsible for the slave trade

just ludicrous far out stuff all around

Wait a second so it says the Jews pray to Satan but Muhammad Ali was following NOI at the same time they were saying the white man IS Satan and he never got cancelled.  And the documentary is saying that blacks are jews so Kyrie is saying he prays to Satan??  That doesn't make sense.  So I doubt it says Jews pray to Satan.

And saying the Jews were responsible for the slave trade--they've been saying white people were responsible for the slave trade and nobody ever got cancelled. But if you have a different take on the history and say Jews were behind the slave trade then you get cancelled??

Sounds like a double standard to me.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 01:45:48 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Game-Won

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 06:56:33 AM »
White, Black or Asian - slave Trade has been everywhere - Black people just got sold for pearls so was cheaper.
Currencies in the region at the time made it easy to use, and europeans took full control of it.

But White people has used White slaves
Black has used Black and so on…

Rich people took slaves, with no care of color.. they did not see lower classes as anything.

Thats the picture I gotten with different books from different time periode i have read.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 09:10:06 AM »
Wait a second so it says the Jews pray to Satan but Muhammad Ali was following NOI at the same time they were saying the white man IS Satan and he never got cancelled.  And the documentary is saying that blacks are jews so Kyrie is saying he prays to Satan??  That doesn't make sense.  So I doubt it says Jews pray to Satan.

And saying the Jews were responsible for the slave trade--they've been saying white people were responsible for the slave trade and nobody ever got cancelled. But if you have a different take on the history and say Jews were behind the slave trade then you get cancelled??

Sounds like a double standard to me.

so youre copping pleas despite never having watched it lol

i just told u it says Jews pray to satan .. kyrie took it down when he found out how goofy posting it made him look

why are you saying you “doubt” something i’m telling u as fact

and claiming jews are responsible for the slave trade is an old anti-semitic trope that’s been thoroughly debunked

read my first post in this thread again .. the reason behind why kyrie and kanye are eating shit is biblical 

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
I blame this all on one thing: white supremacy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2022, 08:03:21 PM »
I blame this all on one thing: white supremacy.

white supremacy is always to blame

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2022, 08:05:05 PM »

so youre copping pleas despite never having watched it lol

i just told u it says Jews pray to satan .. kyrie took it down when he found out how goofy posting it made him look

why are you saying you “doubt” something i’m telling u as fact

and claiming jews are responsible for the slave trade is an old anti-semitic trope that’s been thoroughly debunked

read my first post in this thread again .. the reason behind why kyrie and kanye are eating shit is biblical

planning to watch the documentary this weekend, but as I understand it the documentary is putting forth the argument that blacks are the real Jews by way of Ethiopia.  So if Kyrie is saying Ethiopians are the real Jews how is he also saying that Jews pray to Satan?  Serious question

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 04:30:47 AM »
planning to watch the documentary this weekend, but as I understand it the documentary is putting forth the argument that blacks are the real Jews by way of Ethiopia.  So if Kyrie is saying Ethiopians are the real Jews how is he also saying that Jews pray to Satan?  Serious question

why would you watch a documentary that is basically for the “woke” crowd? i thought you were anti-woke shit??

as for the content, you’re totally confused

it has nothing to do with ethiopians

the claim is that black americans are the real jews who lost their heritage lol

the claim is that the jews of today are imposters who are converts from the khazar tribe (this has been thoroughly debunked)

the claim is that TODAYS jews pray to satan

don’t waste your time watching .. kyrie says he didn’t even watch it .. it’s a terrible and extremely anti-semitic documentary that literally has fake quotes from hitler in it

you might as well watch a neo nazi documentary on how the white man is genetically superior while u at it

a documentary filled wit so much misinformation might brainwash someone like you who tends to get really into certain conspiracy theories tbh 

you’re toeing the line with all this anti-jew stuff u been lookin into …. like how u claimed bill gates was a jew. just the yearning to watch something that is unequivocally anti-semitic says a lot.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 04:38:52 AM »
white supremacy is always to blame

this is one of those documentaries that blames everything on white supremacy but goes a step further in disingenuously trying to link jews to white supremacy while calling american black people “the real jews” in an attempt to feed their ego, on that whole “we were kings!” shit

the sad thing is that this ideology is actually anti-black .. because it denies the black peoples true identity and history, which is african. and latches on to the culture of another ethnicity, which comes off as flattering in a way, but mainly very sad.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 09:05:49 PM »

this is one of those documentaries that blames everything on white supremacy but goes a step further in disingenuously trying to link jews to white supremacy while calling american black people “the real jews” in an attempt to feed their ego, on that whole “we were kings!” shit

the sad thing is that this ideology is actually anti-black .. because it denies the black peoples true identity and history, which is african. and latches on to the culture of another ethnicity, which comes off as flattering in a way, but mainly very sad.

