Author Topic: Snoop and E-40 - Goon with the Spoon  (Read 137 times)

The Predator

Snoop and E-40 - Goon with the Spoon
« on: July 20, 2023, 08:46:36 AM »
The recipe book...

A collaboration between two west coast hip-hop legends has produced a new unexpected product.

Snoop Dogg and E-40 have gotten together to present a cookbook titled, “Snoop Dogg Presents Goon with the Spoon.” The collaborative effort will be released later this year on Chronicle Books. The book will feature more than 65 recipes from the two businessmen. This is a follow-up from the Snoop’s book, “From Crook to Cook: Platinum Recipes from Tha Boss Dogg’s Kitchen.”

The last offering sold more than 1 million copies and Snoop has connected with his Bay Area rapper cohort, E-40 who owns and operates his own food product line, Goon with the Spoon.

The hardcover book is slated to go on sale on September 14 and can be preordered now or it can be purchased for as a Kindle e-book.

According to People, the foreword, written by Snoop says, “E-40 is my big homie, my brother, my mentor. Watching him expand his love for food and cooking over the years to his many successful businesses is some boss-level shyt. Which is why Snoop Dogg Presents Goon with the Spoon had to be the next cookbook, ya dig?”

With hip-hop gaining even more extensive coverage this year due to the genre’s 50th anniversary, Snoop, who doesn’t seem to take a vacation has kept himself busy lately.

Last month, Petco announced a collaboration with the Doggystyle rapper in an advertising campaign that touts the benefits of the products the company sells. Snoop’s Doberman persona, which he has displayed over the years in hip-hop videos, was trotted out once again in a recent commercial featuring the entertainer.

He also has a current promotion with Jack in the Box where Snoop’s Munchie Meal will be available until August 6. Aside from this latest partnership, Snoop is keeping himself busy as he and Dr. Dre put the finishing touches on their next album.