Author Topic: What are the 3 Best Songs on Tupac’s “Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z...?” |  (Read 240 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I prefer his albums before death row.

Pac didn't even find his prime until Me Against the World.  He was still using that corny Digital Underground, Money B, rapid fire spittin style before Me Against the World he really found the delivery that catapulted him to the top.  Nobody other than you would try to make the argument that 2pacalypse now could even hold a candle to AEOM or 7 Day Theory—there is no comparison.  Pac got better with every album.

Strictly was a big improvement over 2pacalypse Now but it's still not an album I can listen to beginning to end.  Best 3

"Keep Ya Head Up"
"I Get Around"
"Holler If You Hear Me"

honorable mention

"Papa's Song"
"Representin"
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dwax-187

What are the 3 best songs on #Tupac's “Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z...” album? #TheGreatDebaters hosts #SorenBaker & Amir Rahimi celebrate the potency of the second project from the late rap icon. Be sure to subscribe, hit us up in the comments section & let us know what you think.

Ironically… the 2 whitest guys are debating an album called “Strictly for my Niggaz”
Lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ironically… the 2 whitest guys are debating an album called “Strictly for my Niggaz”
Lol

My first ever trip to the record store to buy an album was actually to buy 2pac's album in 1993.  My brother got me the Chronic and Doggystyle for Christmas and my parents got me the cd player.  So then I went to best buy with my own money to get the 2pac album and I saw the title "Strictly 4 My Niggaz"--I swear to God I did not buy it just because of the title.  I said to myself, "okay, well, I am not a nigga and it says strictly for my niggas, so I ain't buying it."

I went and bought the "Keep Ya Head Up" single instead, I bought Public Enemy cassete tape single "Give it Up" which Flav was still dope on but lookin back Chuck D wasn't much by that time anymore.  Then finally I bought this BACK IN THE DAY album because it was a compilation of a lot of great 80's hits.  Looking back that was a really great purchase, it had Big Daddy Kane on it, Eazy E, and I can't remember the others.

Of course, only a year later I went back and got Strictly 4 My Niggaz anyway, but even in 96 I wanted to edit out "White Manz World" from 7 Day Theory cause I thought the title was racist

doggfather

Nobody other than you would try to make the argument that 2pacalypse now could even hold a candle to AEOM or 7 Day Theory—there is no comparison.

neither am i.

i said i prefer them.

thats it.
that was the comment.

please dont put words, or statements in my mouth.
thank you!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Okka

• Muthafuckin' Don!

neither am i.

i said i prefer them.

thats it.
that was the comment.

please dont put words, or statements in my mouth.
thank you!

You said I put words in your mouth I’m curious to know what words I put in your mouth.  Did I say “Doggfather said…”??

Go ahead what were the words I put in your mouth—find it in the post??

You said you prefer 2pacalypse Now to 7 Day Theory and All Eyez On Me.  So Im not the smartest guy in the world but I could probably understand where someone might get the idea reading that that for you 2pacalypse Now is better. 

If I say I prefer coffee to tea somebody might get the crazy idea that I think coffee is better than tea. 

It’s on you to boost your vocabulary and express yourself more clearly.  Since I’m an English teacher I’ll give you two new vocabulary words today.  “Subjective” and “Objective”.   What you meant to say is “Objectively speaking I know 7 Day Theory is better, but “subjectively” I like 2pacalypse Now more.  Or if that’s too much you could state simply “I know 7 Day Theory is better, but…

Don’t get mad at me for the misunderstanding if you can’t express yo self

Hellquist

Last Wordz
Representin' 93
Streets R Deathrow

Honorable Mention: Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

Dee Tha AK

Last Wordz
Representin' 93
Streets R Deathrow

Honorable Mention: Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.

Peep Game
Holla If You Hear Me
Souljahs Revenge