That's the thing whites take all the heat for every atrocity ever perpetrated on mankind, okay I'm fine with that.  I'm not gonna censor anybody and maybe they are right, maybe whites are the devil.  I happen to love Master Fard Muhammad and at one point wanted to be an NOI member.  So whatever, it's okay with me...

But try to link Jews to the atrocity and they will try to cancel and censor you. 

Then they will say, "well it's a sensitive issue to us because such ideas were used to then try to genocide us with Hitler."  Well there's a name for this in false logic it's called something like slippery slope, when you jump from something smaller to something bigger.  I'll be back with more later.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:18:01 PM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 11:50:17 PM »
That's the thing whites take all the heat for every atrocity ever perpetrated on mankind, okay I'm fine with that.  I'm not gonna censor anybody and maybe they are right, maybe whites are the devil.  I happen to love Master Fard Muhammad and at one point wanted to be an NOI member.  So whatever, it's okay with me...

But try to link Jews to the atrocity and they will try to cancel and censor you. 

Then they will say, "well it's a sensitive issue to us because such ideas were used to then try to genocide us with Hitler."  Well there's a name for this in false logic it's called something like slippery slope, when you jump from something smaller to something bigger.  I'll be back with more later.

it’s not a “false logic” at all (i’m assuming you meant false equivalence)

you must not know jewish history very well 

^^ heres a list of the nations where jews were persecuted, exiled, oppressed, and genocided throughout history .. mostly by white europeans such as yourself

and that all took place behind the same talking points that are in the documentary .. now we see a rise of anti-semitic attacks via this propaganda from weirdos who want to all of a sudden watch a documentary that is undeniably anti-semitic and produced with the intent of spreading hatred against jews.. and a lot of these weirdos are impressionable, because the majority of the world is comprised of stupid people who lack the ability to think beyond what is presented to them..

because of this you got a bunch of weirdos out in the streets thinking jews are the reason for all their problems.. and as much as your ignorance stops you from realizing, this is EXACTLY what happened to Jews in all those nations time and time again..

after the holocaust happened, which was literally only 75 years ago Jews came up with a slogan “NEVER AGAIN”’.. and we weren’t playing either. so any whisperings of this same Hitler style “the Jews did this!” anti-semitism that has the potential to rile up the entire nation (as it did many many times in the past) gets shot down off rip

and you’re mad at us for shooting it down? why?? why exactly would that upset you??

you need to look deep into your soul and ask yourself that

:cac:

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2022, 05:40:53 AM »

it’s not a “false logic” at all (i’m assuming you meant false equivalence)

you must not know jewish history very well 

^^ heres a list of the nations where jews were persecuted, exiled, oppressed, and genocided throughout history .. mostly by white europeans such as yourself

and that all took place behind the same talking points that are in the documentary .. now we see a rise of anti-semitic attacks via this propaganda from weirdos who want to all of a sudden watch a documentary that is undeniably anti-semitic and produced with the intent of spreading hatred against jews.. and a lot of these weirdos are impressionable, because the majority of the world is comprised of stupid people who lack the ability to think beyond what is presented to them..

because of this you got a bunch of weirdos out in the streets thinking jews are the reason for all their problems.. and as much as your ignorance stops you from realizing, this is EXACTLY what happened to Jews in all those nations time and time again..

after the holocaust happened, which was literally only 75 years ago Jews came up with a slogan “NEVER AGAIN”’.. and we weren’t playing either. so any whisperings of this same Hitler style “the Jews did this!” anti-semitism that has the potential to rile up the entire nation (as it did many many times in the past) gets shot down off rip

and you’re mad at us for shooting it down? why?? why exactly would that upset you??

you need to look deep into your soul and ask yourself that

So you've admitted now that Jews have the right to and should censor anything they perceive as being Anti-Semetic.  Do all other ethnic, racial, and religious groups also have the same right?  Or is this a right exclusively given to the Jews?