Author Topic: Kyrie suspended for posting a link  (Read 1170 times)

abusive

Re: Kyrie suspended for posting a link
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2022, 07:51:44 AM »
So if Kyrie is saying Ethiopians are the real Jews how is he also saying that Jews pray to Satan?  Serious question
The is answer is that their is a distinction between being a Jew and being Jewish. The doc is probably saying that Jews are one people and that Jewish people are a totally different people who claim to be Jews. Yes, this is censorship in part. It's also being done to give off the false perception that Jewish people are in control of everything. Its being used to get "Blacks" to go against Jewish people and vice versa. There are several agendas going on here at once. Kyrie is probably playing a role just as Kaepernick did.

Here is part of the audio book the doc was based on.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2022, 07:53:55 AM »
As far as the Jewish people praying to Satan thing, there are some occult aspects to their religion. The star of David itself is an ancient occult symbol used in various dark arts. That's just one example.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2022, 08:02:40 AM »
So you've admitted now that Jews have the right to and should censor anything they perceive as being Anti-Semetic.  Do all other ethnic, racial, and religious groups also have the same right?  Or is this a right exclusively given to the Jews?

nothing was GIVEN to the jews.. see that’s what you don’t get.

any group that has suffered atrocities at the hand of propaganda should band together and do everything in their power to shut it down

the problem with other communities is that they don’t have the same togetherness as Jews..

that togetherness is a biblical commandment, and only through working to adhere to God’s law can we achieve the greatest heights

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 08:06:24 AM »
The is answer is that their is a distinction between being a Jew and being Jewish. The doc is probably saying that Jews are one people and that Jewish people are a totally different people who claim to be Jews. Yes, this is censorship in part. It's also being done to give off the false perception that Jewish people are in control of everything. Its being used to get "Blacks" to go against Jewish people and vice versa. There are several agendas going on here at once. Kyrie is probably playing a role just as Kaepernick did.

Here is part of the audio book the doc was based on.

saying a jew and jewish is different is dumb as fuck and lacks basic understanding of the english language

it’s like saying brits and british is different

interesting you bring up kaepernick.. because i’m pretty sure infinite was anti-kaepernick. but since this is not about white people, infinite has a complete 180 of opinion this go round.

:hmmm:

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2022, 08:17:14 AM »
As far as the Jewish people praying to Satan thing, there are some occult aspects to their religion. The star of David itself is an ancient occult symbol used in various dark arts. That's just one example.

it’s depressing that people actually believe this

the six points of the star represent the six male sefirot (attributes of God), in union with the seventh sefirah of the female (the center of the shape)

i’ve dedicated my life to the studies of judaism so i’d suggest you take your tinfoil hat stuff elsewhere brodie

anyone trying to associate judaism (the total submission to God and his commandments) to Satanism (the complete opposite) is either A.)an absolute moron or B.)an agenda driven weirdo

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2022, 08:55:48 AM »

saying a jew and jewish is different is dumb as fuck and lacks basic understanding of the english language

it’s like saying brits and british is different

interesting you bring up kaepernick.. because i’m pretty sure infinite was anti-kaepernick. but since this is not about white people, infinite has a complete 180 of opinion this go round.

:hmmm:

Kapernick has a right to kneel.  I'm okay with that.  My only issue with the Kapernik thing is that Kap did it at a time when it was the approved narrative--it even got him a deal with Nike.  Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf did it back in the 90's when it was not the approved narrative and was blackballed for it. 

I don't know how people don't see it but there is an attack on America's sovereignty, the agenda now is the World Economic Forum and globalists like Bill Gates and Klaus Shwab actually see America and nationalists such as Trump as the enemy--they want to eat away at any countries National integrity and create a global state of tyranny.

