Author Topic: ICE CUBE FIRES BACK AT DL HUGHLEY & VIVICA FOX FOR TRYING TO CANCEL HIM  (Read 269 times)

Sccit

e_gyp

Re: ICE CUBE FIRES BACK AT DL HUGHLEY & VIVICA FOX FOR TRYING TO CANCEL HIM
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 06:03:45 PM »
Crazy bitches, there's no cancelling Ice Cube.

Rubinho

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 05:17:03 AM »
Its amazing how stupid people are.
It also amazes me how many celebrities have no own opinion and just say whatever is told them is right opinion. Im talkin about all this lhbtiq bullshit, promoting/pushing gender shit on young kids. Most celebrities and generation 00 are zombies and believe/following all this bullshit.

That sad, Im glad Cube is a real one who can think for himself. We need more people like this.

The following users thanked this post: e_gyp, Hellquist

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 12:24:00 PM »
Ice Cube — one of the few rappers that hasn’t sold out and let me down and I can still respect the way I did when I first saw him in “Today Was A Good Day” and his cameo in “Let Me Ride” at 11 years old.  Somehow my older brother who wasn’t even a rap fan knew who he was like “Ice Cube and Dre used to be in a group together NWA” but yet I wasn’t smart enough yet and went out looking for Dre’s old stuff and ended up with Concrete Roots, lol

I digress, but anyway what Cube is doing is great he’s going on like a podcast tour of all the major podcasts and speaking out against the gatekeepers that are cancelling folks like the way the cancelled Kanye and so many others. 

Cube either doesn’t know or doesn’t want to say specifically but really the gatekeepers are the globalists 🌎 like the WEF that perpetrated the Coward-19 hoax
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: e_gyp

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 03:51:37 AM »
Ice Cube — one of the few rappers that hasn’t sold out and let me down and I can still respect the way I did when I first saw him in “Today Was A Good Day” and his cameo in “Let Me Ride” at 11 years old.  Somehow my older brother who wasn’t even a rap fan knew who he was like “Ice Cube and Dre used to be in a group together NWA” but yet I wasn’t smart enough yet and went out looking for Dre’s old stuff and ended up with Concrete Roots, lol

I digress, but anyway what Cube is doing is great he’s going on like a podcast tour of all the major podcasts and speaking out against the gatekeepers that are cancelling folks like the way the cancelled Kanye and so many others. 

Cube either doesn’t know or doesn’t want to say specifically but really the gatekeepers are the globalists 🌎 like the WEF that perpetrated the Coward-19 hoax
I didn't check out the video but a few weeks ago there was a youtube video having Mike Epps accusing Ice Cube of being a gatekeeper.