Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 269 times)

Corleone Diamonds

Meditation
« on: April 21, 2023, 07:35:58 PM »
What experience do y'all have w meditation?

Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Meditation
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 12:48:26 AM »
What experience do y'all have w meditation?

I've had a lot of time on my hands ever since the lockdowns and even since things reopened I still have yet to reacquire much social life.  So that being said I've had way too much time for meditation; so I think I've tried about every meditative technique that there is.   The latest guru I've been listening to is this Dutch guy.  Basically he tries to get his followers to remove all attachment to "forms" for example, physical forms, so like we attach ourselves to a person or a memory and he says we give it form, and then when we give it form it blocks us from our higher state of being.  He has a good book called Super Accelerated Living that's only $3

I'm hoping to have my social life back together in a few more months because any of this stuff gets old if you do it too much
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 07:29:53 PM »
What if the whole meditation/spirituality & gurus MISLEAD us too?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 12:46:12 PM »
What if the whole meditation/spirituality & gurus MISLEAD us too?

Ahh well don’t get paranoid and become one of those cats like Abusive that doesn’t trust anyone and thinks everything is a scam. 

… the way I keep it balanced is I follow Daoism Ying Yang principle and for every person I diss I gotta give props to another so for everything that’s evil and a scam there’s got to be good and righteous
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 06:59:45 PM »
Ahh well don’t get paranoid and become one of those cats like Abusive that doesn’t trust anyone and thinks everything is a scam. 

… the way I keep it balanced is I follow Daoism Ying Yang principle and for every person I diss I gotta give props to another so for everything that’s evil and a scam there’s got to be good and righteous

im still sceptical