Author Topic: (AI Music) Snoop Dogg - Make Way (Prod by AC3Beats)  (Read 697 times)

nad45

(AI Music) Snoop Dogg - Make Way (Prod by AC3Beats)
« on: June 21, 2023, 08:06:40 AM »
Hi
After few weeks of absence, here's my new track
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 08:52:33 AM by nad45 »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: (AI Music) Snoop Dogg - Make Way (Prod by AC3Beats)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 02:37:46 PM »
This is your best one yet.  Really dope.  8)  Of course, it sounds like an outtake because of no hook, one verse, but the beat is really dope and your fake Snoop sounds real.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

nad45

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 08:46:20 AM »
This is your best one yet.  Really dope.  8)  Of course, it sounds like an outtake because of no hook, one verse, but the beat is really dope and your fake Snoop sounds real.

Hi Detox Is A Myth! It's still a pleasure to read your comments on my posts

Thanks, i also really like this one! AC3Beats' beats are often great  8)
I'd like to make more full songs but i pay writers to write and perform the verses, it costs money. So I prefer doing short songs in order to make more different ones.
Maybe I should open a patreon to finance the tracks so i can make more full songs and also hire singers for some hooks.
I have a bonus track for you, i haven't posted it yet on youtube. This one also sounds great.
https://files.fm/u/7sc6c7hxq
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 08:55:10 AM by nad45 »

The following users thanked this post: Detox Is A Myth!!!

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 10:10:50 AM »
Fuck all that Ai Music Bullshit!Stop it, and explain whats so great to make fake music?

astra4322

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 11:52:00 AM »
Fuck all that Ai Music Bullshit!Stop it, and explain whats so great to make fake music?

I agree…

nad45

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 04:08:23 PM »
Lol, who are you for asking me to stop?
I'm just doing it occasionally for fun. I like to hear how some songs would sound like with Snoop (like let me ride for example).
I can also make songs with unused beats or with some beats that i like.
But if you don't like tracks made with AI, nobody forces you to come on these topics.... Some people can like it, so i share it. If a moderator ask me to stop doing those topics, i'll stop
I don't undertstand people who are so mad for stupid things like this ::) Did someone used AI to harm you?  ;D

Zeccy

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2023, 08:06:58 AM »
Incredible dope!!!!

I was wondering why there are any Dr Dre Ai tracks out there?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2023, 08:20:20 AM »

Good music is good music.  I don't care where it comes from.

For example, the fact is Nad is releasing more music than Dr. Dre.  :-*  And if he makes A.I. Dr. Dre music, he will be releasing more new Dr. Dre music than Dre himself.

Maybe competition from A.I. will light a fire under these artists to try harder.

I have a bonus track for you, i haven't posted it yet on youtube. This one also sounds great.
https://files.fm/u/7sc6c7hxq

This song is good, too.  Sounds real.  It reminds me of Don't Do the Crime
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 08:28:09 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

heisenberg

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 07:09:50 AM »

k1000

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2023, 06:18:47 AM »
I've just heard Dr. Dre is trying to contact you to use your songs for "Missionary"  ;)

trumpet in "I cannot rest" is genius.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2023, 11:47:27 AM »
Lol, who are you for asking me to stop?
I'm just doing it occasionally for fun. I like to hear how some songs would sound like with Snoop (like let me ride for example).
I can also make songs with unused beats or with some beats that i like.
But if you don't like tracks made with AI, nobody forces you to come on these topics.... Some people can like it, so i share it. If a moderator ask me to stop doing those topics, i'll stop
I don't undertstand people who are so mad for stupid things like this ::) Did someone used AI to harm you?  ;D

Nobody and of course I can't dictate what you should and shouldn't do, no question! but when I think about this, especially in this case, you take a beat from ac3 beats then someone writes you a text, if I understood it correctly and then you say ai now make the rap sound like it's snoop... .
but how fake is that please?
I produce myself and do everything myself, of course sometimes you have a sample beat etc. , but that's not the point here
I was happy at the time, and I'm also a dj, by the way, if you could do a remix or use Nate Dogg's acapella, let's take it as my biggest favourite
but what we have here is just fake, i'm not saying that snoop would rap such bullshit, he also has some bad tracks, but it's always a matter of taste (beat and lyrics)
I'm just waiting for an artist to sue you if you imitate his voice via AI, well in that case you're a little sausage in the music industry and nobody cares about it until now, just a matter of time, what in my opinion is simply fake. Even when I hear Timbaland, I don't remember exactly what it was, now you can say it's timbaland, to be honest I don't care because it's still fake

nad45

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2023, 02:40:28 AM »
I've just heard Dr. Dre is trying to contact you to use your songs for "Missionary"  ;)

How do you know? i've even suggested him a demo for the single  ;)

trumpet in "I cannot rest" is genius.
Yeah, great beat!
As soon as i've heard this beat, i wanted to use it.

nad45

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2023, 02:45:36 AM »
My latest one
Of all the AI tracks I've done, this is my favorite.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2023, 04:11:19 AM »
Dope!!!  I need all your AI Snoop tracks man!

I'd love a Dre & Snoop remake of CMW's Late Night Hype.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

nad45

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2023, 04:25:56 AM »
Dope!!!  I need all your AI Snoop tracks man!
I'll make a zip and upload it!

I'd love a Dre & Snoop remake of CMW's Late Night Hype.
Yeah, i can try that  ;)