Author Topic: (AI Music) Snoop Doggy Dogg covers Halftime (Illmatic)  (Read 141 times)

nad45

(AI Music) Snoop Doggy Dogg covers Halftime (Illmatic)
« on: March 07, 2023, 09:45:18 AM »
It's been a long time that I hadn't made covers, so here is

The following users thanked this post: Mr.(Ko)Kane, Aftermath213, Hellquist

Hellquist

Re: (AI Music) Snoop Doggy Dogg covers Halftime (Illmatic)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 05:15:28 PM »
This is dope.

You need to re-do This Ain't Livin' on your channel. You need to switch the verses because they are wrong. 2Pac wrote in the perspective of Snoop in the second verse. It would be perfect if you had the verses right. I always wanted to hear how Snoop would sound on This Ain't Livin', thanks for the AI music.

nad45

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 04:12:07 PM »
This is dope.

You need to re-do This Ain't Livin' on your channel. You need to switch the verses because they are wrong. 2Pac wrote in the perspective of Snoop in the second verse. It would be perfect if you had the verses right. I always wanted to hear how Snoop would sound on This Ain't Livin', thanks for the AI music.
Thank you!
I'm not sure for this ain't living. I don't think that Snoop have a full verse on it but only few parts on both verses like the "singing" part (0:33 - 0:54) in the first one but for more simplicity, i've made the full first verse.
Anyway i won't make another version cause for this one i had to pay someone to record me the first verse because the acapella quality i wanted to use was not good enough.
So until you can rap and record me the verse (that would be cool  ;D) , i won't pay again for the second verse, sorry.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 04:19:57 PM by nad45 »

nad45

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2023, 04:12:50 PM »
I've also made this cover, with actual Snoop's voice this time

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 04:46:10 AM »
Lol.. this is dope to imagine a West Coast rapper like Snoop busting these classic East Coast rhymes and tracks...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)