Author Topic: Earth is flat - please debate me here - I will respond to all - Sccit, Torah, Bi  (Read 994 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I know nobody will respond but I will still check back and respond to any counterpoints if you have them.  You all have secretly been sold a globe pseudo Science religion without realizing it. 

You took their word for it on faith that you are spinning and flying through space at ridiculous speeds yet you never feel it or see any curve.   The “Science experts” fucced up and showed their cards during the Coward-19 hoax and all of them (like high priest Neil Degrasse Tyson) pushed the Scamedemic which shows they are a cult and religious faith and not sincerely questioning and using the Scientific Method.

So any counterpoints post here.  I’ll leave you with a video from the top Flat Earth astrologist Eric Dubay.  It’s shadow-banned on YouTube and you wont find it unless you subscribe to his channel which is further proof of the conspiracy of the elitists to push the globe and not true Scientific inquiry.

By the way Scitt I know you are deep into the Torah these days and the Torah, Bible, and Quran all talk of heaven (above) and Earth and none of them talk about other planets and universe and galaxies and bullshit like that.  There is only earth and just lights in the sky 🌌 but there is no such thing as “outer space” the sun and moon are equal and both have their own light as it says in holy books “The sun was made to rule the day and the moon to rule the night.”

I can debate you guys both Scientifically and spiritually.  You don’t even know which way is up because on your globe 🌎 up is actually down if you live in South America, lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

damn bruh 23 years later n u still spelling my name wrong?

u gone have to respect me before i debate u foo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn bruh 23 years later n u still spelling my name wrong?

u gone have to respect me before i debate u foo

Actually I think it’s the first time I ever did that… it’s called a brain fart, it happens, my bad

Sccit

Actually I think it’s the first time I ever did that… it’s called a brain fart, it happens, my bad

:ohwell:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:ohwell:

Bro, we got legal weed in Missouri now I was back there with my son for July and then now just back over here in the Arab Gulf to start new job at new school and so I arrived to new apartment the apartment had no amenities and was 92 degrees when I arrived.  So managing all that change and quitting THC cold Turkey abruptly, jet lag, etc. — I spaced (brain fart) the spelling of your name.

Have Moses forgive me or whatever it says in your Torah

Sccit

Bro, we got legal weed in Missouri now I was back there with my son for July and then now just back over here in the Arab Gulf to start new job at new school and so I arrived to new apartment the apartment had no amenities and was 92 degrees when I arrived.  So managing all that change and quitting THC cold Turkey abruptly, jet lag, etc. — I spaced (brain fart) the spelling of your name.

Have Moses forgive me or whatever it says in your Torah

lol it ain’t that serious i was breakin ya balls brother

moses doesn’t forgive people, everything is from God

u still stuck in a christian mindset ala praying to jesus aka idolatry

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol it ain’t that serious i was breakin ya balls brother

moses doesn’t forgive people, everything is from God

u still stuck in a christian mindset ala praying jesus aka idolatry

It was a joke bro not that serious but I am trying to bait you into a flat earth discussion cause I’m quite curious how your God mentioned sky and earth, Heaven and earth, sky and earth, sun and moon so often in your Torah but never your spinning ball earth 🌎 your fake space exploration mars and all the other hoaxes they’ve created to make you believe in their Science religion that you take on faith.

Sccit

It was a joke bro not that serious but I am trying to bait you into a flat earth discussion cause I’m quite curious how your God mentioned sky and earth, Heaven and earth, sky and earth, sun and moon so often in your Torah but never your spinning ball earth 🌎 your fake space exploration mars and all the other hoaxes they’ve created to make you believe in their Science religion that you take on faith.

ok so let’s say the earths flat

now what?

literally nothing changes.. who cares

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ok so let’s say the earths flat

now what?

literally nothing changes.. who cares

Just like the Torah says you are the center and the heavenly bodies circle us.  It's important cause you believe a lie that the sun is the center which is false.

the Torah describes UP and the Sky as the heavens, but yet you believe that there is no up, because Science religion Globe Earthers think that people on the top of the ball look up and people and the bottom of the ball (South America) are also looking up, lol...

