Author Topic: Kyrie suspended for posting a link  (Read 1171 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Kyrie suspended for posting a link
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2022, 07:59:59 PM »
wait so kaepernick didn’t get blackballed after kneeling?

remind me what team he played for after the fact…..

bill gates and klaus schwab are white european christians.. so it looks like you should be mad at your own people instead of taking it out on jews (which is what your people are known to do anyhow)

Kap had already been relegated to the roll of a back-up and was not playing at a high level.  Look at his stats in his last games (if he even started) before losing his job.  It happens a lot with running quarterbacks, defenses adjust, and their body also isn't up to taking the punishment a running back takes for 17 games.  It happened to that guy in Washington that won rookie of the year and quickly faded away what was his name?  Many others as well...

So Kap was given a big platform by the media to promote BLM and his message, he was given big sponsorship deals and he was a darling of the left.   Not to mention many other players kneeled and did not lose their jobs because they were still in good demand by their teams.  The Chiefs had Marcus Peters at the same time the whole Kap thing was going on and he kneeled but he was a valuable cover corner for the Chiefs he never lost his job or any playing time or any punishment or any reprimand and he's still playing.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2022, 12:34:58 AM »
Old Testament verses about Satan:
Job 1:7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 1:9 -
Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

Job 1:12 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:2 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:6 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Zechariah 3:2 -
And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Psalms 109:6 -
Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
======================================
Revelation 2:9 -
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 -
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

this is what happens when you don’t understand the language of the scripture and go off of false translations

in Hebrew, the term satan is translated as “opponent” or “adversary,” and is often understood to represent the sinful impulse (in hebrew, yetzer hara) or, more generally, the forces that prevents human beings from submitting to divine will. he is also sometimes regarded as a heavenly prosecutor or accuser, a view given expression in the book of job, where satan encourages god to test his servant.

when you understand it from its original perspective as opposed to the retarded christian remix, you know that yetzer hara isn’t an entity separate from God .. everything is under Gods control.. yetzer hara is simply the evil inclination that we find ourselves fighting against.

too much new testament has warped your mind and it’s honestly too far gone bro … but keep doin ya thang. at least i can say it is entertaining.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2022, 12:36:51 AM »
You think christians pray to a cross? lol

I knew you couldn't show any scriptures' because it not biblical.

Titus 1:14
“Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.”

The star of david and the meaning you gave is just another jewish fable. Truth is its witchcraft. So to answer the question again, this is why in part people say jewish people are satanic.

and u continue to quote new testament lollllll

the star of david is witch craft?

time to take your meds pal 

^^infinite.. this is the kinda rabbit hole u goin down.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 07:56:07 AM by Sccit »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2022, 12:38:08 AM »
Kap had already been relegated to the roll of a back-up and was not playing at a high level.  Look at his stats in his last games (if he even started) before losing his job.  It happens a lot with running quarterbacks, defenses adjust, and their body also isn't up to taking the punishment a running back takes for 17 games.  It happened to that guy in Washington that won rookie of the year and quickly faded away what was his name?  Many others as well...

So Kap was given a big platform by the media to promote BLM and his message, he was given big sponsorship deals and he was a darling of the left.   Not to mention many other players kneeled and did not lose their jobs because they were still in good demand by their teams.  The Chiefs had Marcus Peters at the same time the whole Kap thing was going on and he kneeled but he was a valuable cover corner for the Chiefs he never lost his job or any playing time or any punishment or any reprimand and he's still playing.

i don’t really care bout all that tbh

my focus is on your closeted hatred for jews

abusive

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2022, 07:44:51 AM »
I'll still wait tho...
:sas: i'm waiting.

The new question is; Since the "star of david" didn't come from scriptures and has nothing to do with anything scriptural, where did it come from?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2022, 07:53:51 AM »
:sas: i'm waiting.

The new question is; Since the "star of david" didn't come from scriptures and has nothing to do with anything scriptural, where did it come from?

but it did come from scripture

look at a bud of the pomegranate.. If you read Deuteronomy 8:7-8. Pomegranates are mentioned along with other things to describe the richness of Israel. In Exodus the 28th chapter the high priest's garment was to be decorated with pomegranates of blue, scarlet, and purple along with golden bells.

you do have other religious practices that use the symbol like in Dhamaric religions it's called "shatkona" and it appears in different icons and scenery in those religions. Like the Lakshmi yantra:

abusive

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2022, 09:19:47 AM »

but it did come from scripture

look at a bud of the pomegranate.. If you read Deuteronomy 8:7-8. Pomegranates are mentioned along with other things to describe the richness of Israel. In Exodus the 28th chapter the high priest's garment was to be decorated with pomegranates of blue, scarlet, and purple along with golden bells.

you do have other religious practices that use the symbol like in Dhamaric religions it's called "shatkona" and it appears in different icons and scenery in those religions. Like the Lakshmi yantra:

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2022, 09:26:57 AM »

this is funny .. but saying it has satanic origins isn’t?

be honest, are you on any kind of medication?

abusive

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2022, 11:48:05 AM »
Isaiah 40:18
“To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?”

Acts 7:43
“Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.”

Amos 5:26 -
23Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. 24But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. 25Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? 26But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. 27Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

abusive

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2022, 11:49:06 AM »
scripture > lies, conjecture + name calling.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2022, 12:21:56 PM »
scripture > lies, conjecture + name calling.

but your scriptures are lies

you continue posting new testament

a book which i’ve already thoroughly proven to contain human error

the reason you’re so confused is because you follow that book so closely

as usual, u wont address this.. you’ll just ignore it completely and deflect on to other things. you lack the basic fundamentals to excel in a debate.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2022, 12:46:02 PM »

:sas:

abusive

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2022, 06:02:05 PM »
says the weed head.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2022, 07:50:16 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2022, 10:53:28 AM »
Minister Louis Farrakhan just dropped that ether 🔥 on Barkley and Shaq

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)