Author Topic: My bio dad wrote today never contact him or the family ever again  (Read 277 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My bio dad wrote today never contact him or the family ever again
« on: September 18, 2022, 03:18:57 AM »
It’s always a big day the day your father writes you out of his life and never to talk to him ever again.  That was today Sept 18, 2022

This is the response I got from my bio sister today and I also got a stern message from my bio father (Med student sperm donor) to never contact anyone on his family ever again.  I’ll post pics later but here’s copy and paste of sisters message to me….first (and likely last time) I’ve ever heard from her

“ You need to fuck off and leave my family alone, you have your own family to deal with and can figure it out with them.  I am attaching a letter I wrote the first time you reached out in 2018”

Brian:

I appreciate your letter. However, from my feeble, adolescent state, as I am only 17 (almost 18) I have a few obstacles to face whilst reading your message. From my perspective and from what I’ve known my whole existence, my dad is a father to one child. It’s me. I am hoping to not seem selfish in wanting my father to myself, however he is mine. Your DNA may trace 50% of me, however the opposing 50% is what raised you and claimed you as their own.

You already have a family, who raised you. I apologize for your rocky yet adventurous past but your family essential disclaiming is no 

I understand your excitement when making the shocking discovery of your genetic makeup and learning your drunken “social” father’s traits are not in any way connected with yours. And I personally find that you receiving my father’s traits are rewarding enough.  I don’t find emotional support to be  neccesary.  My father is very much a self-made, successful man, and I hope to follow closely in his footsteps. I apologize that your father is not nearly as successful, educated, involved, and driven.

Whether you decide to claim your father or not is obviously at your discretion, but my father did not donate his sperm to have a son. He donated his sperm to put food on his plate and pay his rent in a way that also benefited others greatly. Whether he made a foolish decision that had little thought involved is his problem.

Instead of enlightening yourself with my dad and my family, I  am questioning as to the strength of your own families connections. This social support your expecting from my father, do you provide it for your son? From my understanding based off of your letter it seems you had many failed attempts in establishing a family or at least cultivating your own birth family.

I wish you the best and appreciate your message.“

Fathers message today:

Brian
Do not ever contact me or any of my family again.
Nobody has any desire to communicate with you!
You have been much too intrusive & are not part of our family.

You should work to improve relations with your own family & stay away from mine.

Brad
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: My bio dad wrote today never contact him or the family ever again
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 09:46:30 AM »
the video you posted isn’t working in the US

hope u sent that message i suggested

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 12:14:06 PM »
Wow they sound like low life scumbags. Staying true to form in the land known as Amerikkka. No family values or morals. Just cacs being cacs

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 08:25:04 AM »
sorry to hear that brian...
did you put the blame on them for all your problems as you usually do? or was this unprovoked? when was the last time you reached out to them? were they tired of you always asking for money? or were they distant you were trying to get that connection you always wanted?

asking for a friend...
The West is Back

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 05:49:55 AM »
LMFAO no one wants Brian.  His father dad his real dad, no one wants to take credit for the waste of a cum shot know as Brian. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 09:27:32 AM »
Wow they sound like low life scumbags. Staying true to form in the land known as Amerikkka. No family values or morals. Just cacs being cacs

You echoed my sentiment.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 09:40:13 PM »
Forget him. If he doesnt value you, ignore him.

Family aint shit these days... i thought i had relatives too..but the dont give a fuck

Misunderstandings w my mom are killin me and triggering me but hey, to each their own, i learn to let them go.

Success is the best revenge.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 01:53:40 PM »
I find it hilarious that Brian wanted nothing to do with his own biological son for years and it's now throwing a pity party for himself because his biological father wants nothing to do with him.  Funny how life works sometimes.

Don't feel bad for Brian, he's a piece of shit that abandoned his own biological son for years and believes slaves enjoyed being slaves.  Don't be like Brian