Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 181 times)

Corleone Diamonds

Thoughts?
« on: April 21, 2023, 07:41:18 PM »
Until the cat walks in all money stinks i smoke sticks like Cigarettes hard to read like Chinese more fancy as Paris frank wza like notorious im live serious mysterious faboulous, rebellious scandalous fakers cant fade us, young guns, the high ones, one hit mental touch, the mortal punch telekinesis non verbal  assassination theres no explanation
haters will play this, underestimate me, fuck the false fame, give me fortune, paint the picture, no ism no scripture no role one pole thats how we roll. Singularity advaita rise up off this sativa, as I deliver mind blows, highs and lows, spirit armed like 44, nature out my night window, fuck a white widow I need a diva, a dime, beyond space & time, never decline, define, refine & then you form a formless light with rhymes, abstractions, ambient, silent but vicious, fuck riches, all counts is row your boat, afloat, off board with no cord, no coordination, success & progress with no assets, no regrets, only respect & protect, ain't scared of no hell, all hail to the almighty architect, supreme intellect as I connect & collect, lessons from the retrospect view, inspect with caution, review the new, play my position, fuck possessions, no aggression, no regression, luck with passion, my way or no way is the decision, clear my vision, even in the afterlife, real ones do what's right, no need to fight, no alert, stay calm & you'll be heard, never hurt, from the heart, finish from the start, illustrate the illusion, productive fusion, destroy the confusion, inhale, exhale & find the grail.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 01:26:51 AM »

haters will play this, underestimate me, fuck the false fame, give me fortune, paint the picture, no ism no scripture no role one pole thats how we roll. Singularity advaita rise up off this sativa, as I deliver mind blows, highs and lows, spirit armed like 44, nature out my night window, fuck a white widow I need a diva, a dime, beyond space & time, never decline, define, refine & then you form a formless light with rhymes, abstractions, ambient, silent but vicious, fuck riches, all counts is row your boat, afloat, off board with no cord, no coordination, success & progress with no assets, no regrets, only respect & protect, ain't scared of no hell, all hail to the almighty architect, supreme intellect as I connect & collect, lessons from the retrospect view, inspect with caution, review the new, play my position, fuck possessions, no aggression, no regression, luck with passion, my way or no way is the decision, clear my vision, even in the afterlife, real ones do what's right, no need to fight, no alert, stay calm & you'll be heard, never hurt, from the heart, finish from the start, illustrate the illusion, productive fusion, destroy the confusion, inhale, exhale & find the grail.

It's good homie, but just try to organize it in lines to make it easier to read.  Like this...

Until the cat walks in all money stinks
i smoke sticks like Cigarettes hard to read like Chinese
more fancy as Paris
 frank wza like notorious im live serious mysterious faboulous,
rebellious scandalous fakers cant fade us,
young guns, the high ones, one hit mental touch,
the mortal punch telekinesis non verbal 
assassination theres no explanation

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corleone Diamonds

Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 07:26:13 PM »
It's good homie, but just try to organize it in lines to make it easier to read.  Like this...

Until the cat walks in all money stinks
i smoke sticks like Cigarettes hard to read like Chinese
more fancy as Paris
 frank wza like notorious im live serious mysterious faboulous,
rebellious scandalous fakers cant fade us,
young guns, the high ones, one hit mental touch,
the mortal punch telekinesis non verbal 
assassination theres no explanation

thanks for feedback bro

i will correct it