Author Topic: Suge never switched to skinny jeans—stayed down and stayed true, last interview  (Read 225 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is why I love Suge he’s just like me still trapped in 96’ he stayed down and stayed true while others flipped.. look how quick Eminem was to switch up to skinny jeans in 07’ as soon as the trend changed… even Snoop switched up to skinny jeans not sure about Daz and Kurupt they probably did something in between which is what I sort of had to do I wasn’t gonna get away with being as baggy as 96’ but I sure as hell wasn’t gonna wear no nut huggers — I don’t care what the trend is your dick gotta breathe I don’t even know how dudes fit in those jeans and it was Lil Wayne who I feel started the trend and Em followed him

Here’s one of Suges last times on camera before gettin locked up you see his style ain’t ever switched up he looks exactly like he did in his Prime in the Show documentary in mid 90s

Be honest how many of y’all switched from baggy to skinny jeans in 08’ just to follow the trend like a sheep??  Same folks wearing masks and gettin boosters in 22
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

I'll always respect Suge 8)

I never wore skinny jeans myself but I admit I switched to a slim type version about 10-15 years ago and been wearing that style ever since

Sccit

i sag like it’s the 90s, ya heard me?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Eminem - the rock band. Not Eminem pajama man.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suge Knight signed Eminem the Rock Band no one knew this at the time. Emakren is what it was called when he got that staff.

shakur@ucia.gov

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Don't you have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans?  Suge couldn't wear skinny jeans if he wanted. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't you have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans?  Suge couldn't wear skinny jeans if he wanted.

Kroik and Maz (Krroik and Maaz - pronounciation) were the two skinny jeans Suge did wear. And taagies or as we say Taggies.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suge Ptagen - only the staff knows what I means and its the truth of the person in the thumbnail picture for video.