Author Topic: Kyrie suspended for posting a link  (Read 1169 times)

Sccit

Re: Kyrie suspended for posting a link
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2022, 11:04:13 AM »
Minister Louis Farrakhan just dropped that ether 🔥 on Barkley and Shaq

good job posting the biggest anti-semite in the entire world

the same guy who admitted to killing malcolm x

:francis:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2022, 01:54:42 AM »

good job posting the biggest anti-semite in the entire world

the same guy who admitted to killing malcolm x

:francis:

You wouldn’t talk shit about Farrakhan round RBX — not sure if you noticed but the man is a hero in the hiphop community and this is a hiphop forum so try censoring Farrakhan in the hiphop community and see how many smiles that gets you
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2022, 07:54:56 AM »
You wouldn’t talk shit about Farrakhan round RBX — not sure if you noticed but the man is a hero in the hiphop community and this is a hiphop forum so try censoring Farrakhan in the hiphop community and see how many smiles that gets you

i would and i have

not sure if you know this but there are actually many people in the black community who denounce farrakhan because of their love for malcolm x as well as other reasons

contrary to what you were taught in your all white upbringing, black people are not a monolith

once again, farrakhan is a known anti-semite.. he does not value white people either. this is not an opinion, it’s a fact.

if you told farrakhan your current belief on white supremacy he would call you part of the problem.

be honest with yourself.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2022, 07:59:39 AM »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2022, 08:36:50 AM »

i would and i have

not sure if you know this but there are actually many people in the black community who denounce farrakhan because of their love for malcolm x as well as other reasons

contrary to what you were taught in your all white upbringing, black people are not a monolith

once again, farrakhan is a known anti-semite.. he does not value white people either. this is not an opinion, it’s a fact.

if you told farrakhan your current belief on white supremacy he would call you part of the problem.

be honest with yourself.

Lol.. look who you talking to… the same guy who told me in 2020 summer that I better not say anything pro-Trump or Anti-BLM because black people might see me as racist is now trying to educate me about the fact that blacks are not monolith.

I have a black son, have spent over a year of my life in Africa, and lived in the black community in KC for the entirety of my adulthood (except for now I live in the Middle East)—and I need you to educate me on black people and not only black people you trying to educate me on famous black figures like Farrakhan and Malcolm X (I performed the same Hajj Malcolm performed while reading and contemplating his words) I converted to Islam in part because of both of these guys so I know the beef inside and out and even from the Masajid and actual people who lived it in those days on both sides

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2022, 08:55:55 AM »
Lol.. look who you talking to… the same guy who told me in 2020 summer that I better not say anything pro-Trump or Anti-BLM because black people might see me as racist is now trying to educate me about the fact that blacks are not monolith.

I have a black son, have spent over a year of my life in Africa, and lived in the black community in KC for the entirety of my adulthood (except for now I live in the Middle East)—and I need you to educate me on black people and not only black people you trying to educate me on famous black figures like Farrakhan and Malcolm X (I performed the same Hajj Malcolm performed while reading and contemplating his words) I converted to Islam in part because of both of these guys so I know the beef inside and out and even from the Masajid and actual people who lived it in those days on both sides

naah what i said is that you better be careful how you word things because black people will definitely perceive you as an alt-right neo nazi.. and the way you present yourself is very important. you’re just too stubborn and ego driven to heed advice.

now that you’re backing anti-jewish shit while having jewish “friends”, you pretty much are confirming why i told you that in the first place..

you have a black son? congrats .. you know who else had black kids? a good portion of slave masters in america……i have 2 black kids and you know what else i have that you don’t? a black family who i associate with every day. that’s the difference between us. you studied black people and eventually dissociated yourself from them by aligning with the same ideology that neo nazis share .. and now you’re doing the same with jews .. the problem is that you have no compassion for anyone but yourself. you can’t relate to the plight of others (black people.. jewish people) because you live in your little white bubble. you just love your whiteness. so when the mainstream black group think was anti-white you were fighting tooth n nail! but when the mainstream black media is anti-jewish, youre right there with them ….. you basically tell on yourself. you can travel to africa all you want but that will never change who you truly are inside.

you lack self awareness brother 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2022, 11:33:35 AM »

naah what i said is that you better be careful how you word things because black people will definitely perceive you as an alt-right neo nazi.. and the way you present yourself is very important. you’re just too stubborn and ego driven to heed advice.

now that you’re backing anti-jewish shit while having jewish “friends”, you pretty much are confirming why i told you that in the first place..

you have a black son? congrats .. you know who else had black kids? a good portion of slave masters in america……i have 2 black kids and you know what else i have that you don’t? a black family who i associate with every day. that’s the difference between us. you studied black people and eventually dissociated yourself from them by aligning with the same ideology that neo nazis share .. and now you’re doing the same with jews .. the problem is that you have no compassion for anyone but yourself. you can’t relate to the plight of others (black people.. jewish people) because you live in your little white bubble. you just love your whiteness. so when the mainstream black group think was anti-white you were fighting tooth n nail! but when the mainstream black media is anti-jewish, youre right there with them ….. you basically tell on yourself. you can travel to africa all you want but that will never change who you truly are inside.

you lack self awareness brother

I was married to my son's mother for 10 years!!!

You comparing my son to a white slave owner sleeping with one of his slaves is outrageous!!  She wasn't some bitch I fucced... I was legally married to this woman for 10 years!!  In fact I met her through her own father who took me from the masjid into their home and introduced me to her. 

Is this the same way that these white slave owners came in contact with their black female slaves? Did the slave master go and propose marriage to the black woman's family and wait the course of six month in abstinence and chastity while regularly visiting for dinner and other family functions in preparation for the marriage and consummation??  My son was born while honoring the mother and family and in the sanctity of marriage--white slave masters slept with their black slaves in hidden quarters and secrecy; and if a child is born it is in secret not bearing the name of the slave master and was considered illegitimate and wasn't talked about.   Fredrick Douglass for example was one such case of many.

There is quite a distinction there and you've gone way too far.  But I still respect your right even in going to far to your own freedom of speech and wouldn't censor you even from your outrageous statements because sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I'm a big man, I can take it. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 11:39:35 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »