Author Topic: Kxng Crooked Talks Afeni Shakur, Being Owed Money By 2pac, & Snoop Dogg Owing...  (Read 108 times)

abusive

Full interview:
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Tony Trey

I'm going to have to listen to this later, but God damn this just sounds like Crooked is bitter his career didn't turn out better. It ain't Pac and Snoop's fault Crook is a shitty businessman. It ain't Pac and Snoop's fault that Crook can't make music that connects with people emotionally, despite being a lyrical genius. It ain't Pac and Snoop's fault Joe and Royce didn't want to take the first shit ass deal that was thrown their way for Slaughterhouse, post-Shady. Go hire a lawyer and start suing some people if you're so sure you're owed all this shit.  I guarantee you Pac's estate has plenty of money and I guarantee you the Death Row catalog is finally got the cash flow going again now that it's on all streaming platforms again.  If he hasn't collected what's owed to him, that's his fault for sitting around and not doing anything.

EDIT:

So I listened to the first bit. 

Crook:  "Any issues I might have with Snoop, I'll never make them public.  I'll talk to him man to man in private, either in person or over the phone."

Also Crook:  Makes a public comment on Instagram about being owned money for Dysfunktional Family, which is now owned by Snoop.

What a clueless fucking dickhead.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:46:33 AM by Tony Trey »

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX