Author Topic: Warren G: “Suge Knight homies robbed me while Snoop was there”  (Read 1136 times)

Sccit

Re: Warren G: “Suge Knight homies robbed me while Snoop was there”
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2022, 08:12:47 AM »
I'm not a Snoop fan at all but it sucks to see you all of sudden hate on him just because you couldn't get a verse. This has nothing to do with our ongoing back and forth in Train Of Thought either. I just wanted to point out the sucka ish you keep doing.

you are a real idiot and your mentally ill driven conspiracy theories are rooted in schizophrenia .. this is yet another example

let me prove you wrong once again .. i only started working on rbx’s project earlier this year

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,334975.msg3132233.html

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,336198.msg3136600.html

^^ as you can see, i’ve been callin out snoop since way before he froze out rbx (not me) and refused to do anything to help him

snoop not helping rbx is a byproduct of who he is, not the other way around

now apologize or continue lookin like a bitter clown

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2022, 08:29:16 AM »
From everything I’ve read over the years, seems like Warren was a soft ass dude point blank.

I’m starting to think he might’ve been the comic relief cat of the bunch.  Sort of like Scott Burrel of the 98’ Bulls who was there to be Jordan’s punching bag on the team.  Or like Cheddar Bob in 8 Mile.  I guess every crew got one. 

And just the way he tells the story sounds kind of soft like how he brags about riding off and being like fucc ya’ll or having a gun on him and he should’ve, could’ve, would’ve…

Obviously I ain’t blaming the dude hell I woulda ran faster then he did out of that mutherfucka—I mean Warren is a legend in my mind he did G Funk Era which is like the greatest shit ever done—but his level of gangsta seems to be pretty low compared to even Nate.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Duckasuckin

Duckasuckin

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2022, 08:57:29 AM »
I’m starting to think he might’ve been the comic relief cat of the bunch.  Sort of like Scott Burrel of the 98’ Bulls who was there to be Jordan’s punching bag on the team.  Or like Cheddar Bob in 8 Mile.  I guess every crew got one. 

And just the way he tells the story sounds kind of soft like how he brags about riding off and being like fucc ya’ll or having a gun on him and he should’ve, could’ve, Obviously I ain’t blaming the dude hell I woulda ran faster then he did out of that mutherfucka—I mean Warren is a legend in my mind he did G Funk Era which is like the greatest shit ever done—but his level of gangsta seems to be pretty low compared to even Nate.

Duckasuckin

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2022, 08:58:22 AM »
That’s what I feel like as well. For sure every clique has someone like that who is really just a hang around. I don’t want to use the word poser but, it just seems like that every time I hear or read these stories about him. Idk maybe dude was a G and just got the short end of the stick, but I also feel like if you show some balls foos would respect you some more.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2022, 07:06:14 AM »
That’s what I feel like as well. For sure every clique has someone like that who is really just a hang around. I don’t want to use the word poser but, it just seems like that every time I hear or read these stories about him. Idk maybe dude was a G and just got the short end of the stick, but I also feel like if you show some balls foos would respect you some more.

What about Kurupt??  I don't see him squaring up on anybody.. and never heard any story of him busting his gun or nothing like that

Okka

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2022, 07:51:51 AM »
What about Kurupt??  I don't see him squaring up on anybody.. and never heard any story of him busting his gun or nothing like that

He's one of the only ones I've heard gettin' into fights actually. At least in his younger days. I guess that's one of the reasons why the Death Row Bloods respected him. Even Mob James said that. He didn't get touched in the Death Row studios, but that's pretty sure 'cause he actually was a real Rollin' 60 Crip and the people behind him don't play. Why do you care if he has bust his gun or not though?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 09:51:32 AM by Okka »

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2022, 06:17:14 PM »
Why do you care if he has bust his gun or not though?

This!

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Eddz

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2022, 12:56:36 PM »
There was also that story of Kurupt & Napoleon from the Outlawz squaring up or were going to.

