Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

How Bout them Aliens

(1/2) > >>

OG Filthy Wimp:
We're sitting here talking about Hunter Biden and Trump grabbing pussy, when you have a GS-15 NGA Intelligence Officer telling you the government has captured aliens and alien aircraft under oath.  The Senate Intelligence Committee said there is more to come.  Wake up folks!

[MEDIA=youtube]dvPR8T1o3Dc[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]yL0P_nOVMU0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]yL0P_nOVMU0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]NWg5IZgssGs:126[/MEDIA]

e_gyp:
Humans aren't real.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
Yeah and watch—these aliens 👽 are gonna start giving us messages to get our boosters and save planet earth by fighting climate change, or send our tax money to fight aliens, and then they will show you CGI images and set you up with whatever their next AI agenda is because they are already saying alien communication is like AI it’s in the Vlad interviews — which is the same thing as Klaus Shwab saying soon the world leaders will be able to hook us up to devices to know what the population is thinking.

Listen at 2:30 to World Economic Forum leader Globalist 🌏 puppeteer Klaus Shwab and how similar it sounds to this guy in the Vlad interview describing how we will communicate with AI, chips in brains 🧠.  Compare the two videos and get back to me.

The shit is all a scam and a hoax.  Because it will be used by the globalists for control.  They lie to you about things you CAN see here on Earth what makes you think the space and globe 🌍 Earth stuff is true?? 

Death Row Knightmare:
I'm G-2 but the thing is you don't want to know Alien Technology. I worked at Area 51 not Area 51/54/59 and I'll tell you this - its more evil than it appears.

Death Row Knightmare:

Let's just say I've met them....I've met the Trilateral Commission and they are that Space Program. Area 54/Area 59 - Satan is the caller the cry is his laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version