Author Topic: Daz taking legal action against Jay-Z for bitin his lyrics  (Read 511 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Daz taking legal action against Jay-Z for bitin his lyrics
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2023, 10:50:56 PM »
let's get back to the topic if we finished taming anohter problematic boy who grew up without love of their own parents.

Daz is betraying his own legacy. If i was the interviewer i would throw 10 dollars to daz's face and make him talk something else.

There's honestly still so many unasked questions.  I was watching Art of Dialogue with Kurupt and Art didn't ask the good questions but at least he shut up long enough to let Kurupt talk and give up some new info on the making of Dogg Food that we had never heard before.  Like Kurupt said that the song that actually put them over the top as far as getting Death Row to back their album was "Bomb Ass Pussy".  He played all the joints they'd been cooking up and that was the one that really caught Suge's attention.  Then it was at that point that Suge talked to Dre and Snoop, Dre got on board wit the mixin, and then Snoop got them linked with DJ Pooh for those two bangers the classic "New York, New York" and also "Smooth."

I would've asked Kurupt more about Dre's mixing.  Like did Dre sequence and order all the tracks?  Did Dre decide which tracks made the album?   Did Dre add in Big Pimpin', W Balls, Ricky Harris on them joints.  How different were the tracks before and after Dre's midas touch?  Specific changes, alterations?

So much other shit you know, Dogg Food was a classic, so I can never really hear enough about the album.  Some of the best days, nights and memories of my life was around the time that the Dogg Food album and Kurupt and Daz feature was making its rounds on MTVNews promoting the release of the album.  Always brings back fond memories.  My homies and I used to throw up the DPG sign when we'd pass in the hallways of Junoir High, then when Pac got on Death Row it was the West Coast sign
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2023, 02:27:39 AM »
There's honestly still so many unasked questions.  I was watching Art of Dialogue with Kurupt and Art didn't ask the good questions but at least he shut up long enough to let Kurupt talk and give up some new info on the making of Dogg Food that we had never heard before.  Like Kurupt said that the song that actually put them over the top as far as getting Death Row to back their album was "Bomb Ass Pussy".  He played all the joints they'd been cooking up and that was the one that really caught Suge's attention.  Then it was at that point that Suge talked to Dre and Snoop, Dre got on board wit the mixin, and then Snoop got them linked with DJ Pooh for those two bangers the classic "New York, New York" and also "Smooth."

I would've asked Kurupt more about Dre's mixing.  Like did Dre sequence and order all the tracks?  Did Dre decide which tracks made the album?   Did Dre add in Big Pimpin', W Balls, Ricky Harris on them joints.  How different were the tracks before and after Dre's midas touch?  Specific changes, alterations?

So much other shit you know, Dogg Food was a classic, so I can never really hear enough about the album.  Some of the best days, nights and memories of my life was around the time that the Dogg Food album and Kurupt and Daz feature was making its rounds on MTVNews promoting the release of the album.  Always brings back fond memories.  My homies and I used to throw up the DPG sign when we'd pass in the hallways of Junoir High, then when Pac got on Death Row it was the West Coast sign

most of dogg food was ghost produced by dre

Jay_J

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2023, 05:36:19 AM »

most of dogg food was ghost produced by dre

that's a mith. not a fact. it is possible dre co produced some songs while mixing but we can't be sure if he ghost produced the album.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2023, 09:00:18 AM »
that's a mith. not a fact. it is possible dre co produced some songs while mixing but we can't be sure if he ghost produced the album.

not a myth .. u can easily tell just by listening. it’s got the signature dre sound and much too polished to be daz. we know dre “mixed” every song, but really he produced them, because when dre mixes a song he takes over the entire joint, from structure to layering to instrumentation.

and after we already knew just by listening, snoop confirmed that dre produced it in an interview a few years ago.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2023, 10:06:55 AM »
not a myth .. u can easily tell just by listening. it’s got the signature dre sound and much too polished to be daz. we know dre “mixed” every song, but really he produced them, because when dre mixes a song he takes over the entire joint, from structure to layering to instrumentation.

and after we already knew just by listening, snoop confirmed that dre produced it in an interview a few years ago.

I don't dispute this at all but Snoop isn't the most reliable source :laugh:

it does definitely sound like Dre was all over these tracks though

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2023, 10:54:07 AM »
I don't dispute this at all but Snoop isn't the most reliable source :laugh:

it does definitely sound like Dre was all over these tracks though

yea snoop is not a reliable source at all, but we been known dre did it way before snoop said anything

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2023, 08:24:24 AM »
There's more of a chance that Dre helped produce Dogg Food than the earth being flat.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2023, 09:38:25 AM »
There's more of a chance that Dre helped produce Dogg Food than the earth being flat.

Sccit’s right about it being too polished, but then again that could just be in the “mixing”.

The Earth being flat has already been proven though once they invented the zoom cameras 📷  and infrared they realized the ships they thought were going away over the curve were just only fading out behind humidity, condensation, and water vapors that are of course low to ground and see level. 

