Author Topic: Eazy E and The Satanic Agenda Repost  (Read 256 times)

abusive

Eazy E and The Satanic Agenda Repost
« on: December 08, 2022, 08:17:16 AM »

http://Https://Didara.Us

For More Uncensored Content
http://Https://www.Patreon.com/MarvlisMedia
To Help Donate and Keep The Channel Alive
http://Https://cash.app/$KingMarvlis

Exposing Hollywood And The Music Business
!!!Watch This Video!!!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

Re: Eazy E and The Satanic Agenda Repost
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 03:13:28 PM »
8 Kids is stressful enough to go nuts

BIGWORM

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 09:23:54 PM »
Anyone growing up in the late 80's that rode a skateboard knows what board that is. It was the most expensive board and sold out everywhere because Natas Kaupas was the biggest star at the time. Probably worth some bucks now.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2022, 10:24:09 PM »
Anyone growing up in the late 80's that rode a skateboard knows what board that is. It was the most expensive board and sold out everywhere because Natas Kaupas was the biggest star at the time. Probably worth some bucks now.

Natas Kaupas

Who is this?

Natas=Satan?

Esham had a group NATAS

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 05:56:05 PM »
Never heard of it but at the end of the day thats just one point of a bigger picture. I remember Nash skatebords.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 08:44:06 PM »
Never heard of it but at the end of the day thats just one point of a bigger picture. I remember Nash skatebords.

The bigger picture is the pentagram on his skate

EAZY-LI

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2022, 08:50:11 PM »

http://Https://Didara.Us

For More Uncensored Content
http://Https://www.Patreon.com/MarvlisMedia
To Help Donate and Keep The Channel Alive
http://Https://cash.app/$KingMarvlis

Exposing Hollywood And The Music Business
!!!Watch This Video!!!

If that's you in the video please just give up. Full of so much wrong info its embarrassing.
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

abusive

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2022, 09:41:01 PM »
If that's you in the video please just give up. Full of so much wrong info its embarrassing.
Its not me but please show us some of the "wrong info".

EAZY-LI

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2022, 10:58:03 AM »
Its not me but please show us some of the "wrong info".

1. It was layzie bone who said Jerry Heller got eazy killed not krayzie bone and he said Jerry Heller not suge knight this guy is all over the place.

2. Suge knight didn't say he gave eazy an injection he says people now shoot people with syringes of HIV infected blood, you know that eazy e thing that slow death.

3. DR Dre didnt discover Eazy-e they both grew up together in Compton and had a DJ crew called high powered productions where they both DJ at parties for money this pre dates world class wreckin crew.

4. Also how can Eazy be a industry plant if dre discovers him dre ain't in the industry only Jerry Heller was. this guy is really ignoring how independent Ruthless records was here. Thinks his a industry plant but says his selling records to strangers in the mall! how is that a industry plant? That's someone doing it all themself from the bottom.

5. 1st power is the intro to st8 off the streets of muthaphucckin Compton (1996) L.p not real motherfucking g'z which isnt even an album its a single off the it's on dr dre 187um killa e.p (1993)

6. I'm pretty sure "all in" is a poker term not some I'm in a occult shit lol he pulled that straight out of his ass!

7.why would Jerry work with suge knight to kill eazy? Suge stole dre off eazy and jerry they lost money over that they had to work a deal with Jimmy iovine so everyone could make money but still alot less money than what eazy would of got if chronic, doggystlye and Dogg food albums would been on ruthless records. As well as some of the ruthless acts might of sold more if dre was producing for them such nwa, eazy, ren, atl ,menjatwha, hwa etc

8. If Jerry Heller has shares in Ruthless records then he has shares regardless of whether he is managing Eazy-e or his record label for him. You don't have to work at a company to own shares of it. Eazy cant cut Jerry away from his shares he can only offer to buy them off him.

9. Pretty sure Eazy doesn't own the publishing rights to the chronic he just had dre signed as an exclusive artist to ruthless records for certain amount of years. Eazy and Jerry made a deal with interscope that eazy would get round 25% of the profits on projects that dre rapped or produced on for the amount of years dre signed for ruthless which eazy said on arsenio hall show in 93 was for the next 6 years.

