Author Topic: Warren G Reveals Untold Stories of Death Row, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Tupac, and...  (Read 291 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

damn that shit about dre not liking regulate

:tupac:

dre has a history of treatin warren like the red headed step child

mtbsm

Dre also has a history of not recognizing hits. Think we were just hearing the other day how he wasn't feeling 21 Questions

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Warren G not the best or most articulate at doin interviews but maybe there's some new info here... I'll check it out.  "Regulator" and the G Funk Era didn't hit me either the first time I heard it so I can kind of understand Dre.  It didn't really hit me till "This DJ" came out then it all made sense and has became one of my all time favorite albums.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:12:42 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Dre also has a history of not recognizing hits. Think we were just hearing the other day how he wasn't feeling 21 Questions

where was this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well I listened to the whole story.. it was things we've mostly heard already but I guess he did tell it slightly different.  Like I heard him and Snoop met by his mom crossing the park with them but didn't hear he was friends with Snoop's big brother Dirty Left first. 

Didn't know he played that roll in the creation of "Let Me Ride" bringing the sample. 

Daz actually came into the fold at the same time or just a few days after Kurupt.

Warren G made a demo for Kurupt to get him on Death Row.  Would be cool to hear that.

Cold 187 taught Warren G and Daz a lot of their production skills.  Not just Dre.

Def Jam heard Warren's little part on "Indo Smoke" and really liked it and that's why they wanted to sign him. 

Fonky Fresh

You forgot a few things like he wanted to pay the Bail's bond for 2Pac (out of friendship), and they invented the word "chronic" (Is he sure about that ?)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You forgot a few things like he wanted to pay the Bail's bond for 2Pac (out of friendship), and they invented the word "chronic" (Is he sure about that ?)

Yeah.. that part was kind of funny because Big Boy caught the implications of it.  He's kind of like... "Wait a minute, so ya'll were the first to call that strand of weed the Chronic?"

Jay_J

if warren would be a dr. dre protege, he never would have been a legend like he became today.

dre made him push his limits. he made his own reacord deal and saved def jam as a west coast rapper. he beame a legend by himself. dre appeared on "do you see" video. he gave him a dope remix song for "i want it all" album and then produced his first single of his next album "return of the regulator".

Corleone Diamonds

True lol

How tf can u dislike "Regulate"

Pure jealousy