Author Topic: I'm selling these albums from my vault - Death Row/Ruthless/Aftermath & More  (Read 1011 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Various Artist - Digen Strige (D.E.A. Undercover Tapes from the 1990's) - Federal File Footage - $20,000 per person; group buys are also accepted.

Goes to fund law enforcement across the globe.

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Cocaine Kingpen 2000 - Part 1 - The D.V.D.

Title 0 -  Intro Operation (Froroig)
Title 1 -  Operation: Toig (The Real Tapes: Tazen) Tapes (St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Venice, Tampa Tapes from an undercover government operation)
Title 2 -  Operation: Irake Crige (Iran Contra Tapes) (The True Tells of Cocaine)
Title 3 -  Operation Pegasus: Pige (Pegasus Tapes) (Tale of the Dope Men)
Title 4 -  The End Credits (Part 2 will be coming soon)

PRICE: $120 per person

shakur@ucia.gov

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PROJECTS ON THE WAY:

Various Artist - Tony Best Tapes  (Tigen Trag Tapes) (The Source for Tony Best songs from Death Row, Dogg Pound, and Aftermath) (Compilation)

When I get paid, you get this.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Dr. Dre - My Calling (The Final Real Chronic Album) (Co-Produced by Michael Jackson)

?????

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dr. Dre - My Calling (The Final Real Chronic Album) (Co-Produced by Michael Jackson)

?????

Michael Jackson co-produced 1/3rd of The Chronic. Then re-produced it a couple times. See Jimmy, Dr. Dre, and Michael had a business deal around the time of Interscope with production - so he helped or even was Dr. Dre along the way.

shakur@ucia.gov

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Michael Jackson co-produced 1/3rd of The Chronic. Then re-produced it a couple times. See Jimmy, Dr. Dre, and Michael had a business deal around the time of Interscope with production - so he helped or even was Dr. Dre along the way.

shakur@ucia.gov

Interesting.  How come no one from around that time (Dre, Snoop, DPG, RBX, Rage, etc) have ever mentioned Michael Jackson being there in any sort of a production capacity during the making of The Chronic?  Seems like the last thing Jackson would want to do around 1992 is produce a gangster rap album from a bunch of relative unknowns at the time. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interesting.  How come no one from around that time (Dre, Snoop, DPG, RBX, Rage, etc) have ever mentioned Michael Jackson being there in any sort of a production capacity during the making of The Chronic?  Seems like the last thing Jackson would want to do around 1992 is produce a gangster rap album from a bunch of relative unknowns at the time.

He was getting plastic surgery and on the run. Look at The Chronic cover - you know who it is - nose surgery mid skin bleach.

abusive

https://www.youtube.com/v/10hzpbduZAM
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He was getting plastic surgery and on the run. Look at The Chronic cover - you know who it is - nose surgery mid skin bleach.

Oh so that’s really MJ on the cover of The Chronic album?  Learned something new today.

Dwax-187

Wow… this thread should be moderated and shut down. Completely.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Young Old Head

Wow… this thread should be moderated and shut down. Completely.

It's entertaining though, lol

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

not sure wtf happened to this d-nice account lol .. homie used to come through back when the bigger publications was still outa reach

Okka

This forum really has gone to shit.

Sccit

This forum really has gone to shit.

well that’s cuz cats like you rather contribute to sites like boxden

a forum fulla incel weirdos and casual trolls who act like they still 14 .. do they even have a thread for daz/lil eazy new album

not sure what happened to d-nice he used to be a good contributor too

just had to remove him as mod tho

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One last statement: No more sells to you. Secondly, I knew Nazis and got their catalog. You don't think they infiltrate music? They and the Gestapo do. So, Bomb1st is definitely the better site. I'm out. All sales are finally closed for anyone with a member account. By the way, private download forum is gone.