Author Topic: I'm selling these albums from my vault - Death Row/Ruthless/Aftermath & More  (Read 1012 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
One last statement: No more sells to you. Secondly, I knew Nazis and got their catalog. You don't think they infiltrate music? They and the Gestapo do. So, Bomb1st is definitely the better site. I'm out. All sales are finally closed for anyone with a member account. By the way, private download forum is gone.

Aww.  I'm sure we'll all survive and move on with our lives without hearing 'Nigga Wit a Gun (Michael Jackson Remix)'.  Peace.

Sccit

Aww.  I'm sure we'll all survive and move on with our lives without hearing 'Nigga Wit a Gun (Michael Jackson Remix)'.  Peace.

michael jackson remix?!

that was the original version!!!!

:ray:

abusive

well that’s cuz cats like you rather contribute to sites like boxden

a forum fulla incel weirdos and casual trolls who act like they still 14 .. do they even have a thread for daz/lil eazy new album

not sure what happened to d-nice he used to be a good contributor too

just had to remove him as mod tho
Nah this site isn't run well. You had stalkers like infinite (pbuh) abuse his power in the the studio by merging my threads and you sat by and let it happen. The same with that guy with johnny j in his avi who deleted my thread on the g funk doc then turned around and posted the same doc. I was recently attacked by a troll and others for simply contributing west coast content and no one said or did anything. The board is hella outdated too.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Nah this site isn't run well. You had stalkers like infinite (pbuh) abuse his power in the the studio by merging my threads and you sat by and let it happen. The same with that guy with johnny j in his avi who deleted my thread on the g funk doc then turned around and posted the same doc. I was recently attacked by a troll and others for simply contributing west coast content and no one said or did anything. The board is hella outdated too.

lol u musta never been on the coli.. all your threads woulda been bushed by now and you prolly woulda been permabanned had u posted the same content that u do here. you should be very thankful for how lax the moderation is here compared to most other forums.

abusive

lol u musta never been on the coli.. all your threads woulda been bushed by now and you prolly woulda been permabanned had u posted the same content that u do here. you should be very thankful for how lax the moderation is here compared to most other forums.
Why would I be bushed or banned for posting west coast content in the west coast section and rhymes in the studio section? Make it make sense to me.

Sccit

Why would I be bushed or banned for posting west coast content in the west coast section and rhymes in the studio section? Make it make sense to me.

don’t play stupid.. u kno what i’m talking bout. that conspiracy theory shit in TOT. that shit gets u banned on most forums. we give a lot of freedom here for you to be complaining.

abusive

don’t play stupid.. u kno what i’m talking bout. that conspiracy theory shit in TOT. that shit gets u banned on most forums. we give a lot of freedom here for you to be complaining.
I don't know what you're talking about. You call flat earth a conspiracy theory yet another mod calls it fact. I don't see why you think you deserve points for allowing freedom of speech.

I'm "complaining" for being targeted by a mod who wants my attention for some reason and another for deleting a thread and then reposting the same content. You yourself didn't co-sign both incidents. The first incident you said it's not the forum policy to demand giving feedback when you post and you agreed with me concerning the second incident. These types of things dissuades people from posting, not encourages them. 

Sccit

I don't know what you're talking about. You call flat earth a conspiracy theory yet another mod calls it fact. I don't see why you think you deserve points for allowing freedom of speech.

I'm "complaining" for being targeted by a mod who wants my attention for some reason and another for deleting a thread and then reposting the same content. You yourself didn't co-sign both incidents. The first incident you said it's not the forum policy to demand giving feedback when you post and you agreed with me concerning the second incident. These types of things dissuades people from posting, not encourages them.

bro the infinite incident i already voiced my opinion on and u making a big deal over it for no reason .. i said to take his comment as a suggestion as opposed to a rule

as for the jay_j incident, i corrected him, and again, not really a big deal to begin with

u need to stop gettin butthurt over petty shit

like i said, u wouldn’t even be given a platform on most other forums

abusive

bro the infinite incident i already voiced my opinion on and u making a big deal over it for no reason .. i said to take his comment as a suggestion as opposed to a rule

as for the jay_j incident, i corrected him, and again, not really a big deal to begin with

u need to stop gettin butthurt over petty shit

like i said, u wouldn’t even be given a platform on most other forums
:zesty:

Dwax-187

Bromingos…

This is/was/can still be a great forum and site for hardcore fans of the west coast rap.

Ive been coming here on and off since the early 2000s and the look hasn't changed.  Doesnt need to either imo, this isnt another social media platform (thankfully) trying to make $$.

Having said that, its not an excuse to tip off fake journalism and social media.  It should be kept As one of the longest running and beat respected west coast rap sites with exclusive (and real) information.

I always come here to get the latest - Mt Westmore, Lil Eazy and Daz, Dj Quik, Death Row on Itunes, etc, etc

:o

Sccit

Bromingos…

This is/was/can still be a great forum and site for hardcore fans of the west coast rap.

Ive been coming here on and off since the early 2000s and the look hasn't changed.  Doesnt need to either imo, this isnt another social media platform (thankfully) trying to make $$.

Having said that, its not an excuse to tip off fake journalism and social media.  It should be kept As one of the longest running and beat respected west coast rap sites with exclusive (and real) information.

I always come here to get the latest - Mt Westmore, Lil Eazy and Daz, Dj Quik, Death Row on Itunes, etc, etc

:o

feezlacts.. like i said to okka (and he still hasn’t replied), i don’t even think boxden has a thread on the new daz/eazy album

outside of here, i post on the coli and i know personally this is still the best site for discussions on those kinda projects

Young Old Head

feezlacts.. like i said to okka (and he still hasn’t replied), i don’t even think boxden has a thread on the new daz/eazy album

outside of here, i post on the coli and i know personally this is still the best site for discussions on those kinda projects

Only problem is that there's maybe 10 at most who really post here more frequently

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

Only problem is that there's maybe 10 at most who really post here more frequently

there’s more than that, it just seems that way

but if there’s an issue, that’s on us. we’re the ones responsible for creating and engaging in discussion..

the problem is that a lot of people just lurk and leech off the others puttin in work

Jay_J

wow he is still crying :D i'm sure he told this to his parents too. tell your parents i dont have any problem with their boy and they shouldnt worry.

astra4322

wow he is still crying :D i'm sure he told this to his parents too. tell your parents i dont have any problem with their boy and they shouldnt worry.

;D