Author Topic: Everything is the mind?  (Read 189 times)

Corleone Diamonds

Everything is the mind?
« on: May 25, 2023, 09:42:11 PM »
Agree or disagree?

Don't remember who said it but "the universe is mental"

Train of thoughts?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Everything is the mind?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 09:10:05 PM »
Agree or disagree?

Don't remember who said it but "the universe is mental"

Train of thoughts?

I don't know mate... you know that's definitely what all the gurus are into "nothing is neither good or bad but thinking makes it so" as Shakespeare wrote.  Which could probably help you get out of a negative state of mind, but life sure is a lot easier when you can actually look at your physical reality and feel good about it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 09:51:21 PM »
I don't know mate... you know that's definitely what all the gurus are into "nothing is neither good or bad but thinking makes it so" as Shakespeare wrote.  Which could probably help you get out of a negative state of mind, but life sure is a lot easier when you can actually look at your physical reality and feel good about it

thk u

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 02:50:20 PM »

The following users thanked this post: e_gyp

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 02:37:34 AM »
^^Uhh you'd have to break that down a bit for us Sccit.

The latest guru I been checking out is this Bentinho Massaro bloke...

I know at first it seems like the usual positive thinking shtick but it's actually worked for me quite a bit lately.  As far as opening your mood back up and puttin you in a better state of mind. When your physical reality ain't really matching up to your level of satisfaction you got to make chicken salad out of chicken shit and really alter your mental perspective. 

...I been in a rut since the 2020 Coward-19 agenda started but before that my life was good enough to where I basically had enough in my physical reality to satisfy me for a string of consecutive years.  That's a great place to be in because if I ever got in a negative mindstate all I had to do was wait for my physical reality to disprove that.  Let me give an example...

Let's say you are feeling like, "oh, I'm broke and I will always be a broke loser."  Let's say hypothetically that's your negative mindstate, but it could be anything.  Well, if you go out each week or each month and get adequately paid--I mean eventually that negative mindstate will be overcame.

But what happened in the Coward-19 hoax was it was like, "oh things will come back to normal soon, no worries, everything is fine," and then a week passed, and another week, and another week...another month.. another year... you get the point

So when your physical reality can't overcome your negative mindstate well then you try to make your mental/spiritual perspective overcome the physical.  See what I mean?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

e_gyp

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 08:38:07 PM »
reflection.

Corleone Diamonds

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 01:49:24 AM »

e_gyp

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2023, 09:15:35 PM »
reflection of?

reflection of everything,