All these ideas are stated in the open in WEF head Klaus Shwab's book Covid 19 and the Great Reset.  So the point is that the globalists and the approved narrative is on the side of BLM, it's on the side of Colin Kapernick, because they want a subservient America like the one Biden is running that serves the interests of the globalists--and not an Independent one.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2022, 08:57:17 AM »

nothing was GIVEN to the jews.. see that’s what you don’t get.

any group that has suffered atrocities at the hand of propaganda should band together and do everything in their power to shut it down

the problem with other communities is that they don’t have the same togetherness as Jews..

that togetherness is a biblical commandment, and only through working to adhere to God’s law can we achieve the greatest heights

Okay so you've admitted it so what's the problem?  You believe the Jews have an exclusive right to censor the views of other ethnic groups.  You believe they've worked for it and earned that right.  Good for the Jews.  But bad for freedom of speech.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2022, 09:31:52 AM »
it’s depressing that people actually believe this

the six points of the star represent the six male sefirot (attributes of God), in union with the seventh sefirah of the female (the center of the shape)

i’ve dedicated my life to the studies of judaism so i’d suggest you take your tinfoil hat stuff elsewhere brodie

anyone trying to associate judaism (the total submission to God and his commandments) to Satanism (the complete opposite) is either A.)an absolute moron or B.)an agenda driven weirdo
Show us the bolded in the New Testament. I'll wait... Even if you could (which you can't) it still wouldn't change the fact that the symbol is used throughout the occult. If you actually spent time studying other things than your religion and blocking out things that don't conform to it, you would know that.

Here is that idiot Baphomet concealed in the symbol.

it spells out mason because the symbol is used in freemasonry which is luciferin. Lucifer is another name for Satan.

Here's an article on the subject:
The Hexagram

The so-called “Star of David” is essentially a “hexagram,” nothing more, nothing less.  There is no Biblical or Jewish evidence that traces this ancient occult symbol with king David of Israel.  However, there is evidence that it was used by king Solomon, after he turned to pagan gods and the occult, late in his life, causing God to become very angry with him .

A Masonic book called The Second Mile, an Eastern Star book, reveals that the “six pointed star is a very ancient symbol, and one of the most powerful.”  The hexagram is used in magic, witchcraft, sorcery and occultism and the casting of zodiacal horoscopes by astrologers.  “It was considered to posses mysterious powers,” says A Concise Cyclopedia of Freemasonry.

The six pointed star is used as a “stand-by for magicians and alchemists.  The sorcerers believed it represented the footprints of a special kind of DEMON called a "trud" and used it in ceremonies both to call up demons and to keep them away” (O. J. Graham, The Six Pointed Star, New Puritan Library, 1988, p.35).

Says Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, by Dr. Cathy Burns, “The Hexagram is formed by united the Water Triangle with the Fire Triangle, which is the Six-pointed Sart, Star of David, Solomon’s Seal, etc.  When the two triangles (the ‘Water Triangle’ and the ‘Fire Triangle’) are joined together into one symbol, it forms a six pointed star known as a double triangle, hexagram, Crest of Solomon, star of the microcosm and the Shield of David, among other names.  It is even called the ‘talisman of Saturn’” (p.38).

Occultists use it as a “stand-by for magicians and alchemists.  The sorcerers believed it represented the footprint of a special kind of DEMON called a trud and used it for ceremonies both to call up demons and to keep them away” (ibid.).

Bill Schnoebelen, a former Satanist, tells us, “To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.”  In fact, the word “hex” -- as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people -- comes from this word.

The hexagram also has a sexual connotation.  It represents sexual union.  The triangle pointed downward is a female symbol and the triangle pointed upward is the male symbol; when they are interlaced it represents coitus, or sexual union of the active and passive forces in nature.  A former witch reveals, “When the male triangle penetrates the female triangle it produced the six pointed crest of Solomon or hexagram, the most wicked symbol in witchcraft” (Burns, ibid., p.39).

In fact, the hexagram was also used by the ancient Hindus in the worship of their divine “Trinity” – Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva – as the “unity” of three gods in one.  J. S. M. Ward adds that it is “strictly the sign of Trimurti, the Three in One, typifying the creative, preservative and destructive natures of the Deity.”

If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing.  It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon -- thus it reveals the number of Satan the devil, or the beast of Revelation -- 66, and 6 -- 666 !!!

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/star_of_david.htm

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2022, 09:42:22 AM »
Kapernick has a right to kneel.  I'm okay with that.  My only issue with the Kapernik thing is that Kap did it at a time when it was the approved narrative--it even got him a deal with Nike.  Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf did it back in the 90's when it was not the approved narrative and was blackballed for it. 

