DUBCC - Tha Connection > West Coast Classics

DJ Yella Produced Bone "For the Love of Money" was Jewell track from 1991 !!

(1/4) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Just kind of always thought U-Neek was Bone's producer and didn't realize till today that Yella produced on their breakthrough EP Creepin On A Come Up -- including he produced "Foe the Love of Money" which was a track that had already been released in o.g form by Yella and Jewell for some group in 1991 that I'd never heard of with a strange name Yomo and Maulkin??  How come none of this has ever been mentioned??  How did Jewell get clearance to appear on the Bone album during the middle of the Death Row Eazy E beef?

Sccit:
interesting .. howd u find that track?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':

--- Quote from: Sccit on June 04, 2023, 01:39:25 AM ---interesting .. howd u find that track?

--- End quote ---

I was looking at the wikipedia page for Creepin On A Come Up

Sccit:

--- Quote from: TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' on June 04, 2023, 03:19:58 AM ---I was looking at the wikipedia page for Creepin On A Come Up

--- End quote ---

never knew foe the luv of money was a remake …. u learn something new every day

HighEyeCue:

--- Quote from: TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' on June 04, 2023, 01:03:55 AM ---Just kind of always thought U-Neek was Bone's producer and didn't realize till today that Yella produced on their breakthrough EP Creepin On A Come Up -- including he produced "Foe the Love of Money" which was a track that had already been released in o.g form by Yella and Jewell for some group in 1991 that I'd never heard of with a strange name Yomo and Maulkin??  How come none of this has ever been mentioned??  How did Jewell get clearance to appear on the Bone album during the middle of the Death Row Eazy E beef?

--- End quote ---

never knew this as well...nice find 8)

--- Quote from: Sccit on June 04, 2023, 08:59:11 AM ---

never knew foe the luv of money was a remake …. u learn something new every day

--- End quote ---

yeah I just found out that Rhythm D was originally on Death Row before Ruthless

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version