Most regular people don’t even know that their priest scientists declared many years ago the Earth was supposed to curve 8 inches per square miles and now they are stuck trying back up those measurements
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2023, 02:34:36 PM »
Sccit’s right about it being too polished, but then again that could just be in the “mixing”.

The Earth being flat has already been proven though once they invented the zoom cameras 📷  and infrared they realized the ships they thought were going away over the curve were just only fading out behind humidity, condensation, and water vapors that are of course low to ground and see level. 

Most regular people don’t even know that their priest scientists declared many years ago the Earth was supposed to curve 8 inches per square miles and now they are stuck trying back up those measurements

damn it made me spit out my beer laughing while reading it bro, you should warn us before you talk about these kind of stuff. it caught me off guard.

but here's a west coast hip hop forum, dont you have some theory about "there's no dr. dre, have u ever seen him by your own eyes???" or "dre is not in human shape, he is flat! its proven!!!"... they would make a sense a bit here.

however, i'm just teasing you man, you know i love u.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 02:40:56 PM by Jay_J »

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2023, 03:54:01 PM »

that’s definitely not mixing with how much the actual sound differs from anything daz .. not only is it producing, its a step beyond.

rcg

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2023, 10:11:37 AM »

nancy fletcher also said that dr dre produced tracks on dogg pound she gives an example:

#FBF “Respect” by The Dogg Pound featuring Dr. Dre, Prince Ital Joe and ‘ME’‼‼ produced by Dr. Dr, recorded at Can-Am Studios in Tarzana, California
This session to me is kinda vague cuz it happened so fast. I think they were delayed in finishing the ‘Dogg Pound’ album so we had to work fast. Daz, Kurupt and Ital Joe recorded their parts at Can Am Studios and me and Dre recorded our parts at Dre’s ‘in-home’ studio in Calabasas which was called ‘Dre’s Crib’. Dre used samples from a ‘Geroge Clinton’ song ‘Flashlight’ and ‘The Lady of Rage’ song ‘Afro Puffs’ in this song. I put that ‘Brides of Funkenstien’ sound on this one too. SIDEBAR‼‼! I just found out as I was writing this post that ‘Prince Ital Joe’ passed away in 2001‼ 😲😪RIP! I had no idea and am really shocked and saddened by this news. He was killed in a car accident. He was only around 36 years old‼ I also found out that he kinda took my same path, raised in Brooklyn then went to LA to pursue his dream as an entertainer, except he was born in the ‘Commonwealth of Dominica’. I had met him before we did this song but I wish we could’ve recorded together. He had dat smooth ‘rasta’ vibe and spirit and he really ‘did his thang’ on this song. Dang, such a tragedy, he’ll be missed in this industry!

damn it made me spit out my beer laughing while reading it bro, you should warn us before you talk about these kind of stuff. it caught me off guard.

but here's a west coast hip hop forum, dont you have some theory about "there's no dr. dre, have u ever seen him by your own eyes???" or "dre is not in human shape, he is flat! its proven!!!"... they would make a sense a bit here.

however, i'm just teasing you man, you know i love u.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2023, 11:15:27 AM »
nancy fletcher also said that dr dre produced tracks on dogg pound she gives an example:

#FBF “Respect” by The Dogg Pound featuring Dr. Dre, Prince Ital Joe and ‘ME’‼‼ produced by Dr. Dr, recorded at Can-Am Studios in Tarzana, California
This session to me is kinda vague cuz it happened so fast. I think they were delayed in finishing the ‘Dogg Pound’ album so we had to work fast. Daz, Kurupt and Ital Joe recorded their parts at Can Am Studios and me and Dre recorded our parts at Dre’s ‘in-home’ studio in Calabasas which was called ‘Dre’s Crib’. Dre used samples from a ‘Geroge Clinton’ song ‘Flashlight’ and ‘The Lady of Rage’ song ‘Afro Puffs’ in this song. I put that ‘Brides of Funkenstien’ sound on this one too. SIDEBAR‼‼! I just found out as I was writing this post that ‘Prince Ital Joe’ passed away in 2001‼ 😲😪RIP! I had no idea and am really shocked and saddened by this news. He was killed in a car accident. He was only around 36 years old‼ I also found out that he kinda took my same path, raised in Brooklyn then went to LA to pursue his dream as an entertainer, except he was born in the ‘Commonwealth of Dominica’. I had met him before we did this song but I wish we could’ve recorded together. He had dat smooth ‘rasta’ vibe and spirit and he really ‘did his thang’ on this song. Dang, such a tragedy, he’ll be missed in this industry!

more proof of the obvious

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2023, 12:09:46 PM »
fair enough

and still hasn’t posted…..

:tupac:

imagine not posting somewhere because you can’t use nazi terminology

mufuckaz tell on themselves

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2023, 03:26:47 PM »
Tarzana, Tennessee! Brenton, Tennessee KRING/PROING Studios - come with record with us!