Author Topic: Earth is flat - please debate me here - I will respond to all - Sccit, Torah, Bi  (Read 992 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why are the sun and the moon round but yet the earth isn't?

Waiting for Neil deGrasse Tyson to come out of the bushes with his dubcc account that he had since 2003 mostly posting stan topics about Dr. Dre and his love for g funk.

Because we are special and unique. 

God made everything for us.  Everything revolves around the Earth just as you see the sun ☀️ rise in the east and set in the West it’s all revolving around us.  The moon might not even be a sphere we’ve never seen the other side of the moon, all we know is it’s just a light like a projection of light, same with the sun.

God made Earth for us.  Everything revolves around us.  They lied to kill God and make you think we are just one of many galaxies 🌌 when actually we are the main character, we are what everything is made for and we are the center of all. 

The celestial bodies are just lights in the sky, just as you see them with the naked eye.  You can’t physically go to the moon, it’s not like a rock that you can stand on.  It’s a light.  It’s equal in size to the sun just like the way it looks to your naked eye.  Our creator made the sun to rule the day and the moon to rule the night. 

Rocks do not reflect light magnificently like globe believers believe that the moon is just a reflection of the sun, but yet it’s impossible for a Rock to reflect light so bright and then yet become a non-reflecting light once again if space astronauts decide they want to walk on it, or bright stars unless astronauts go to space then there are no stars and no light in space it’s absurd. 

The world is just as you see it with the naked eye.  The stars are not light years away and there is no such thing as light years because humans can’t see infinitely far, you can’t even see the bottom E often at your local optometrist office and yet they have you believe that stars ⭐️ are reaching us from thousands of years in the past it’s an idea so absurd that you took it on faith cause no logical person would believe such nonsense
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Flat or Round you should still kill yourself....

Also the earth is round

Triple OG Rapsodie

If you weren't broke you could spend a few grand to travel around the world

MUHFUKKA

I’m not even trying to be mean but you should seek help

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

I'm pretty sure the earth is round just based on looking out of the windows on flights n shit, but I haven't done any research. I do think shit like the moon landings and exploration is suspect All I'm saying is I will keep an open mind.

What are your thoughts on the belief of a hallow earth, Infinite?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Your favorite posters favorite poster

If you weren't broke you could spend a few grand to travel around the world

If he wasn't broke maybe he could afford to not be a deadbeat dad

Desert Lord

What really frustrates me is the fact that people nowadays don't educate themselves and don't address the real issues. This system favors only a few and exploits most of us, even if we earn relatively well. The best tool for the ruling class to prevent any form of class consciousness is when people are distracted by conspiracy theories like flat Earth, Pizzagate, Illuminati, or other nonsense. The only ones benefiting from this are the elites, whether they are behind the spread of these tales or not.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What really frustrates me is the fact that people nowadays don't educate themselves and don't address the real issues. This system favors only a few and exploits most of us, even if we earn relatively well. The best tool for the ruling class to prevent any form of class consciousness is when people are distracted by conspiracy theories like flat Earth, Pizzagate, Illuminati, or other nonsense. The only ones benefiting from this are the elites, whether they are behind the spread of these tales or not.

yeah, so then why when "the system" wanted to put the entire world on lockdown and forcibly inject us—why was the Flat Earth community the only ones smart enough to to realize it was a hoax?

Desert Lord

yeah, so then why when "the system" wanted to put the entire world on lockdown and forcibly inject us—why was the Flat Earth community the only ones smart enough to to realize it was a hoax?

Somehow, this response is quite muddled. What does one thing have to do with the other? I don't want to discuss COVID-19 here; we surely won't find common ground on that.
Just to clarify: "the system" doesn't have desires! It refers to a global economic system that puts everything, not just corporations or individuals but also states, in competition with each other. There are actors who operate within this system, but essentially, the system sustains itself. And a revolutionary mass is no longer identifiable in today's world. By the way, this "system" is called capitalism, in case it wasn't clear until now.

