Author Topic: Is D-Smoke on Death Row Records?  (Read 557 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Is D-Smoke on Death Row Records?
« on: August 25, 2023, 11:12:34 AM »
On the IG Story of DeathRow they promote D-Smoke and his Last single on Spotify "Work Hard Play Hard" is listed on Death Row Records.
If he is, is a good move for Death Row. D-Smoke is dope.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 06:10:19 AM by Jay_J »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Did D-Smoke on Death Row Records?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 11:07:35 PM »
On the IG Story of DeathRow they promote D-Smoke and his Last single on Spotify "Work Hard Play Hard" is listed on Death Row Records.
If he is, is a good move for Death Row. D-Smoke is dope.

I couldn't even tell you who is officially signed to Snoop's Death Row these days.  Being on the new Death Row is really irrelevent to the label as well as to the artist. 

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: Is D-Smoke on Death Row Records?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 12:17:52 PM »
Have been wondering, the latest single is definitely released on Deathrow, why, I don’t know.

D Smoke always work and record at The Compound, so won’t be surprised if Snoop convinced him.

Apart from October London, not sure who’s else is actually 100% Deathrow Artist.

There is a Mexican Artist that Fredwreck produced his nee album and it was released on Deathrow, Fred kept thanking Snoop for opening the door for them.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 01:36:59 PM »
Death Row is not the same. Snoop really dropping the ball. Should have just let Daz drop dogg food 2

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 12:27:43 AM »
fat white rapper wit a cult following named Merkules is on Death Row

Mexican mariachi singer with 150 monthly listeners on spotify named Julian Torres is on Death Row

not sure what Snoop is doing but the days of thinking Death Row has a shot to be a powerhouse rap label again is very much over

topdogg188

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 08:27:12 AM »
I'm not sure Merkules is on Death Row. He had a new release last week "Merkules from the chamber EP". I was browsing if there were any new releases to listen too over on Respecta.is and saw that as i was scrolling and stopped to see if it was Death Row.Under label it says "Merkules Music Inc". It just looked like a few videos (merkules, doggystyleee) were sponsored by Death Row and nothing concrete came out of it. Wasn't the only confirmed artist Snoopy Bad Azz? I listened to his mixtape on Death Row but his voice annoyed me too much.

D-smoke - the last track on Algorithm is the only song I've ever heard and in my opinion the worst song on the compilation (a wannabe Wiz Khalifa see you again rip off).

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 09:15:37 AM »
I'm not sure Merkules is on Death Row. He had a new release last week "Merkules from the chamber EP". I was browsing if there were any new releases to listen too over on Respecta.is and saw that as i was scrolling and stopped to see if it was Death Row.Under label it says "Merkules Music Inc". It just looked like a few videos (merkules, doggystyleee) were sponsored by Death Row and nothing concrete came out of it. Wasn't the only confirmed artist Snoopy Bad Azz? I listened to his mixtape on Death Row but his voice annoyed me too much.

D-smoke - the last track on Algorithm is the only song I've ever heard and in my opinion the worst song on the compilation (a wannabe Wiz Khalifa see you again rip off).

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 04:02:25 PM »
Yall remember when we Heard, Dogg food 2, New Eastsidaz, Suga Free, nmatez on death row...    ;D

Zeccy

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 01:03:58 AM »
fat white rapper wit a cult following named Merkules is on Death Row

Mexican mariachi singer with 150 monthly listeners on spotify named Julian Torres is on Death Row

not sure what Snoop is doing but the days of thinking Death Row has a shot to be a powerhouse rap label again is very much over

😭😭😭😭😭

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 02:39:32 AM »
Jane Handcock
Mercules
October London

Tony Trey

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2023, 06:52:36 AM »
Yall remember when we Heard, Dogg food 2, New Eastsidaz, Suga Free, nmatez on death row...    ;D

Yeah. What a fucking waste this version of DR has been. Snoop only wanted the brand for clothing and shit. For everyone here that was shitting on the Wide Awake Era, at least we actually got a bunch of unreleased music. I really wish Wide Awake had survived.

jman91331

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 07:18:37 AM »
Not just D Smoke but who's on Death Row in general? Say what you want about Suge but you can see the difference. Suge was a marketing machine, rather positive or negative he knew how to generate buzz to where the masses were always anticipating some new shit. With Snoop, all this shit is a mystery. The only thing we know is he's passing out medallions left and right, watering down the brand.

AftermathBeats

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 10:29:20 AM »
Apparently everyone is waiting for the release of Missionary, Daz said in an interview after the album is released, it starts with Dogg Food 2

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 10:31:45 AM »
Apparently everyone is waiting for the release of Missionary, Daz said in an interview after the album is released, it starts with Dogg Food 2

rbx
missionary
dogg food 2

its gone be a death row resurgence type season