I don't know how people don't see it but there is an attack on America's sovereignty, the agenda now is the World Economic Forum and globalists like Bill Gates and Klaus Shwab actually see America and nationalists such as Trump as the enemy--they want to eat away at any countries National integrity and create a global state of tyranny.

All these ideas are stated in the open in WEF head Klaus Shwab's book Covid 19 and the Great Reset.  So the point is that the globalists and the approved narrative is on the side of BLM, it's on the side of Colin Kapernick, because they want a subservient America like the one Biden is running that serves the interests of the globalists--and not an Independent one.

wait so kaepernick didn’t get blackballed after kneeling?

remind me what team he played for after the fact…..

bill gates and klaus schwab are white european christians.. so it looks like you should be mad at your own people instead of taking it out on jews (which is what your people are known to do anyhow)

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2022, 09:46:49 AM »
Okay so you've admitted it so what's the problem?  You believe the Jews have an exclusive right to censor the views of other ethnic groups.  You believe they've worked for it and earned that right.  Good for the Jews.  But bad for freedom of speech.

i’ll ask again .. why are u so pro the freedom of anti-semitic speech?

when you complain about freedom of speech in regards to covid.. to shape of earth.. to stuff like that.. FINE. i’m right there with u.. jews dont give a shit bout that petty shit.

but freedom of speech to spew anti-semitic rhetoric.. are u sure u wana group that together with the other stuff?

think long and hard WHY you want that to have life

look in the mirror and ask yourself

you still haven’t answered that

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2022, 09:54:32 AM »
Show us the bolded in the New Testament. I'll wait... Even if you could (which you can't) it still wouldn't change the fact that the symbol is used throughout the occult. If you actually spent time studying other things than your religion and blocking out things that don't conform to it, you would know that.

Here is that idiot Baphomet concealed in the symbol.

it spells out mason because the symbol is used in freemasonry which is luciferin. Lucifer is another name for Satan.

Here's an article on the subject:
The Hexagram

The so-called “Star of David” is essentially a “hexagram,” nothing more, nothing less.  There is no Biblical or Jewish evidence that traces this ancient occult symbol with king David of Israel.  However, there is evidence that it was used by king Solomon, after he turned to pagan gods and the occult, late in his life, causing God to become very angry with him .

A Masonic book called The Second Mile, an Eastern Star book, reveals that the “six pointed star is a very ancient symbol, and one of the most powerful.”  The hexagram is used in magic, witchcraft, sorcery and occultism and the casting of zodiacal horoscopes by astrologers.  “It was considered to posses mysterious powers,” says A Concise Cyclopedia of Freemasonry.

The six pointed star is used as a “stand-by for magicians and alchemists.  The sorcerers believed it represented the footprints of a special kind of DEMON called a "trud" and used it in ceremonies both to call up demons and to keep them away” (O. J. Graham, The Six Pointed Star, New Puritan Library, 1988, p.35).

Says Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, by Dr. Cathy Burns, “The Hexagram is formed by united the Water Triangle with the Fire Triangle, which is the Six-pointed Sart, Star of David, Solomon’s Seal, etc.  When the two triangles (the ‘Water Triangle’ and the ‘Fire Triangle’) are joined together into one symbol, it forms a six pointed star known as a double triangle, hexagram, Crest of Solomon, star of the microcosm and the Shield of David, among other names.  It is even called the ‘talisman of Saturn’” (p.38).

Occultists use it as a “stand-by for magicians and alchemists.  The sorcerers believed it represented the footprint of a special kind of DEMON called a trud and used it for ceremonies both to call up demons and to keep them away” (ibid.).

Bill Schnoebelen, a former Satanist, tells us, “To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.”  In fact, the word “hex” -- as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people -- comes from this word.

The hexagram also has a sexual connotation.  It represents sexual union.  The triangle pointed downward is a female symbol and the triangle pointed upward is the male symbol; when they are interlaced it represents coitus, or sexual union of the active and passive forces in nature.  A former witch reveals, “When the male triangle penetrates the female triangle it produced the six pointed crest of Solomon or hexagram, the most wicked symbol in witchcraft” (Burns, ibid., p.39).

