Author Topic: Dichinitus (Ask how many of your favorite rappers did this with Candace S of TN)  (Read 99 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Candance Swans or Narn is what she was called in Hollywood. You know her as Cranfield. She's turned many rappers out with her strap on dildo. Rumor check time, train of thought. See what lie they'll sell you on. - Tanner Guinn

Dee Tha AK

Candance Swans or Narn is what she was called in Hollywood. You know her as Cranfield. She's turned many rappers out with her strap on dildo. Rumor check time, train of thought. See what lie they'll sell you on. - Tanner Guinn

Why are you quoting Tanner?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Why are you quoting Tanner?

I wanted to expose some famous Los Angeles rappers for getting a strap on (She called it Dichitius) ran up their ass without getting D in trouble. The person who strap  on'd these rappers comes from my hometown and we use to be friends. The reason its in the train of thought because I've seen a lot less valid stuff posted in it. Not only this, but I wanted people to put their thinking cap on. Because quite a few rappers know her. - David T. Guinn

Dee Tha AK

I wanted to expose some famous Los Angeles rappers for getting a strap on (She called it Dichitius) ran up their ass without getting D in trouble. The person who strap  on'd these rappers comes from my hometown and we use to be friends. The reason its in the train of thought because I've seen a lot less valid stuff posted in it. Not only this, but I wanted people to put their thinking cap on. Because quite a few rappers know her. - David T. Guinn

Why are you talking as Tanner?