Author Topic: Stop Sleeping On ItzCartier  (Read 208 times)

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
Stop Sleeping On ItzCartier
« on: January 15, 2023, 05:17:03 PM »
Another 🔥 Drop From @ItzCartier With His Lastest Single

“DON” Prod any Jay P Bangz

Stream On All Streaming Platforms
https://open.spotify.com/album/1gaKFQYnVpc9JxTKRcZgQL?si=cPN5QNsHRwSTOh7TurcQvA

You can buy the single for $1 On
https://www.ItzCartier.com/music

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Stop Sleeping On ItzCartier
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 05:22:42 PM »
Definitely putting me to sleep.

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 05:41:36 PM »

Bro stop hating , you don’t like keep moving but Ima promote my shit
Rather you like it or not , get some motion

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 05:50:11 PM »

Give real honest criticism I’ll respect it more

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 06:46:58 PM »
Give real honest criticism I’ll respect it more

Honest criticism, you need to work on your lyrics and subject matter.  A dude coming on here rapping about their money, and women, never heard that before.  To be successful in this day and age, you need some originality, something to set you apart from everyone else.  Your bars and rhyme structure are very simplistic.  And sounds like you are mashing your words together trying to fit too many words into your bars to make it fit.  You are mumbling and slurring your words at certain points.  Comes off poorly. 

Positive aspects?  Whoever doing your beats isn't too bad.  Just a shame the rapper can't hold up his end of the song. 

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 07:02:14 PM »
Honest criticism, you need to work on your lyrics and subject matter.  A dude coming on here rapping about their money, and women, never heard that before.  To be successful in this day and age, you need some originality, something to set you apart from everyone else.  Your bars and rhyme structure are very simplistic.  And sounds like you are mashing your words together trying to fit too many words into your bars to make it fit.  You are mumbling and slurring your words at certain points.  Comes off poorly. 

Positive aspects?  Whoever doing your beats isn't too bad.  Just a shame the rapper can't hold up his end of the song. 

Ok I respect that 💯 but like I said you just one person , your opinion don’t matter sir

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 07:13:29 PM »

Here go something else u can sleep on to

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 07:52:10 PM »
Ok I respect that 💯 but like I said you just one person , your opinion don’t matter sir

To be successful, you need to take a step back and take into account what people are telling you.  You think DOC never told Dre he needs to work on stuff?  And guess what, he listens.  Every rapper has things he needs to work and improve on.  You coming on here thinking you're the shit and you don't need to listen to anyone's feedback is going to be your downfall. 

The correct response to my criticism should've been "Thanks homie, i'm still grinding, honing my craft, appreciate the feedback and the time you took to listen to my song".  That would have earned you so much more respect from the community here than coming off as this desperate cocky youtube rapper that you are now coming off as. 

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 09:19:06 PM »
To be successful, you need to take a step back and take into account what people are telling you.  You think DOC never told Dre he needs to work on stuff?  And guess what, he listens.  Every rapper has things he needs to work and improve on.  You coming on here thinking you're the shit and you don't need to listen to anyone's feedback is going to be your downfall. 

The correct response to my criticism should've been "Thanks homie, i'm still grinding, honing my craft, appreciate the feedback and the time you took to listen to my song".  That would have earned you so much more respect from the community here than coming off as this desperate cocky youtube rapper that you are now coming off as.
Tbh your opinion is not making me or breaking me , you ain’t gonna make me feel a way for posting my music , when all I see on here is you dudes promoting major artist that’s already big , ima continue to promote

astra4322

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2023, 09:26:58 PM »
Your mumbling rap and music is trash. Deal with it 8)

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 11:43:29 PM »
Your mumbling rap and music is trash. Deal with it 8)

Sound stupid asf it’s definitely not mumble or trash rap, u weirdos stuck in the past I guaranteed u ain’t even from California or the Westcoast in general to know shit changed homie , Niggas ain’t rapping like pac, ice cube , snoop, or the rest of em old niggas no more

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 11:48:55 PM »
If you feel we aren't your target audience, then quit posting all your trash songs here.  Go post them on some other board where you feel like your audience is. 

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2023, 11:59:14 PM »
If you feel we aren't your target audience, then quit posting all your trash songs here.  Go post them on some other board where you feel like your audience is. 

Lmao ima keep promoting my shit now to make u mad and post a comment , you 🤡 living in the past , u don’t support the new artist coming out the west because you a dick riding OLD HEAD

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2023, 12:07:02 AM »
Perfect.  First you tell everyone only black people from Cali will understand your music. And now you’re going to have everyone associating your music with annoyance. You sir are a marketing genius.

ItzCartier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2023, 12:18:48 AM »
Perfect.  First you tell everyone only black people from Cali will understand your music. And now you’re going to have everyone associating your music with annoyance. You sir are a marketing genius.

Lol I didn’t say nothing bout you have to be black from Cali to understand my music , I said I guaranteed you not from California or the Westcoast in general to understand, I got hella white supporters that from Cali , you just a OLD HEAD stuck in the past , I bet you don’t like no new west artist like savii 3rd , drakeo the ruler rip, mozzy, Larry June , jay worthy , 03 greedo, g perico , etc that’s the new west