10. He really struggled to link all that back to being santanic so cause eazy pissed around and put santanic shit in his music for a laugh/ gimmick like the g rap shit isnt bad enough. God refused to stop him from getting attacked by suge knight with HIV syringes lol I like that suge needed Jerry's permission to kill eazy lol I mean he already ruffed the lil punk up before.
 but he didn't kill him cause Jerry who suge didnt like either didnt give him permission yet lol
And Roll With God....

1964-1995

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2022, 04:56:32 PM »
The bigger picture is the pentagram on his skate

that was actual skateboard rode by the "Michael Jordan" of skateboarding at the time. My next-door neighbor that was in grade 7 at the time had it Natas Koupas was all over the cover and in the pages of Thrasher magazine.

In the 80's REMEMBER heavy metal was the biggest genre at the time and they were all about that crazy bullshit.

Eazy-E was a HUGE Guns-N-Roses fan as well. He also kind of bit the name for Bone: Thugs-N-Harmony. With the spelling and using a HARD word a soft word. GUNS[thugs]-N-Roses[Harmony]. It's a reach but MY REACH motha fuckers lol

The following users thanked this post: abusive, Dee Tha AK

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2022, 02:59:16 PM »
that was actual skateboard rode by the "Michael Jordan" of skateboarding at the time. My next-door neighbor that was in grade 7 at the time had it Natas Koupas was all over the cover and in the pages of Thrasher magazine.

In the 80's REMEMBER heavy metal was the biggest genre at the time and they were all about that crazy bullshit.

Eazy-E was a HUGE Guns-N-Roses fan as well. He also kind of bit the name for Bone: Thugs-N-Harmony. With the spelling and using a HARD word a soft word. GUNS[thugs]-N-Roses[Harmony]. It's a reach but MY REACH motha fuckers lol

damn never realized that .. but it’s true

thugs n harmony was definitely a play on guns n roses

good thinkin

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

abusive

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2022, 07:13:51 PM »
One day I'll address the topic. The skateboard thing yall keep talking about irks me tho. Eazy being pictured with a pentagram, whether a popular skateboard or not is just one sign that he was in the occult. There are several others. Put them all together and you can't deny he was into that ish and wasn't trolling. It's not a reach either. Not even sure why it's so hard to believe. He wasn't exactly a gospel singer. Yall never studied this ish so yall don't know the origins of what you be seeing and hearing. Some of it is actually rooted in satanism.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2022, 08:32:06 PM »
One day I'll address the topic. The skateboard thing yall keep talking about irks me tho. Eazy being pictured with a pentagram, whether a popular skateboard or not is just one sign that he was in the occult. There are several others. Put them all together and you can't deny he was into that ish and wasn't trolling. It's not a reach either. Not even sure why it's so hard to believe. He wasn't exactly a gospel singer. Yall never studied this ish so yall don't know the origins of what you be seeing and hearing. Some of it is actually rooted in satanism.

Define Satanism Plz

Sure Eazy & Bone been doing thangz... Ouija, Backmasking, Eazy Fav Movie Was "First Power"

All Is Mind & Concepts.

Reminds Me Of "Satanic Panic" I've read about that was in the 80s

EAZY-LI

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2022, 02:34:15 AM »

And what about all the charity work some of it even being with the church
The massive church funeral the mentions of God on hes grave stone for said amount of years
The you find yourself with out morals thou shall not kill on the sides of the st8 off streets of Compton album?
And Roll With God....

1964-1995

abusive

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2022, 09:08:38 AM »
And what about all the charity work some of it even being with the church
The massive church funeral the mentions of God on hes grave stone for said amount of years
The you find yourself with out morals thou shall not kill on the sides of the st8 off streets of Compton album?
Im going to get at this topic soon, I promise. I'll show the occult things he was doing and tie it into the occult sources. Satanism will come up. I'll get into the bible as well.