Author Topic: CROOKED I TELLS SNOOP THAT DEATH ROW STILL OWES HIM 6 FIGURES  (Read 678 times)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Re: CROOKED I TELLS SNOOP THAT DEATH ROW STILL OWES HIM 6 FIGURES
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2023, 12:56:57 PM »
If there's nothing to discuss, why even create a thread in the first place? lol

Right, that's exactly what I said  ::)

I didn’t make the thread mr old head I just came to say he needs to put out a classic album and I can help him

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2023, 02:22:46 PM »
I didn’t make the thread mr old head I just came to say he needs to put out a classic album and I can help him

STOP DISCUSSING CROOKED I IN CROOKED I THREADS DUDE!!!!

:lebroncry:

Young Old Head

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2023, 04:29:34 PM »

Bruh... :snoop: for real? Why u actin' so butthurt? U ain't even funny, trying too hard

Cash Money Blood Gang

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2023, 10:49:35 PM »
Crook was finished after Death Row A he lost his path.

He's still spitting flame though

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2023, 01:15:10 AM »
Bruh... :snoop: for real? Why u actin' so butthurt? U ain't even funny, trying too hard

what would i be butthurt over?

i’m spittin facts about how funnystyle it looks to be a forum cop and u the one soundin upset

projecting?

:ohwell:

lighten up fam .. i’m not “trying” anything or care to be funny. i just want u to realize bitching about that kinda stuff is petty. but oh well..

no love lost

Young Old Head

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2023, 04:47:12 AM »

what would i be butthurt over?

i’m spittin facts about how funnystyle it looks to be a forum cop and u the one soundin upset

projecting?

:ohwell:

lighten up fam .. i’m not “trying” anything or care to be funny. i just want u to realize bitching about that kinda stuff is petty. but oh well..

no love lost

LOL where was I soundin' upset or bitching? "Projecting"?  :sas: Calling me a forum cop when u the one who felt the need to interfere and wanting me to "realize", lmao.
Bro, for the last time: I was just asking why since I didn't see the point in posting a random ass statement in the middle of a discussion. Done. Nothing more nothin less. U the one who can't let go of it, actin' all childish n shit:

“STICK TO THE TOPIC GUYS!! ITS NOT ABOUT CROOKED I ITS ABOUT CROOKED I’S QUEST TO COME UP OFF DYSFUNCTION FAMILY OST!!!!!!!”

:dead:

U call that "spittin facts"?  ::) or u seriously think that's the way to make me "realize" anything? Pathetic...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2023, 09:08:08 AM »
LOL where was I soundin' upset or bitching? "Projecting"?  :sas: Calling me a forum cop when u the one who felt the need to interfere and wanting me to "realize", lmao.
Bro, for the last time: I was just asking why since I didn't see the point in posting a random ass statement in the middle of a discussion. Done. Nothing more nothin less. U the one who can't let go of it, actin' all childish n shit:

U call that "spittin facts"?  ::) or u seriously think that's the way to make me "realize" anything? Pathetic...

u overthinkin it homie.. not that serious

Tony Trey

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2023, 09:32:36 AM »
Someone explain Crooked's figures for me please.  How has he come up with an expectation of being owed a six-figure sum for a soundtrack that by all accounts didn't sell well at all and even die-hard Death Row fans on here haven't even heard?

That's an excellent question and Crooked should probably be asking it to his accountant, manager, and lawyer, rather than whining on social media.  Again, Crooked is a shitty businessman.  If he's owed this money, why hasn't he done anything to get it?  I hate to repeat myself, but compare him to Daz Dillinger.  Daz says his copyrights to his DR material are supposed to be legally returned to him, so he hired an attorney to get it done.

abusive

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2023, 10:06:57 AM »

funny you thanked dudes post but not staying on topic either

:tupac:
Stop playin' wit me! On cookie crisp crips and blueberry branch brims.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.