Author Topic: I'm selling these albums from my vault - Death Row/Ruthless/Aftermath & More  (Read 1007 times)

abusive

I'm befuddled.  :mindblown:

Any Tupac footage in gang regalia?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Matty

spam

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
We accept down payments for songs.

Depending on the price and quality - you can pay as little as $100 a song for 28 kbps with tags.

shakur@ucia.gov

astra4322

Wow guy must be high as f… 8)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This one will be auctioned off.....

The Devil/Spice 1/Stige 1 - Born 2 Die (Song) - Federal Footage File
GHWB/Spice 1 - Kraste (Video) (GHWB's EPIC Violence Spree of Policy) - Federal Video Footage Tape - will be given away free with auction
GHWB/E A Ski - Eag Skize (GHWB's drive by footage) - Federal Footage File - will be given away free with auction
Dr. Dre - Detox Version 5 (Xixen) (Album) - Songs Found In Trash Bin - Federal Investigation File - will be auctioned off
Dr. Dre ft. The Artists of Aftermath - Detox Reference Tracks (Digen (GHWB - Roigen/Reference) Tig (Tracks) - will be auctioned off
Funky Enough Records - It Ain't Funky Enough (Foig Catalog) - will be auctioned off

Contact us shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm befuddled.  :mindblown:

Any Tupac footage in gang regalia?

Wear the apron my man and you won't do it. In fact, I can get you what you want of 2Pac. You want free - you know who I am - you got my email - in fact, sitting on my couch its New Year.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Abusive, Bloods are Boogen - white men - Crips are Police - they're both white - in certain nations. Citing undercover investigations to kill others. That's why the drugs are there. Department of Justice Investigation into this (Doigen Oig Jig - the agency that took over my DOJ) They did this.

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The suit is a Nazi disguise. Look at cheek lines and eyes. They are the police - get some hemp/CBD and stare at them.

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So in fact, there is a 2Pac site - you ever stared at an Aryan and his abs and ribs and why he looks like 2Pac - only certain ones. Most are police, dope heads (snitches), federal agents, tax evaders, street trash/really poor people, the Russians, and the fucking police. Go to us, we will sell you your freedom. Its only the truth of knowledge of policy. THE C.I.A. is the investigation - imagine we couldn't get the people. We try to get the people - now greet the names and greet poisons they give us. Its the files of human poisons plus songs. Pay you price but get the songs the right way. We are here to greet the nations with diplomacy and finally tell the truth of Napster.

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The studio in the back behind Realest and the crew is the black studio. Where 2Pac - Death (Produced by Dr. Dre) (1995) was recorded.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Auctioning now: The Notorious B.I.G. - The Unheard Collection -  (The (Tike/Teak) Nite (Notorious) Boiz (Big) Unheard Federal Files)

Includes: The Original 1992 and 1991/1992 - Mighty Healthy with beat modifications by Notorious B.I.G. and multiple unheards from the vault.

Starting bid, $100,000

shakur@ucia.gov
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 10:49:11 PM by D-Nice »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Citing: The Investigation is not over. The evidence is illegal but artistic expression isn't. Publishing was registered by everyone and you were robbed of it even if you did part of the song. So you get your copies. Library of Congress lied to us; so did a President. Get your copies - sell your songs. Get them from us; I finally got the things. I think a lot like Toreno - imagine what I could grab when Carl Johnson wasn't looking.

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Citing this in the 1990's - police started putting things in the SSLs or Consoles. Listen to this, no one could figure out how they did it - such as do Torenos or steal songs or their conversations. A few secret Presidents rigged by a nation - no one had access to - but they wrote policy - at least at that time. Music was/is a price paid by most musicians. It is true of the art of its nature. For it is the soul of the the thing, they went against, he wants to be entertained. The Hidden President. Do not know his name. However, the songs are here - get it today. They are finally coming.

Email us - shakur@ucia.gov,

doggfather

I am a moron i know, but cant understand the humor of this thread...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am a moron i know, but cant understand the humor of this thread...

There's not any humor. These songs are real. It was the secret music industry department who stole masters along the way. Citing the fact - clearance is evil. Clearance is how you get songs. The file is the song. Classification equals song clearance. You must know the file name to get the investigation.