Author Topic: Sum Fucked up shit (read this)  (Read 113 times)

HBKid_Jr

Sum Fucked up shit (read this)
« on: August 31, 2001, 07:10:44 PM »
Me an tha board member Kane work together,  2day at work a costomer complained about us.  She said that she asked if we work here an we said yes an than proceeded to walk into tha stock room,  this is bullshit.  This old broad came up to us an asked us how much tha white beans were.  So we walked to tha food isle an asked her is it in this isle she said yes,  when we finally found them none of them were priced so i said i think there $.99 but ask up front im not sure.  Than Kane found tha tag on tha box which states tha price an it was $.39 she looked at tha tag an than she,  "well this says unit price" than Kane said thats tha price.  Wit an attitude she said well it says unit price an im goin ask up front so we said ok an went back to work.  20 minutes later out fat fuck manger debbie comes up to us an says a customer complained about you guys.  We asked if r u sure it was us an she said yes.  We told her what happened,  she didnt say she believed us or her but by her facial expressions u could tell she didnt believe us.  She than made up some bull shit that she was lookin for us for about 20 min.  We work in a store that has 9 isles not like a big ass supermarket or suptin were we could easily hide.  Tha fat bitch was sittin outside either smokin or sittin in tha front office eatin ( nutin new there).  She is a bad manager to.  She complains to all tha floor workers that we never do a good job cleanin up tha store but she'll spend tha whole day in tha office eatin or sittin down outside smokin.  I dont think she has ever walked her fat ass all tha way to isle's 8 an 9.  Some more bull shit,  Ive been workin there for 8 months so back in july I asked for a raise she said not atleast untill steptember.  Im goin ask again for a raise an if I dont get im goin quit.  Im tired of this bull shit at work.  I hope that old lady tha complained about us breaks her fuckin hip,  I hope im only lucky enough to she it happen so I can laugh at her an than spit on her an walk away.  Yea i know im a sick fuck for hopin that happens to this lady but imma spiteful muthafucka
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
Re: Sum Fucked up shit (read this)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 07:18:12 PM »
hell yeah that wuz sum fucked up shit that old lady did....tha worst part of it wuz that none of what tha old bitch said wuz tru...but i really dont give a fuck if debbie believes us our not cuz i dont give a fuck bout that job cuz lately i been gettin treated like shit from debbie and greg(tha other manager)....we helped that old bitch out and she fuckin lies about it..thats real fucked up
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Tecknine

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2001, 07:53:27 PM »
this happened to me at work....I was doing the register one day and i shut off my light to go to break and i was locking up the register and some fat lady comes up to my register and says can you ring my fuckin shit up..I was like im going on break right now..than i was like alright ill do yours then go..So i rung up her shit everything was fine...Than the maneger comes up to me and says that that she complained and said i refused to help her.and was rude...That was bullshit cuz i took my time out of my break to help her fat ass and she goes and lies to the manager to get me almost fired..Bitch needs a swift kick in the face

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 08:09:55 PM »
I think Ya'll Just to Quit... :o

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2001, 04:40:43 AM »
i work in the most rasict place ever ....... it actully really annoyed me that two chinese girls were sacked because "they weren't working hard enough" ... yeah right .. BULLSHIT!
I know its bullshit because ......... ok 1 of them was a bit lazy but theres plenty of others the same .... she was about my age ... 19 or 20
Then there was another one in her forties, who i thought worked alright ....
Supposely customers were complaining about them .... About what ? i think they were complaining about them being chinese.....
I know this sounds crazy but i was on the floor one day ... (i work in a cafe) and so was a chinese girl ....
These 2 old women were infateuted by her ... the kept staring at her and i could hear them whisper .... Why are all these forgeiners here ? i'd love to complain about them working here ...
Were i work is like Ireland versions of Harrods .... so we get a lot of snobs .....
if something goes wrong the customers give u personal insults ... i myself am white but i've been called "paki" and "stuck- up forgein little bitch" etc ... so i can imagine what the chinese people got ........
Aslo about a month ago a black guy came in looking for a job ... he said he had loads of experience etc ... and he sounded like he really wanted the job ... we're short staffed at the moment .. but now its a month later and i still have'nt seen him ........  :o