In fact, the hexagram was also used by the ancient Hindus in the worship of their divine “Trinity” – Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva – as the “unity” of three gods in one.  J. S. M. Ward adds that it is “strictly the sign of Trimurti, the Three in One, typifying the creative, preservative and destructive natures of the Deity.”

If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing.  It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon -- thus it reveals the number of Satan the devil, or the beast of Revelation -- 66, and 6 -- 666 !!!

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/star_of_david.htm

jews dont give a fuck bout this fake nonsense.. buncha weirdos praying to something that doesn’t exist (satan) and trying to use our symbolism has no merit.

like when the same “satanists” took the cross and used it as a satanic symbol.. does that now mean that the cross is satanic and christian’s pray to satan? 🤔

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

you focus and give way too much credit to these clowns

your reasoning skill needs more developing folks

we dont adhere to new testament, and you already know this.. we adhere to original scripture and the teachings of those

new testament is a contradiction of everything that’s in the original scriptures.. it makes zero sense for someone to consider the old testament divine and then follow the new testament as well, which is something you do

that is why you’re so easy to confuse and mislead

abusive

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2022, 10:06:08 AM »

jews dont give a fuck bout this fake nonsense.. buncha weirdos praying to something that doesn’t exist (satan) and trying to use our symbolism has no merit.

like when the same “satanists” took the cross and used it as a satanic symbol.. does that now mean that the cross is satanic and christian’s pray to satan? 🤔

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

you focus and give way too much credit to these clowns

your reasoning skill needs more developing folks

we dont adhere to new testament, and you already know this.. we adhere to original scripture and the teachings of those

new testament is a contradiction of everything that’s in the original scriptures.. it makes zero sense for someone to consider the old testament divine and then follow the new testament as well, which is something you do

that is why you’re so easy to confuse and mislead

There are no scriptures telling Christian's to pray to the cross. Or to use any symbols to represent God. So to answer your question, yes. It is idolatry to pray to a symbol.

I meant the Old Testament. My mistake. I'll still wait tho...

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2022, 01:27:14 PM »
There are no scriptures telling Christian's to pray to the cross. Or to use any symbols to represent God. So to answer your question, yes. It is idolatry to pray to a symbol.

I meant the Old Testament. My mistake. I'll still wait tho...

so you think Jews pray to a star of david?

:fisherlol:

idolatry is also praying to a man aka jesus

and believing that there is a power outside of God and that not everything is under his control

this is why Jews prosper. we don’t partake in idolatry (Jesus) or give credit to others (Satan)

there’s a reason your text had to come from ours

it’s like you got Gin N Juice, right? a perfectly produced 10/10 song .. but now they wanted to remix it and give it a different vibe. that’s cool and all, got people noddin their head, still sounds good- but it’s not the real thing. that’s what christianity is.

abusive

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2022, 02:20:10 PM »

so you think Jews pray to a star of david?

:fisherlol:

idolatry is also praying to a man aka jesus

and believing that there is a power outside of God and that not everything is under his control

this is why Jews prosper. we don’t partake in idolatry (Jesus) or give credit to others (Satan)

there’s a reason your text had to come from ours

it’s like you got Gin N Juice, right? a perfectly produced 10/10 song .. but now they wanted to remix it and give it a different vibe. that’s cool and all, got people noddin their head, still sounds good- but it’s not the real thing. that’s what christianity is.
You think christians pray to a cross? lol

I knew you couldn't show any scriptures' because it not biblical.

Titus 1:14
“Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.”

The star of david and the meaning you gave is just another jewish fable. Truth is its witchcraft. So to answer the question again, this is why in part people say jewish people are satanic.

abusive

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2022, 03:36:37 PM »
jews dont give a fuck bout this fake nonsense.. buncha weirdos praying to something that doesn’t exist (satan)
Old Testament verses about Satan:
Job 1:7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 1:9 -
Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

Job 1:12 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:2 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:6 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Zechariah 3:2 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Psalms 109:6 -
Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
======================================
Revelation 2:9 -
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 -
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.