Author Topic: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (Official Discussion)  (Read 6750 times)

astra4322

Re: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (New Album 3/15)
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2024, 11:28:45 AM »
When album will be available on streaming platforms?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2024, 11:49:45 AM »
When album will be available on streaming platforms?

Why don’t you support us bro? Everybody trying to listen to their favorite music for free that’s why the industry has gone to shit

astra4322

« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2024, 11:59:51 AM »
That’s not a matter of support but I’m not able to download it directly on my phone without using damn iTunes which is pain in the ass. I dont use cds anymore so both are useless for me.

Dwax-187

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2024, 05:17:58 PM »
That’s not a matter of support but I’m not able to download it directly on my phone without using damn iTunes which is pain in the ass. I dont use cds anymore so both are useless for me.

Just buy it to support… fuck homey $12 costs 2 pints at a bar, if it even covers that.  I preordered the digital copy from Bandcamp and will also d/l on my Itunes and do whatever is needed to listen on my channels.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

Dwax-187

« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2024, 05:25:16 PM »
I can tell you I listened to the intro and Midnight Drive with Awax aka Mc Eiht. 

Shit is fire  8)

Whoever made that intro beat, the shit is dope!  Some str8 nostalgic gfunk bass with a nice synth.  The California Grizzly is coming out of hibernation with shivers!

Midnight Drive… shit is fucking dope, sounds like Awax is creeping around somewhere in Menace 2 Society.

Im looking forward to the rest  8)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

Re: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2024, 05:40:51 PM »
Sccit you hooking any of us dubcc members early?  I bought the digital, got the transaction ID if needed.

are u darren? i sent you the early link last night if so.

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2024, 05:53:36 PM »

it IS a matter of support tho bro .. and truth be told u far from the only one. it’s kinda crazy- this is a forum predicated on death row music wit mainly 90s era fans and on top of that, cats who know us 20+ years.. you would think theyd be lining up to show love, but most cats don’t think like that.. and it sucks because a lot of you pay for music, even some buy CDs regularly .. n still wont shell out a few bucks in solidarity to the people closest.

but i guess streaming is better than nothing .. just know in your heart that artists like RBX are suffering something serious due to it.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Dwax-187

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2024, 05:57:53 PM »

are u darren? i sent you the early link last night if so.

Yessir!  Thank you.

I agree with Sccit, support the artists, and quality music will keep coming out.

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2024, 06:07:10 PM »
Yessir!  Thank you.

I agree with Sccit, support the artists, and quality music will keep coming out.

i didnt realize til after but i sent you the link to the hard copy version.. which has a hard copy only bonus track. digital sposta be 18 joints so u got a lil extra on that one wit the 19

:magic:

just don’t leak it please fam

The following users thanked this post: Dwax-187

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2024, 08:35:44 PM »
Yessir!  Thank you.

In independent situations like RBX and us yeah it’s simple as that. If we don’t get support it makes it harder to make more music

The following users thanked this post: Dwax-187

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2024, 08:52:16 AM »
Why don’t you support us bro? Everybody trying to listen to their favorite music for free that’s why the industry has gone to shit

Facts. 

I remember when MP3’s first exploded it was when MMLP dropped and sold 1.7 first week and they was all like “nah it ain’t hurtin the industry at all, look, he sold 1.7”

But I was looking at every white boy in my suburb pulling up senior year bumpin MMLP spring of 2000 Senior Year and I was thinking to myself holy shit if this was 96’ Eminem would’ve sold 4 million first week !!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2024, 05:00:46 PM »
C'mon everyone, support the album. They already said that if this album sells well, they'll be able to go back in the lab and cast a wider net in collaborating with the Westcoast artists we love, probably with a bigger budget. Plus, other Westcoast artists will see the success RBX is having and maybe want to put in work on their own projects. Don't we want to hear more music from the artists we love? You gotta support the album. You're really messing up the game when you bootleg/stream for free.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

The following users thanked this post: Klue, Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2024, 05:42:49 PM »
Got the albums in the mail.  8)

https://ibb.co/JR5k5V5
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2024, 05:47:17 PM »
Got the albums in the mail.  8)

https://ibb.co/JR5k5V5

tap in once u bang that

:salute:

topdogg188

Re: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2024, 02:24:56 AM »
Ahh the link arrives in my inbox at 8.00am GMT, downloading and sticking in my mp3 players now to listen too.