Author Topic: Is Dre’s work with Marsha Ambrosius anything dope come out of it??  (Read 910 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So in that horrible Kevin Hart and Dre video he said he been doin a lot of shit with Marsha, so I was like hmmm, I never heard of her let me check it out… and what do I get ??  The top music video if you search her name is a music video with a bunch homos kissing ??  I’m not gonna post it here but it’s her most popular music video.

…I’m sorry y’all but Dre ain’t done nothing since the Compton banger.  I still say he sold his soul the way he throwin up the devil horns these days at the Super Bowl and other appearances.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Is Dre’s work with Marsha Ambrosius anything dope come out of it??
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2023, 11:59:30 PM »
marsha was all over compton

she’s pretty good

not sure bout the video but he was supposed to be producing her album, which seems like it’s never comin out tbh

heisenberg

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 05:39:35 AM »
So in that horrible Kevin Hart and Dre video he said he been doin a lot of shit with Marsha, so I was like hmmm, I never heard of her let me check it out… and what do I get ??  The top music video if you search her name is a music video with a bunch homos kissing ??  I’m not gonna post it here but it’s her most popular music video.

…I’m sorry y’all but Dre ain’t done nothing since the Compton banger.  I still say he sold his soul the way he throwin up the devil horns these days at the Super Bowl and other appearances.

she is on styles p, game, lloyd banks, busta, hi-tek, saigon, talib kweli, dr dre albums... and many others but you never heard from her ? damn

BJV

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 06:46:08 AM »
Gay and trans is hot right now. Mainstream acceptance of that lifestyle can do a lot for an artist.

If Marsha's album doesn't drop I expect a World Class Wreckin' Cru reunion album with nothing but dance instrumentals.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 01:40:43 PM »

I took note of her from some of the Game tracks she was on back in the day: Start From Scratch, and Why You Hate the Game.  Nas's Hustlers, also featuring the Game.  Then Busta Rhymes Cocaina.  All cool songs she was on.  And of course the stuff she was on from Dre's Compton album.

Like the others, i doubt her Aftermath album will ever come out so who knows what kind of stuff her and Dre have been doing the last five years cause it's all going in the vault. 

Iowa1

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2023, 02:00:15 PM »
She has a beautiful voice.  Have liked her since her Floetry days.  I really hope Casablanco drops. 

rivoli

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 04:02:58 PM »
Her album is done and it was produced by Dre.

She did an album listening and there is footage of Dre talking at the listening party..

When it will come out is another thing..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 05:25:18 PM »
Her album is done and it was produced by Dre.

She did an album listening and there is footage of Dre talking at the listening party..

When it will come out is another thing..

Uhhhh so… they do a listening party and still the album doesn’t come out?  So you go and put your heart and soul into doing 1,000 takes with Dre the perfectionist so that your work can be in a vault forever…

What if a 100 years from now a vaulted song from Dre is worth like a million dollars or something

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2023, 06:02:03 PM »
Uhhhh so… they do a listening party and still the album doesn’t come out?  So you go and put your heart and soul into doing 1,000 takes with Dre the perfectionist so that your work can be in a vault forever…

What if a 100 years from now a vaulted song from Dre is worth like a million dollars or something

forget all that

the important question is how did u not know of her bein a big fan of compton and all?

:hmmm:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2023, 06:24:36 PM »

forget all that

the important question is how did u not know of her bein a big fan of compton and all?

:hmmm:

because that's like asking how come I didn't know who Nancy Fletcher was even though she was singing on all those Death Row tracks.  The names like vaguely familiar but you don't look into it like Justus or King Mez

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2023, 06:39:57 PM »
because that's like asking how come I didn't know who Nancy Fletcher was even though she was singing on all those Death Row tracks.  The names like vaguely familiar but you don't look into it like Justus or King Mez

:ohwell:

Duckasuckin

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2023, 07:52:16 PM »
Fuck you

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2023, 10:42:21 PM »
Fuck you

Damn… headz is passionate about Marsha on here… maybe I should post the gay kissing video for you boys

topdogg188

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2023, 07:50:29 AM »
If I remember from that video your talking about with gay people kissing one of her close homosexual or trans friends had died or got killled due to being that way and I guess she wanted to speak about it. Anyhow I liked Marsha since the floetry days. She been working with aftermath for along time since at least 2008. I doubt we will see an album if we haven’t already. The best you can listen for the aftermath sound is her mixtape - yours truly with focus and Dre production over it. Even some of the tracks production is still relevant. Busta reused the focus beat from her Song “start /finish” on the ELE2 album last year

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2023, 10:45:20 AM »

Quite the opposite, with AI progressing as fast as it is, none of these vaulted songs will be worth anything because they'll be able to so easily replicated.  Pac AI's are already flooding the internet making it virtually impossible for the casual fan to differentiate, and in the next few years, even seasoned fans won't be able to tell the real from the fake. 

People are already hard at work on creating a perfect "Tha Next Episode" AI version. Once that's out, anyone sitting on the original song won't be worth anything.