Author Topic: How Bout them Aliens  (Read 418 times)

OG Filthy Wimp

How Bout them Aliens
« on: June 29, 2023, 05:49:05 PM »
We're sitting here talking about Hunter Biden and Trump grabbing pussy, when you have a GS-15 NGA Intelligence Officer telling you the government has captured aliens and alien aircraft under oath.  The Senate Intelligence Committee said there is more to come.  Wake up folks!

[MEDIA=youtube]dvPR8T1o3Dc[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]yL0P_nOVMU0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]yL0P_nOVMU0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]NWg5IZgssGs:126[/MEDIA]
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

e_gyp

Re: How Bout them Aliens
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 05:55:23 PM »
Humans aren't real.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 10:29:52 PM »
Yeah and watch—these aliens 👽 are gonna start giving us messages to get our boosters and save planet earth by fighting climate change, or send our tax money to fight aliens, and then they will show you CGI images and set you up with whatever their next AI agenda is because they are already saying alien communication is like AI it’s in the Vlad interviews — which is the same thing as Klaus Shwab saying soon the world leaders will be able to hook us up to devices to know what the population is thinking.

Listen at 2:30 to World Economic Forum leader Globalist 🌏 puppeteer Klaus Shwab and how similar it sounds to this guy in the Vlad interview describing how we will communicate with AI, chips in brains 🧠.  Compare the two videos and get back to me.

The shit is all a scam and a hoax.  Because it will be used by the globalists for control.  They lie to you about things you CAN see here on Earth what makes you think the space and globe 🌍 Earth stuff is true?? 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 07:58:33 PM »
I'm G-2 but the thing is you don't want to know Alien Technology. I worked at Area 51 not Area 51/54/59 and I'll tell you this - its more evil than it appears.

Death Row Knightmare

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 08:02:53 PM »

Let's just say I've met them....I've met the Trilateral Commission and they are that Space Program. Area 54/Area 59 - Satan is the caller the cry is his laugh.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 01:23:32 PM »
You nerds are so programmed you jump at the idea of aliens but would never give a true and simple concept of Flat Earth a chance.

You get excited about stuff like "going to mars" and "what great hopes and possibilities it may hold for mankind"—yet you could take a thousand nuclear weapons to the entire Planet Earth around the clock and it would still be a million times more habitable than "Mars".

...to take it a step further there is no such thing as "Mars" its just a fuccing light in the sky like what you see.  There are no "planets".  There is only Earth, there is only you.  True exploration lies beyond the Antarctic.  That's what they don't want anybody thinking about.  They've banned any unauthorized travel towards the Antarctic Circle. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)