Author Topic: Died Suddenly documentary  (Read 176 times)

abusive

Died Suddenly documentary
« on: November 28, 2022, 07:26:49 AM »
Died Suddenly
Healthy adults are dropping dead all across the globe. In the last 18 months, the term “Died Suddenly” has risen to the very top of “most searched” Google terms. Now, the award-winning documentary team that brought you, “Watch The Water”, and “These Little Ones” travels around the world to find answers, and tell the stories, of those who Died Suddenly.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Rubinho

Re: Died Suddenly documentary
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 12:05:14 PM »
No time to watch the videi, was there some kind of conclusion?

abusive

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 04:13:44 PM »
No time to watch the videi, was there some kind of conclusion?
No. This is new research coming out now post pandemic and vaccines. Expect more to come.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 02:21:01 AM »
The died suddenly doesn’t really fit my own theory. 

My theory/prediction is 2…

A) Gates talks about a new CRISPR technology that limit population of insects and how it can be used for humans.  So I’m predicting the vaxx will cause a massive decrease in female births in not this generation but the next generation so it won’t be seen until 20-30 years from now.  Cause it’s a gene deletion technology.  If the dubcc is still around when we are 70 then I will tell u all I told u so

B) my other theory was the vaxx had some kind of internet/biometric nano device so that they could align all humans to a grid and and then some man at the top could have all humans under his thumb electronically and ultimately control the globe and delete humans at touch of a button—turn them on and off

^^just theories so maybe it has something that causes sudden death in portion of population or maybe it was in general just scam to make immune system more dependent on Big Pharma so many theories but as they say.. “the present asks the questions and the future answers them”
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 09:41:14 AM »

The following users thanked this post: abusive

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 07:49:05 PM »

Okay, I don't disagree it is causing myocarditis in people and even sudden death... but I have a question for you guys in that camp.

Why would it only effect certain people and just random people?  Like, I could understand if it was a segment of the population like everyone with a certain genetic trait was getting myocarditis; or they put some agent in like 10% of the vaxx but so far it doesn't follow any sort of logic as that.

So my point is, the myocarditis thing or the sudden death thing if it is a side effect it seems like a side effect that actually wasn't part of the plandemic. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

abusive

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 03:45:09 PM »

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long testified under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act that she had witnessed symptoms of myocarditis in pilots who received mRNA vaccines. The Army flight surgeon worried that pilots would begin dying while in flight. However, when she informed her superiors, Long says "my concerns were ignored." 「  LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/12212022   」

"In one morning, I had to ground 3 out of 3 pilots due to vaccine injuries," Long said during a panel hosted by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson. "The next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore."

Dr. Theresa Long also appeared in the film "Died Suddenly" to speak about the effects of mRNA vaccines, which she compared to "a bioweapon".

ABOUT DR. THERESA LONG
LTC Theresa M Long, MD, MPH, FS. has served in the US Army since 1991. She holds a BS in Neuroscience from the University of Texas at Austin and a medical doctorate from the University of Texas at Houston. She completed a residency in Aerospace and Occupational Medicine at the US Army School of Aviation. She holds a Masters of Public Health from the University of West Florida. She received specialty Military training in the medical management of biological and chemical casualties, medical effects of ionizing radiation, and also trained as an aviation safety officer, aircraft mishap investigator, and Army flight surgeon.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 07:16:32 PM »
New link to the documentary:
https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

16.6 million views.