Fairy tales like the flat Earth may be entertaining, but they are nothing more than distractions.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Somehow, this response is quite muddled. What does one thing have to do with the other? I don't want to discuss COVID-19 here; we surely won't find common ground on that.
Just to clarify: "the system" doesn't have desires! It refers to a global economic system that puts everything, not just corporations or individuals but also states, in competition with each other. There are actors who operate within this system, but essentially, the system sustains itself. And a revolutionary mass is no longer identifiable in today's world. By the way, this "system" is called capitalism, in case it wasn't clear until now.

Fairy tales like the flat Earth may be entertaining, but they are nothing more than distractions.

Because that's so funny that you say Flat Earth is a "distraction" from what is really going on??

..and yet, when the globalists put the entire world population on lockdown, masks, and forcibly injected them, shut down the world economy that you speak of—your dumbass didn't even realize anything was going on!!  You followed in line like the sheep that you are.  Bahhhh, bahhh, get your next booster to fight the Coward-19 Virus, sheeple!

Sounds to me like you are the one that is distracted from what is really going on.  You are full of nothing but programming and propoganda

Desert Lord

Because that's so funny that you say Flat Earth is a "distraction" from what is really going on??

..and yet, when the globalists put the entire world population on lockdown, masks, and forcibly injected them, shut down the world economy that you speak of—your dumbass didn't even realize anything was going on!!  You followed in line like the sheep that you are.  Bahhhh, bahhh, get your next booster to fight the Coward-19 Virus, sheeple!

Sounds to me like you are the one that is distracted from what is really going on.  You are full of nothing but programming and propoganda

Good lord. Seriously, what have you smoked, bro? Can you engage in a debate without being offensive, or should I stoop to the same level?

You call me a sheep. Do you understand that we live in a capitalist system that predominantly favors the few who own the means of production? All wars, conflicts, and social issues are essentially products of this system. If you get that, how can someone who's pointing out exactly that be labeled a "sheep"? Maybe take a step back from your strong ego and consider the possibility that YOU might be the sheep here, my man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good lord. Seriously, what have you smoked, bro? Can you engage in a debate without being offensive, or should I stoop to the same level?

You call me a sheep. Do you understand that we live in a capitalist system that predominantly favors the few who own the means of production? All wars, conflicts, and social issues are essentially products of this system. If you get that, how can someone who's pointing out exactly that be labeled a "sheep"? Maybe take a step back from your strong ego and consider the possibility that YOU might be the sheep here, my man

Okay fine, let’s talk about the economy and let’s talk about who is controlling the economy. 

If you owned a business from 2020-22 the globalists, the WEF, the WHO were able to tell you whether you were “essential” or “non-essential” and when and how you could and couldn’t do business—and they extorted all the governments of the world for billions of dollars in Coward-19 relief money and vaxxine production and distribution and a pandemic treaty that signs over a nations sovereignty in the future whenever the WHO wants to declare a pandemic.

And you don’t realize any of this is even going on and you say I’m the one that’s distracted??

Desert Lord

Okay. The fact that major corporations all benefited from the pandemic, and it was predominantly small businesses that had to close, might make one think about whom the state ultimately supports and whom it doesn't.
In a class society, the lower economic classes will always bear the brunt, and during crises, the state and capital will ensure that the working population pays for it.
"The economy" was not even remotely affected; big corporations profited. Once again, "the little guys" had to bear the burden and take the hit. And all of this is a product of our class society. What you call "globalists" are simply modern day capitalists who don't confine themselves to regional boundaries anymore. If all of this bothers you, it should be in your interest to expropriate and disempower the ruling class through a revolution. Only then will there be no more of your hated globalists

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Okay. The fact that major corporations all benefited from the pandemic, and it was predominantly small businesses that had to close, might make one think about whom the state ultimately supports and whom it doesn't.
In a class society, the lower economic classes will always bear the brunt, and during crises, the state and capital will ensure that the working population pays for it.
"The economy" was not even remotely affected; big corporations profited. Once again, "the little guys" had to bear the burden and take the hit. And all of this is a product of our class society. What you call "globalists" are simply modern day capitalists who don't confine themselves to regional boundaries anymore. If all of this bothers you, it should be in your interest to expropriate and disempower the ruling class through a revolution. Only then will there be no more of your hated globalists

^^ commie ^^