Lifestyle > Tha G-Spot

Earth is flat - please debate me here - I will respond to all - Sccit, Torah, Bi

(1/6) > >>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96':
I know nobody will respond but I will still check back and respond to any counterpoints if you have them.  You all have secretly been sold a globe pseudo Science religion without realizing it. 

You took their word for it on faith that you are spinning and flying through space at ridiculous speeds yet you never feel it or see any curve.   The “Science experts” fucced up and showed their cards during the Coward-19 hoax and all of them (like high priest Neil Degrasse Tyson) pushed the Scamedemic which shows they are a cult and religious faith and not sincerely questioning and using the Scientific Method.

So any counterpoints post here.  I’ll leave you with a video from the top Flat Earth astrologist Eric Dubay.  It’s shadow-banned on YouTube and you wont find it unless you subscribe to his channel which is further proof of the conspiracy of the elitists to push the globe and not true Scientific inquiry.

By the way Scitt I know you are deep into the Torah these days and the Torah, Bible, and Quran all talk of heaven (above) and Earth and none of them talk about other planets and universe and galaxies and bullshit like that.  There is only earth and just lights in the sky 🌌 but there is no such thing as “outer space” the sun and moon are equal and both have their own light as it says in holy books “The sun was made to rule the day and the moon to rule the night.”

I can debate you guys both Scientifically and spiritually.  You don’t even know which way is up because on your globe 🌎 up is actually down if you live in South America, lol

Sccit:
damn bruh 23 years later n u still spelling my name wrong?

u gone have to respect me before i debate u foo

--- Quote from: Sccit on August 03, 2023, 08:31:26 AM ---damn bruh 23 years later n u still spelling my name wrong?

u gone have to respect me before i debate u foo

--- End quote ---

Actually I think it’s the first time I ever did that… it’s called a brain fart, it happens, my bad

Sccit:

--- Quote from: TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' on August 03, 2023, 12:14:34 PM ---Actually I think it’s the first time I ever did that… it’s called a brain fart, it happens, my bad

--- End quote ---

:ohwell:

--- Quote from: Sccit on August 03, 2023, 02:39:03 PM --- :ohwell:

--- End quote ---

Bro, we got legal weed in Missouri now I was back there with my son for July and then now just back over here in the Arab Gulf to start new job at new school and so I arrived to new apartment the apartment had no amenities and was 92 degrees when I arrived.  So managing all that change and quitting THC cold Turkey abruptly, jet lag, etc. — I spaced (brain fart) the spelling of your name.

Have Moses forgive me or whatever it says in your Torah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version