Like you said I think Kurupt has the respect from a lot of people which is why no one fucked with him, he seems to collaborate with all the OG's from LA.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2022, 08:14:21 AM »
He's one of the only ones I've heard gettin' into fights actually. At least in his younger days. I guess that's one of the reasons why the Death Row Bloods respected him. Even Mob James said that. He didn't get touched in the Death Row studios, but that's pretty sure 'cause he actually was a real Rollin' 60 Crip and the people behind him don't play. Why do you care if he has bust his gun or not though?

Sounds like you care with the information you posted at the forum?  So why do you care?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2022, 08:15:49 AM »
This!

so if he was purely a studio gangsta in the Dogg Food days or he was keepin' it real that would make no difference to you?

Okka

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2022, 10:58:35 AM »
Sounds like you care with the information you posted at the forum?  So why do you care?

You asked. I said what I've read or heard.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2022, 12:32:55 PM »
so if he was purely a studio gangsta in the Dogg Food days or he was keepin' it real that would make no difference to you?

most gangsta rappers are “studio gangstas”

not meaning they aren’t actually down with the set from their neighborhood.. but the capacity is greatly exaggerated.

for instance, killa tay once told me that the shit ice-t used to rap about was him tellin the stories of his boys or people he knew from around the way as opposed to his actual experiences.

apparently ice-t was more of a b-boy into breakdancing and all that shit, but became known as the first gangsta rapper through telling those hood tales

most gangsta rappers are no different .. doesn’t make them “fake”, rap is simply a form of art where exaggeration has always been a key element via braggadocio rhymes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2022, 12:55:24 PM »
You asked. I said what I've read or heard.

Yeah you just stumbled by accident into reading all that information about the guy but I’m sure you don’t care, lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2022, 01:00:33 PM »

most gangsta rappers are “studio gangstas”

not meaning they aren’t actually down with the set from their neighborhood.. but the capacity is greatly exaggerated.

for instance, killa tay once told me that the shit ice-t used to rap about was him tellin the stories of his boys or people he knew from around the way as opposed to his actual experiences.

apparently ice-t was more of a b-boy into breakdancing and all that shit, but became known as the first gangsta rapper through telling those hood tales

most gangsta rappers are no different .. doesn’t make them “fake”, rap is simply a form of art where exaggeration has always been a key element via braggadocio rhymes

I’m not a retard—if rappers did everything they said in a record they’d all be dead or in jail.  It’s like Dre says in The Show “it’s all entertainment you can rap about killing someone on record but a muthafucka ain’t really finna do it unless he’s just stupid”.  Dre did that interview around the same time he was recording with the Dogg Pound.

So I’m not a retard—we were just talking about levels here, check the o.g post is about Warren G gettin punked and others coming on here like “they wouldn’t have done Tray Dee like that” so point is there are levels.  So what level was Kurupt was he Warren G level or Tray Dee level—obviously somewhere in between

The point wasn’t that I need Kurupt to go out and shoot someone in real life for me to love and respect his music

Lol

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2022, 01:29:04 PM »
I’m not a retard—if rappers did everything they said in a record they’d all be dead or in jail.  It’s like Dre says in The Show “it’s all entertainment you can rap about killing someone on record but a muthafucka ain’t really finna do it unless he’s just stupid”.  Dre did that interview around the same time he was recording with the Dogg Pound.

So I’m not a retard—we were just talking about levels here, check the o.g post is about Warren G gettin punked and others coming on here like “they wouldn’t have done Tray Dee like that” so point is there are levels.  So what level was Kurupt was he Warren G level or Tray Dee level—obviously somewhere in between

The point wasn’t that I need Kurupt to go out and shoot someone in real life for me to love and respect his music

Lol

kurupt and daz are both from the hood but weren’t really more than rappers .. that’s not to say they can’t rep the set, but as far as bein active, tray deee was a gangsta first who made a living off bein in the streets and then started rapping, which is where the difference is. nate dogg probably was the second most active outa dpg.