Author Topic: Mysterious Deaths of Billionaires Worldwide! (2023)  (Read 242 times)

abusive

Mysterious Deaths of Billionaires Worldwide! (2023)
« on: January 12, 2023, 05:19:30 PM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

b.laden

Re: Mysterious Deaths of Billionaires Worldwide! (2023)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 02:28:18 AM »
Only russians billionaires deaths..the others live very good.   and President Putin probably behind these deaths. but i dont care about millionnaires or rich people..fuck them or tax them
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:34:44 AM by b.laden »

abusive

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 01:32:28 PM »
Cashap Founder Murdered And Immediately After The Government Launches Their Version Of CashAp FedNow

abusive

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 09:59:49 PM »
More billionaire deaths. One by plane, one by helicopter.

The first one was from earlier this month -
Herbert Wigwe: Nigerian bank chief killed in US helicopter crash
The co-founder of Access Bank, one of the largest banks in Nigeria, was among six people killed in a helicopter crash in California on Friday.

Herbert Wigwe, his wife, son, and a former president of the Nigerian stock exchange were all killed in the crash.
President Bola Tinubu described the death of Mr Wigwe as an "overwhelming tragedy".
Investigators are scouring the site in southern Californian desert to determine the cause of the crash.
The chartered helicopter was on its way from from Palm Springs to Boulder City in Nevada when it went down about 96km (60 miles) from Las Vegas.
According to Nigerian media, the 57-year-old banker was on his way to Las Vegas to attend Sunday's Super Bowl.
The San Bernardino county sheriff's department said the crash site was near Nipton, on the edge of the Mojave Desert Preserve. The weather was poor, with reports of rain and snow showers in the area.

Mr Wigwe founded Access Bank in 1989. It became the largest bank in Nigeria in 2018 after it acquired its main competitor, Diamond Bank.

In recent years, Mr Wigwe had been working to expand across the continent, acquiring banks in countries including Kenya, South Africa and Botswana.

He was planning to open a new banking service in Asia in the first quarter of 2024.
Tributes have been pouring in following the news of his death. President Tinubu said it was "shocking beyond comprehension". The president's office described his death as "a terrible blow" for Nigeria and Africa's banking industry.
In a newspaper article in January this year, Mr Wigwe said investing in higher education was key to controlling mass migration, which "is destabilising countries across the world".

With that in mind, he was in the process of starting his own educational institute, Wigwe University. It was set to launch in September in Nigeria's oil-rich Niger Delta region, where he was from.

"We need to take a holistic approach to address global migration, starting with our traditional framework for international development. The best place to limit migration is not in the middle of the Mediterranean or the English Channel or the Rio Grande. It is in the home countries that so many migrants are so desperate to leave," he wrote, saying his university was an opportunity for him "to give back to society".
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-68266846
=========================================================
This one happened five months ago -
Indian Billionaire Harpal Randhawa, 22-Year-Old Son Killed In Zimbabwe Plane Crash
Harpal Randhawa is the owner of RioZim, a diversified mining company producing gold and coal as well as refining nickel and copper.

Indian billionaire and mining tycoon Harpal Randhawa and his 22-year-old son Amer were among six people who died in a plane crash in Zimbabwe on September 29, as per a PTI report. The tragic incident occurred when their private plane crashed near a diamond mine in southwestern Zimbabwe after experiencing a technical fault.

Notably, Harpal Randhawa is the owner of RioZim, a diversified mining company producing gold and coal as well as refining nickel and copper. Mr Randhawa also founded the $4-billion private equity business GEM Holdings.

The mining tycoon and his son were traveling in a Cessna 206 aircraft, privately owned by RioZim. They were en route from Harare to the Murowa diamond mine when the accident happened. The single-engined aircraft crashed near the Murowa Diamonds mine, which is partly owned by RioZim. All passengers and crew onboard died in the accident.

This one was from five moths ago:Filmmaker Hopewell Chinono, a friend of Mr Randhawa, condoled his death on X and wrote, ''I am deeply saddened with the passing of Harpal Randhawa, the owner of Rio Zim who died in a plane crash in Zvishavane. 5 other people including his son who was also a pilot, but a passenger on this flight also died in the crash.''

Here's the tweet:

I am deeply saddened with the passing of Harpal Randhawa, the owner of Rio Zim who died today in a plane crash in Zvishavane.

5 other people including his son who was also a pilot, but a passenger on this flight also died in the crash.

I first met Harpal in 2017 through a… pic.twitter.com/A0AGOaR3sw

— Hopewell Chin'ono (@daddyhope) September 29, 2023
''He was very generous with life advice, and very humble for the wealthy man that he was. Through him, I met many people in the business, diplomatic, and political worlds. My thoughts are with his wife, family, friends, and the Rio Zim community. Rest in Peace, your works and love for Zimbabwe will be your lasting legacy,'' he added.

Mr Chinono also put up a tweet informing of the memorial service for the father-son duo.

The family of Harpal Randhawa who died with his son Amer on Friday in a plane crash, respectfully invite all his friends and associates to celebrate his life and that of his son Amer at a memorial service at Raintree on Wednesday the 4th of October, 2023.

Arrival time is 3PM.… pic.twitter.com/cWF0kPhe7G

— Hopewell Chin'ono (@daddyhope) October 1, 2023
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com
Meanwhile, the local community and law enforcement agencies are working together to manage the aftermath of the plane crash.

Source: https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/indian-billionaire-harpal-randhawa-22-year-old-son-killed-in-zimbabwe-plane-crash-4443395

b.laden

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 02:08:25 PM »
Nigeria and India are underdevelopped countries...even billionnaires can be killed by a mosquito over there

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 08:26:02 AM »
Nigeria and India are underdevelopped countries...even billionnaires can be killed by a mosquito over there
The Nigerian was killed in the US.