..and up into what?  Up to god?  No, your Science Space religion teaches you that Moses, Abraham, and your other Prophets are just a speck of dust on an infinite vast universe that contains other life forms like aliens and planets like Mars so really the creation of earth and the Prophets and you yourself are just a speck of dust that came from apes.

You don't think it's important to know that WE ARE IT!!?  That God created Earth and EARTH IS IT!!  That's it because we were devinely created and mankind and yourself are God's creation and the Center of the World.  The sun is not the center of the world.  This was created for you to worship God that created you and our Earth.  And that's all it is.  Just like you believed naturally when you were 5 years old before you started school and your Science religion class where they told you you were nothing every day but a speck of dust in a vast universe and coming from apes

Sccit

Just like the Torah says you are the center and the heavenly bodies circle us.  It's important cause you believe a lie that the sun is the center which is false.

the Torah describes UP and the Sky as the heavens, but yet you believe that there is no up, because Science religion Globe Earthers think that people on the top of the ball look up and people and the bottom of the ball (South America) are also looking up, lol...

..and up into what?  Up to god?  No, your Science Space religion teaches you that Moses, Abraham, and your other Prophets are just a speck of dust on an infinite vast universe that contains other life forms like aliens and planets like Mars so really the creation of earth and the Prophets and you yourself are just a speck of dust that came from apes.

You don't think it's important to know that WE ARE IT!!?  That God created Earth and EARTH IS IT!!  That's it because we were devinely created and mankind and yourself are God's creation and the Center of the World.  The sun is not the center of the world.  This was created for you to worship God that created you and our Earth.  And that's all it is.  Just like you believed naturally when you were 5 years old before you started school and your Science religion class where they told you you were nothing every day but a speck of dust in a vast universe and coming from apes

so this is all about self importance to you?

:hmmm:

• Muthafuckin' Don!

so this is all about self importance to you?

:hmmm:

man is the center and the heavenly bodies circle us just as you see with the naked eye....

...but it's more about the importance of the designer of this realm which is God.   According to your Science religion some random gases exploded in the Big Bang and then everything that happened after that was just a case of Darwinism and evolution with no heavenly guide.

Yet, if there is no outer space and the Earth is truly the only realm (which it is, and which your Torah describes) then in that case we had a designer, fashioner, creator and sustainer that we worship for blessing us with this realm. 

So it's glorifying God actually.  Your science religion was created for the purpose of removing mankinds relationship with God and teaching you that the Earth is insignificant, and if it was so insignificant than why is it presented as the center of all life in the Torah?

Sccit

man is the center and the heavenly bodies circle us just as you see with the naked eye....

...but it's more about the importance of the designer of this realm which is God.   According to your Science religion some random gases exploded in the Big Bang and then everything that happened after that was just a case of Darwinism and evolution with no heavenly guide.

Yet, if there is no outer space and the Earth is truly the only realm (which it is, and which your Torah describes) then in that case we had a designer, fashioner, creator and sustainer that we worship for blessing us with this realm. 

So it's glorifying God actually.  Your science religion was created for the purpose of removing mankinds relationship with God and teaching you that the Earth is insignificant, and if it was so insignificant than why is it presented as the center of all life in the Torah?

the reason i don’t debate you is because you’re disingenuous and you lie to get your points across

when you say stuff like “your science religion” it just makes me feel like i’d have to stoop to your level to debate you

and i like to debate with class..

very unfortunate

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the reason i don’t debate you is because you’re disingenuous and you lie to get your points across

when you say stuff like “your science religion” it just makes me feel like i’d have to stoop to your level to debate you

and i like to debate with class..

very unfortunate

It is a religion because you took all of it on blind faith.  You don’t feel the spin of the earth, you don’t see the curve, you have never been to fictional outer space 🪐, you have never done any of these things and yet you take it on blind faith.  How is that not a religion? 

You believe in gravity even though it was only a theory, etc, etc

It contradicts your Holy Book:

Amos 9:6 “who pours his waters (rain) on the face of the Earth.” 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here’s a Jewish man David Wiess presenting Flat Earth

BJV

Why are the sun and the moon round but yet the earth isn't?

Waiting for Neil deGrasse Tyson to come out of the bushes with his dubcc account that he had since 2003 mostly posting stan topics about Dr. Dre and his love for g funk.