Author Topic: REGGIE WRIGHT On DJ QUIK & ROLLlN 60s INCIDENT - Youz A Ganxsta  (Read 145 times)

abusive

REGGIE WRIGHT On DJ QUIK & ROLLlN 60s INCIDENT - Youz A Ganxsta
« on: January 29, 2023, 08:40:16 AM »

Dusty Vision TV on Facebook and IG
 Hit the subscribe and notification (bell) button!
REGGIE WRIGHT JR On DJ QUIK & ROLLlN 60s INCIDENT - Youz A Ganxsta
I dont not own the rights to any music in this video
Dusty Vision TV
Instagram: Dusty Vision TV
Facebook: Dusty Vision TV

If you would like to be a guest on my program please email me at dustyangeloddcast@gmail.com or DM me on Instagram "Dusty Vision TV"
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

Re: REGGIE WRIGHT On DJ QUIK & ROLLlN 60s INCIDENT - Youz A Ganxsta
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 09:41:48 PM »
Ive read that the guy the stomped out was a homie of rated r of thuglife, thats one of the reasons thuglife didnt fuxx w Pac/DRR later on.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 12:40:12 PM »
Ive read that the guy the stomped out was a homie of rated r of thuglife, thats one of the reasons thuglife didnt fuxx w Pac/DRR later on.
I just posted a interview a few weeks ago of one of the Thug Life OG's that said they stopped coming around DR because they couldn't bring their guns in when they went to hang with Pac at the studio. Since they were crips from LA that put them in an uncomfortable situation. Pac shouts them out at the beginning of the AEOM title track and Syke is on the album. There may have been a relationship though because some of the Thug Life guys were from the 40's. If I remember correctly Rated R was said to have messed up some business with Interscope so Pac fell back from him. The El Ray Theater situation happened way before Pac got to DR.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 07:12:22 PM »
I just posted a interview a few weeks ago of one of the Thug Life OG's that said they stopped coming around DR because they couldn't bring their guns in when they went to hang with Pac at the studio. Since they were crips from LA that put them in an uncomfortable situation. Pac shouts them out at the beginning of the AEOM title track and Syke is on the album. There may have been a relationship though because some of the Thug Life guys were from the 40's. If I remember correctly Rated R was said to have messed up some business with Interscope so Pac fell back from him. The El Ray Theater situation happened way before Pac got to DR.

Everybody was allowed to carry heat in the DRR so why not Rated & Mac?

Yes the uncident happened  before Pac was at da row but it still played a huge role.

Rated R from 40s afaik.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive