Author Topic: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (Official Discussion)  (Read 6722 times)

doggfather

Re: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (New Album 3/15)
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2024, 12:02:45 PM »
crooked i is intersting name.

he use kxng crooked by years.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: RBX - HIBERNATION SHIVERS (New Album Coming Soon)
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2024, 12:05:08 PM »
I get where you’re coming from as a dpg fan trust me we feel the same. It’s just easier said than done. Hopefully soon we can get that done though

Also CD has a unlisted bonus track

I’m wit ya homie it’s as you said easier said that done and looking over the track list it looks as if you all have made a monumental effort on this. 

So I trust y’all did what you could obviously as die hard fans we wish this could’ve been the album that brought kurupt back to prime form but it’s not in the cards the guy is so washed up as an emcee.

Anyway you know you can already write down your boy Infinite as a day 1 copin the album in digital form and physical form to my brothers house for when I get back in the summer
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2024, 12:24:12 PM »

kurupt was on tour and daz was on some other shit

butch came through on a joint called the moon

butch was 100

I appreciate the reply and being upfront about it.  And it's great you got Crooked to replace them, definitely a worthy replacement.

So reading between the lines, you had originally said "Daz is on the album" and you were trying to get kurupt.  So it makes sense Kurupt was too busy to do a verse....but when you said "Daz was on some other shit", i'm thinking you had a verse from him but when it got down to the end, he wanted too much money so you dropped his verse.  Otherwise you wouldn't have stated early on that Daz is on the album.  So you must've already had his verse.  Am i correct in that assumption?

Also, from everything i've heard, Butch Cassidy is a stand up guy.  So great  you were able to keep him on the album. 

I know Daz can be flakey and a pain to deal with depending on what day of the week it is and who he's mad at on what particular day when he gets up in the morning. 

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2024, 01:14:04 PM »
I appreciate the reply and being upfront about it.  And it's great you got Crooked to replace them, definitely a worthy replacement.

So reading between the lines, you had originally said "Daz is on the album" and you were trying to get kurupt.  So it makes sense Kurupt was too busy to do a verse....but when you said "Daz was on some other shit", i'm thinking you had a verse from him but when it got down to the end, he wanted too much money so you dropped his verse.  Otherwise you wouldn't have stated early on that Daz is on the album.  So you must've already had his verse.  Am i correct in that assumption?

Also, from everything i've heard, Butch Cassidy is a stand up guy.  So great  you were able to keep him on the album. 

I know Daz can be flakey and a pain to deal with depending on what day of the week it is and who he's mad at on what particular day when he gets up in the morning.

no… daz promised us and rbx that he would do a verse for the album. kept sayin “tomorrow, i got u” “next week fasho” etc. and didnt come through lol

eventually he did the hook and continued claimin he would do his verse later on, but just never did

crooked i did his shit on love and respect for rbx and making time for him to replace them was one of the reasons for the pushback on release date .. butch we already have a history with from him doin the pharcyde reunion joint

just diff personalities

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2024, 01:17:44 PM »
I’m wit ya homie it’s as you said easier said that done and looking over the track list it looks as if you all have made a monumental effort on this. 

So I trust y’all did what you could obviously as die hard fans we wish this could’ve been the album that brought kurupt back to prime form but it’s not in the cards the guy is so washed up as an emcee.

Anyway you know you can already write down your boy Infinite as a day 1 copin the album in digital form and physical form to my brothers house for when I get back in the summer

big salute homie

preorder up now.. will send copies out early to those who preorder

https://rbxthenarrator.bandcamp.com/album/hibernation-shivers

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2024, 01:18:15 PM »
crooked i is intersting name.

he use kxng crooked by years.

will always be crooked i to the dpg heads

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2024, 01:31:07 PM »

Appreciate you bro. Always supporting us. We c u

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2024, 03:53:56 PM »

daz...kept sayin “tomorrow, i got u” “next week fasho” etc. and didnt come through lol

Very, very interesting.  He sounds like very flaky.  "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" from Popeye. https://youtu.be/68eue5cpbsE?si=695tnATEUDM6mjK3

Anyway, so I'm going to place my order for the Hibernation Shivers CD via Bandcamp.  Specifically, how do I get the Torpor CD?  Do I mention I'm a Dubcc member in the "Include a Message to RBX" box?  Or do I DM you my order number through this forum?  I would prefer not associate my Dubcc username with my real name lol but if I have to then I will.

"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2024, 04:12:14 PM »
Very, very interesting.  He sounds like very flaky.  "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" from Popeye. https://youtu.be/68eue5cpbsE?si=695tnATEUDM6mjK3

Anyway, so I'm going to place my order for the Hibernation Shivers CD via Bandcamp.  Specifically, how do I get the Torpor CD?  Do I mention I'm a Dubcc member in the "Include a Message to RBX" box?  Or do I DM you my order number through this forum?  I would prefer not associate my Dubcc username with my real name lol but if I have to then I will.

Yes exactly just mention it in the notes and we’ll see your note when sending the orders out. And trust me bro we’re thankful to be sharing this music with you. We would not abuse your privacy. Also that would be illegal lol

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2024, 05:00:38 PM »
Yes exactly just mention it in the notes and we’ll see your note when sending the orders out. And trust me bro we’re thankful to be sharing this music with you. We would not abuse your privacy. Also that would be illegal lol

Thanks.  I just placed my order with a message to RBX and you and Sccit. I wanted to support not only RBX but you two as well. It's not easy to be rappers, producers, and grassroot marketers. Completely different skill sets.  I respect the hustle and want to support people who put in the work. Much love.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2024, 05:06:35 PM »
Thanks.  I just placed my order with a message to RBX and you and Sccit. I wanted to support not only RBX but you two as well. It's not easy to be rappers, producers, and grassroot marketers. Completely different skill sets.  I respect the hustle and want to support people who put in the work. Much love.

Much love brother we genuinely appreciate the support. Your money goes directly to X myself and sccit And we directly pour that money back into features, marketing, mastering etc The music basically. We got into this for the love of hip hop the money is secondary but still appreciated as a show of support and to help ease the financial burden since everything comes out our pockets being independent and all

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2024, 02:12:50 AM »
Yes it’s a deal for all dubcc members. When you purchase just mention in the notes you are a dubcc member

DONE!

- Ordered the Physical Copy to my brothers house in Missouri.  Forgot to put Dubcc member on there in case there is any dicount, Bonus disc, or freebies or something like that.  Already got Torpor, btw.  Also didn't see any place for "notes" just saw "message RBX' so I mentioned "Serial Killaz", "Blunt Time" and "Remember Me"

-  Then Ordered the digital, same thing no place for "notes" but just a "message RBX" thing I did a shoutout to Dubcc and Scitt and Siavash

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

doggfather

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2024, 02:14:26 AM »

word
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

heisenberg

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2024, 02:30:49 AM »

on ransom "directors cut 4" from last year he also features on a track with crooked i name.

i just ordered the new rbx album.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2024, 02:31:55 AM »

yeah homie, got to say I love the look of the album and the tracklisting on the back.  Well put together as a theme and a concept album.

Interested to see how it sounds like Dogg Pound feel Blunt Time or Horror Core route