Author Topic: Warren G: “Suge Knight homies robbed me while Snoop was there”  (Read 1137 times)

Okka

Re: Warren G: “Suge Knight homies robbed me while Snoop was there”
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2022, 07:35:11 AM »
Yeah you just stumbled by accident into reading all that information about the guy but I’m sure you don’t care, lol

I've been a fan of Kurupt since I was a kid and that's just information I have gathered through the years. I don't care if he has bust his gun or not.

OldSkool

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2022, 05:04:49 AM »
They are musicians! There to create music. Of course they haven't done any of the stuff they talk about.

Might have grown around it... No doubt Dre and Snoop should have looked out for Warren G. Ive always liked Warrens music. There's an interview with Reggie Wright, saying Dre wasn't as close due to Warren being half brothers from his dad's side and I believe that... feelings be different if they had the same mother. Ether way they both done Warren dirty, they may well all act friendly now...

Anyway keep the art separate from the gang stuff... as Tupac found out... stay in your lane.

Suge is the biggest F-Up of all time, he had all the artists and money... he just had to treat people fairly and help people go straight ...  he deserves all he gets as he rots in prison. Grown ass men still acting like they in their teens and ignorant as f. Like that BJ Nino guy... complete and utter ignorant... grow up help people...

Warren G should get back to making good music...

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2022, 03:12:49 PM »
Warren G just didn’t want any of that energy and rightfully so. He went to Def Jam and killed

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

jman91331

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2022, 07:30:19 AM »
They are musicians! There to create music. Of course they haven't done any of the stuff they talk about.

Might have grown around it... No doubt Dre and Snoop should have looked out for Warren G. Ive always liked Warrens music. There's an interview with Reggie Wright, saying Dre wasn't as close due to Warren being half brothers from his dad's side and I believe that... feelings be different if they had the same mother. Ether way they both done Warren dirty, they may well all act friendly now...

Anyway keep the art separate from the gang stuff... as Tupac found out... stay in your lane.

Suge is the biggest F-Up of all time, he had all the artists and money... he just had to treat people fairly and help people go straight ...  he deserves all he gets as he rots in prison. Grown ass men still acting like they in their teens and ignorant as f. Like that BJ Nino guy... complete and utter ignorant... grow up help people...

Warren G should get back to making good music...
They're not half-brothers, they were step-brothers. Dre's mom was married to Warren's dad for awhile, that's about it no blood relation.

The following users thanked this post: OldSkool

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2022, 06:06:48 PM »
They're not half-brothers, they were step-brothers. Dre's mom was married to Warren's dad for awhile, that's about it no blood relation.

Still strange